Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Maintenance 01/02/2018

Server Maintenance 01/02/2018
    Starting Time: No Eta Yet
    Aprox Duration: Between 1 and 2 hours.

Patch Notes:
    - Fixes to Prinny Mounts: Double enchant has been corrected. Mounts cannot be used inside dungeons.
    - Fixes to SLV5 characters not decreasing exp penalty inside Nightmare Thunder Laments.
    - Addition of Social Actions to 4* Eidolons.
    - Addition of translations to SLV1. and SLV5. armor bonus sets, accessories bonus sets, accesories and trophies.
    - Addition of brand new Otherworld: Otherworld Candetonn Hills (Solo, Hell, Party and Solo Mode).
    - Addition of brand new LV.95 Dimensional Hall.
    - Addition of brand new Login Reward System:
    You can access the new login reward system from an icon in the minimap. From each day of the month you login, you will receive a special prize, including loyalty, treasure charms, secret stone randomizers and on this special month, Nidhogg's Key Fragments! Also, after 7, 14, 21 and 28 days you have sucessfully login every day, you will receive a special bag with all kind of consumables.

So what's the catch? If you miss one day, not only you won't receive the prize for that day but you won't be receiving the special bags. You will find a special currency in our Item Mall (ap and lp shops) from tomorrow, that will allow you to claim the missing prize and still be able to receive the packs.

New Paragon Table: Cyber Edition:
    Available from February 1st to February 8th. Are you a fan of futuristic looks, fashion forward styles with a combative touch? Then, this is certainly the paragon table for you!
    - Hermes Key of Gaia
    - Kaiser Zeta, Kusanagi, Maka and Nalani key fragments.
    - Astral Bikes, Cars and Night Fury Mount!
    - Cyber Trooper, Azurian Soldier and Modern Soldier Costumes.
    - Mecha Wings and cyber looking costume weapons.
    And much more!

New Promotions:
    AP and LP Consumables Edition:
    The AP and the LP Store will be filled with your dreamed items: a special exp consumables edition with great discounts to start celebrating the server's anniversary with a double exp rampage. 50% discounts in advanced and superior fortification scrolls. Forging Scrolls,Treasure charms, Fusion Equipment Stones, Buffs, Mastery Passes and more!

New Bonus Mall: February Edition
    Are you ready to meet Blue Bird? The lovely FairyTale inspired new eidolon will making her debut in our Bonus Mall this month. You will be able to find her, Snow White and Alice's Keys of Gaia during all this month. Plus, beautiful ornaments to celebrate the bost beautiful bird ingame! Royal costumes to live your very own fairy tale and gorgeous mounts to fly upon the sky with her.

Promotions will be available from February 1st to February 9th. Promotions will change as soon the server is back. Blue Bird can the Fairy Tale Bonus Mall can be adcquired through all February.

New Adventurer Encyclopedia Rewards: ExP Edition!
    As you know February will be all about leveling up (and better to get ready for that upcoming new content, right?). So this month's Adventurer Encyclopedia Rewards will help you boost your bonus. With a special all sprites edition, you will be leveling faster than ever!

Server's Anniversary Events: Double Exp Through All February!
    We will start celebrating our server's 4th birthday early this month: From today and until March 1st, we will get a special double exp and double mastery exp boost to help you leveling faster. Are you ready for a no life month? Cause the celebrations will keep on coming!

Ongoing Events:
    You will have time until the end of maintenance to participate in our ongoing contest: Blue Bird's Like and Share Raffle and Screenshot Contest through the Seasons.. Winners will be announced tomorrow.

New Week:
    Heavy farming will continue with the addition of two brand new Otherworlds: Streamer Cave and Hell Void.

Thank youuuu for the updates Aura! Looking forwards to the promo and double exp *^* ♥

Happy anniversary ak.to! May we last even looooonnnnggger~

Visit my Drawing thread CLICK

IGN : _Yume_(Duelist)
    Other Classes : Crusader, Ninja, Wizard, Sorcerer, Lancer, Grenadier, Necromancer, Gunslingers

Revenant

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Are you ready for a no life month?

bring it on.

Lanaya • Elisif • Procyon • Mes • Acuity

lookin tasty
    SEVENFOLD: Gunslinger/Shuri [99]
    PAIS:Bard/Sorc [7?]

New Dg Otherworld Omg Ty Aura
    Otanjobi Omedetou Gozaimasu Ak.to ♥
    I like it I'm not gonna crack I miss you I'm not gonna crack I love you I'm not gonna crack I killed you I'm not gonna crack
    ♥ Miiirika Bard SLv10 ♥
    ♥ Miiiri Sorcerer SLv9 ♥ Miiiricia Scythe Lv88 ♥
    CestMonYop

It's time.

Thank you Aura ♥
    I despise dishonest beings.

new gears,new eidolon interactions <3

Time Library Nightmare Solo :
    http://tinyurl.com/TLNSolo2

"If you really want to be a winner, be someone who does not give up."

Brand new brand new brand new brand new
    Nukker: Lancer - Rotta: Guns

Ty Aura and Team and wew sheeps time :^) and cant wait for new ow's
    https://tinyurl.com/Slv5RavComplimation Slv5 Ravager/Crus boss kill New Complimation
    https://tinyurl.com/5ManStHell 5 Man 1-40 STH Video