Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bumps AK.to Bypass Launcher and AutoLogin now has been added

Unhappy Question

do i download the ak.to download from main site? or do i use this one? and copy to main ak.to folder? i dont use steam. im unsure. i dont see a launcher in this file you have for download. unless just dont see it.

nm i figured out wht the problem was the unpacker i was using wasnt fully unpacking the file. but. now when i do the batch file its saying it cant find Launcher.exe when it is there in the folder... so im kinda confused. solve one thing just to run into another problem
    Last edited by Harley; 12-28-2018 at 08:32 AM.

I would recommend just downloading and extracting the zip file. Make an exception for the folder, Launcher.exe and game.bin in your antivirus program as well as Windows defender. Start the Launcher.exe as Admin and let it patch

~ Dalia ~ Guardian/Lance
    ~ Dalolia ~ Guardian/Lance

Updated to 2018-12-30

Thank you Darius! \o/ Happy New Year!

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

New Users
    I'm still in "logging in, please wait" screen for long time. Pls help me, thanks a lot.

I've been looking for AK.to client for Mac. I couldn't install the one in the forum in Mac pc. perhaps you can point me in the right direction thank you
    Anneliese & Eseilenna
    Classes: Duelist-Bard-Necromancer-Ravager-Lancer

Quote Originally Posted by Anneliese View Post
    I've been looking for AK.to client for Mac. I couldn't install the one in the forum in Mac pc. perhaps you can point me in the right direction thank you
    Afaik you need to use a virtual machine to make ak work on Mac. My gf uses a Mac and she had to install ak on windows (with a virtual machine obviously). I dont think it works in another way
    Sekkarou - Warbow Slv.10 | Micayah - Lancer Slv.10 | NebuKatti - Tachi Slv.10 | Eclisse - Ravager Slv.10 | Renacer - Crusader Slv.10 | Sekka - Guardian Slv.10 | SekkaRou - Shuriken Slv.7 | Dyaz - Katar Slv.7
    Sedar - Duelist Slv.6 | Thani - Sorcerer Lv.95

Empathy

Quote Originally Posted by CursedArrow View Post
    Afaik you need to use a virtual machine to make ak work on Mac. My gf uses a Mac and she had to install ak on windows (with a virtual machine obviously). I dont think it works in another way
    I had to use bootcamp to run windows on my macbook in order for AK to work. It won't work if you're trying to run it on the Mac OS.
    ❖ Sucre ❖ S10 ❖ Sorc/Lancer ❖ Catalyst ❖

Using this and it works like a charm. Thanks for the upload darius