Eidolon Costume Question

I noticed we're getting the costumes for the new eidolons pretty soon after they're released..but alot of the older eidolons never got any costumes.
    Especially Murasame's and Micheal's Hairstyles and Costumes are really pretty! so,I was wondering if their costumes/hairstyles ever got released? and if so is there any plans of releasing them on this ps? If not I'd like to suggest adding them! I'm sure alot of other players would also like to have them. Thanks ^^
    -Ps I figured this might sound confusing..I'm refering to the costumes players can wear,not costumes for the eidolon to wear.
    Last edited by Kuro_Akemi; 01-12-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Neither Murasame nor Michael costumes ever appeared on TW server (aside from respective weapon costumes, of which Murasame actually has 2 variations). If they aren't over there - most likely they won't be here either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lind View Post
    Neither Murasame nor Michael costumes ever appeared on TW server (aside from respective weapon costumes, of which Murasame actually has 2 variations). If they aren't over there - most likely they won't be here either.
    That's such a shame their costumes are so beautiful. maybe they can convert them for this ps..like they did ts costumes..hoping they can.

The thing about converting is that it would end up a waste of time if XL decides to officially release it.
    Maybe Aura will take not of this suggestion, though.

About the TS to AK costumes: converting those costumes is easy and possible because X-Leg uses the same file types for all of their games (I assume its the same engine for all of them), so you only have to transfer the files from one game to another (there's more dept to it, but this is the simple explanation), now, transforming said eido "costumes" into normal costumes would be really difficult, since the eido "costumes" are actually their model. Also, the proportions of the costumes would be all over the place too, since eidos have really diff bodies than AK chars.

TL:DR - Getting costumes from other X-Leg games is easy; Transforming eido costumes/clothes into AK costumes has a lot of technical difficulties involved in the process.

What you can do in this case is pray for the X-Leg overlords so they make those costumes (or suggest it to them if you speak chinese xD).

Quote Originally Posted by Heis View Post
    About the TS to AK costumes: converting those costumes is easy and possible because X-Leg uses the same file types for all of their games (I assume its the same engine for all of them), so you only have to transfer the files from one game to another (there's more dept to it, but this is the simple explanation), now, transforming said eido "costumes" into normal costumes would be really difficult, since the eido "costumes" are actually their model. Also, the proportions of the costumes would be all over the place too, since eidos have really diff bodies than AK chars.

TLR - Getting costumes from other X-Leg games is easy; Transforming eido costumes/clothes into AK costumes has a lot of technical difficulties involved in the process.

What you can do in this case is pray for the X-Leg overlords so they make those costumes (or suggest it to them if you speak chinese xD).
    Ah I see..I didn't really know what goes into it. We can only hope then i've seen others asking for micheal's costume so I'm not the only one..maybe it will come later on..since izanami has been out for awhile but we only got her costume now.