Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

[Screenshot Contest] Trough the Seasons!

[Screenshot Contest]
    Trough the Seasons!
    Our beloved Azuria is about to turn four years old. Almost 1.500 days together. Four full runs around the sun. Four times we have celebrated the arrival of Summer. Four times we have fallen in love in the Spring. Four times we have played upon the Autumn's leaves. Four times we hugged to stay warm in the Winter. And to celebrate this ending cycle and the arrival of a new one, we thought a fashion contest will put you in the right mood. So how do you spend the seasons in Azuria?

There will be four categories to join: Winter, Autumn, Spring and Summer. We will choose one winner in each category. You can participate in the four of them (you can submit up to 4 screenshots) but each player can only win once.

Choose the right clothes, the right palette and the right background to express the feelings of each season. Since this a screenshot contest, we will judge the overall outcome: position, light, colors, and of course your outfit!

You can help yourselves with elements of the game: you can screen yourself with NPCs, monsters, mounts or eidolons to achieve the right environment (but this is not a groupal photo contest, so the winner will always be the person who submits the entry). You can edit the screenshot to improve the colors or the quality, but you can't change the background or add any external elements to it.

Submit the entry with the name of your character and the season you are participating. You will have until February 1st to submit your entries, and we will proceed to choose the four winners.

Each winner will receive x1 Headgear Costume of own Selection, x1 Costume of own Selection, x1 Headgear Enchantment Card of own selection and x1 Costume Enchantment Card of own selection.

prizes will be all costumes except for the production ones right?

Lanaya • Elisif • Procyon • Mes • Acuity

is there any rule against taking screenshots in houses? what about other people's houses or can it only be our house?

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMaster97 View Post
    is there any rule against taking screenshots in houses? what about other people's houses or can it only be our house?
    You can take the screenshot in any place of the game.

You can edit the screenshot to improve the colors or the quality, but you can't change the background or add any external elements to it.

Means what, for example please? ^-^

New Users

my entry to seasons constest (◕‿◕✿)

https://imgur.com/a/LrC1i

ING : Lirica
    Season : Winter
    Last edited by Thatcuteplayer; 01-24-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanaya View Post
    prizes will be all costumes except for the production ones right?
    Yes; except production ones.

Diary entry #436: YAY, SUMMER, VACANCY, BATHING IN THE SUN, or maybe not...

January 23rd, last day of work before vacation, just another day in the agency, checking up the equipments and documents before everyone leaves. I walk into the equipments room and see some extra Portal Stones laying on a table, I think to myself:
    - Why take a ride to the beach when you can JUST TELEPORT TO IT?!?!
    They were extras, so you know, I "borrowed" some. End of the day, everything checked up, everything is ok, I head home excited for the day to come!

January 24th, FIRST DAY OF VACATION! I wake up, excited. Take a shower, excited! Eat breakfast, did I mention I was excited? I check up my bags to see if everything is ok and I'm not forgetting anything. EXCITED. Everything is ok, there's only thing left to do. B-E-A-C-H. I start to try using the Portal Stones. The 1st doesn't work. The 2nd lights up, but nothing happens. I didn't mention, but the Portal Stones had tags in them saying they were prototypes, but you know, I trust my team and I knew they would work, welp. I look at the 3rd and its shattered inside. At this point I should know that something was wrong and I should take all of those fails as God warning me, BUT, I-TRUST-MY-TEAM, I KNOW THAT THE STONES WILL WORK! I pick up the 4th, look at it, close my eyes and pray that it works... silence... nothing seems to happen... BOOM! I see a bright light and feel a chill breeze. I'm going crazy:
    - IT WORKED, IT WORKED, THE BEACH FINALLY!!!
    I open my eyes and now there's only one thing going through my mind:
    - Someone... please... HELP ME!

H01S Out (maybe forever, for real, send help).

IGN: Gaelhane

Spring flowers blossoming while fairy play in the garden : )
    Entry for Spring

Soft under my feet, warm into my heart, it is Summer season
    Entry for Summer

Freezing rain blowing into the windows on wind howls screaming through the wet lands, it is Autumn season when
    all things prepare for winter long sleep. It is perfect time to go for a walk into forest and pick up mushrooms.
    After in the warm house the kitchen smells like forest. Mushroom mushroom you taste to good

Entry for Autumn

The Bitter of the cold like bites on your skin can be so painful. So you have to run run run to keep safe : )
    Entry for Winter

Last edited by Naellani; 01-25-2018 at 07:59 PM.
    "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"

New Users
    IGN : Venuro
    Season : Winter

Last edited by Pixelo; 01-24-2018 at 11:10 PM.