Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    8. Converted costume weapons cannot be used for the fusing process (costume weapons made from normal weapons). All other weapons can be used.
    By 'normal weapon' you mean the one converted from the +25 fortified weapon and used costume conversion scrolls?

Woooo excited of the gold weap costume convertion! Thank you Aura and dev ^o^

Visit my Drawing thread CLICK

IGN : _Yume_(Duelist)
    Other Classes : Crusader, Ninja, Wizard, Sorcerer, Lancer, Grenadier

Revenant

Quote Originally Posted by FreuFreu View Post
    By 'normal weapon' you mean the one converted from the +25 fortified weapon and used costume conversion scrolls?
    Exactly.

New Feature: Golden Weapon Conversion
    So sexy
    Ty Aura

I like it I'm not gonna crack I miss you I'm not gonna crack I love you I'm not gonna crack I killed you I'm not gonna crack

Miiirika Bard SLV5
    Holy Sword Sub & for STH Sorcerer Sub because Mantra is Love

Miiiri Sorcerer Lv92

CestMonYop

thanks so much for great update Aura~♥ looking forward on that golden weapon costume hahahaha

♦ Click My Signature to Visit My Youtube Channel Awakening Battle Guardian and Tachi Ronin♦

KhaiRon - Tachi|Ronin【SLv. 5】
    ♣ いあいじゅつ ♣
    ♥Kirin♥Yae Sakura♥

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    - New Feature: Golden Weapon Conversion.
    Using a Golden Costume Weapon Fusion Scroll, you will be able to fuse almost any orange costume weapon available in the game into a Golden Costume Weapon. Golden Costume Weapons will maintain the original appearance of the weapon, but it will have a third random pve bonus stat (same as Hades Golden Weapons).
    Yaaaaaaaaay!

8. Converted costume weapons cannot be used for the fusing process (costume weapons made from normal weapons). All other weapons can be used.
    And nevermind time to never upgrade costume weapon.

Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 5960740691 aka Xiu'ying | Bard/Shuri | Wiz/Shuri | #Hornperion

The Nightmare Terror Bag will be available in the Adventurer Encyclopedia, Special Item Category. It will have a value of x999 nightmare coins, and it will grant you with 100% probability one Hades Golden Costume Weapon or a Golden Costume Weapon Fusion Scroll.
    wtb 500g nett, hades Scythe weapon costume

Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dardu View Post
    Ofc its either LP promo is bad and there is nothing, or There is 6 eidos and Fort promo on top of it.
    Indeed and don't forget the 2x exp to top it .
    Think of a Supa... Yup, it's me!

Any ETA on OW HV - SC and Candeton hill?
    Nukker: Lancer Hynn: Shuriken Rotta: Guns

Active User

Next Week, prepare yourself for the full Login Reward Changes. Plus? New Azurian Love Packs will be available to all our faithful players (New packs will be send regarding the donations made from January 1st and so on, and they will remain available for six full months). Also, remember we will get new rank panels before the month is over! And in February, better get ready for all of our Anniversary Events (we will turn 4 years online on February 15, in case you didn't know.)
    tyvm!
    Need SIZE 10 for this Aura!!

still waiting a way to donate with crypto coin. its 2018 already. people dont use bank anymore.

*PS: Oceanu1, HyperDrive, ty for previous supports. help comment again please! need more exposure.