Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Maintenance 28/12/2017

Server Maintenance: New Year Edition

Patch Notes:
    - Fixes to 20th-order Armor and Weapon Fortification Scrolls.

New Paragon Table: New Life Edition:
    Available from December 28 to January 4. A new year is just around the corner, and we will celebrate it with the Goddess of Immortality. Get your ruby ready to grab some Idunn!
    - Idunn's Key of Gaia and Key Fragments The Life Loli will be making her debut in the Paragon Table, surrounded by nature!
    - Idunn's Staff of Life: One of the most beautifully crafted weapons, for Lancers and Wizards, available in our Paragon Table.
    - Ring of Oath: Two weeks in a road of the coveted evolution item.
    - ExP Sprites: To continue to celebrate our double exp event until January 2nd.
    - Hebe's and Demeter's Costumes.
    - Hansel and Gretel Key Fragments.
    - Golden Black Lamb, Cotton Ball, Lambs and Bunny Mounts.
    - Elf ears, animal ears.
    - And Much More!

New Promotions:
    AP and LP Consumables Christmas Gifts Extension:
    Since it's still a season to give, we will extend three of our christmas packs for one more week, until January 5. Exp Packs and Consumables Packs will remain active in both shops, if you still feel like gambling. Treasure Charms promotions will also remain active.

AP Store Dark Edition:
    New Year is the perfect time to cut ties with everything that is slowing you down. And with the release of our brand new Scissors Costume Weapons, you will enter the new year like a new azurian! (available for Ravager, Crusader and Lancer). The new weapons will be in company of some very dark clouds: Nidhogg and Cerberus's Keys of Gaia and fragments, Night Servant and Cerberus's Costumes, Cyber Trooper, Modern Soldier and more!

LP Store Warrior Desert Edition:
    Have you been waiting all this time to permanently mount your Tigerius or Cleo? Well, now it is your chance. We will release three Tigerius and Three Cleopawtra golden mounts in the LP store, together with Medjed Key of Gaia, Azurian Soldier Costumes, Flying Carpets, and more!

Promotions will be available from December 29 to January 4.

New Bonus Mall: January's Best Eidolons of 2017 Edition
    Our Bonus Mall will be changing on the first day of the year! On January 1st, Eidolons Keys of Gaia, Eidolons Key Fragments and Eidolons Accesories will be coming to the BP Store. The promotion will include: Blessed Tyr, Holy Fenrir, Hades, Cerberus, Hermes, Murasame, Izanami, Morrigan, Michael and Eirenne.

Sky Tower Week Ended and will return to it's normal schedule. Double ExP will remain active until January 2nd. Adventurer Encyclopedia Rewards will change on our next maintenance, on January 4. January will be a month of new content and surprises, so stay tuned!

those costume weaps remind me of this

that hair costume... thanks for the updates! And happy holidays fellow hunters

Lanaya •bard•
    Elisif •gunslinger• Procyon •crusader•
    Mes •ninja• Septim •wizard•
    Acuity •lancer• Aina •tachi•

thanks but will ST duration time be fixed?

Thanks Aura ♥
    Yurissa - Sorcerer/Shuriken
    Treachery - Shuriken/Bard

“Oh, Love, Tell me there's a river I can swim that will bring you Back to me, Cause I don't know how to Love someone else, I don't know how to forget your face.”

Quote Originally Posted by 918 View Post
    thanks but will ST duration time be fixed?
    Not on this maintenance 918, but I will remember the dev about it for next one.

Another variation of axe costume, Still waiting for Greatsword skin on Axe. I belive...

hello~ can someone help me? where to find the latest client in this forum? I want to download the latest client.

Quote Originally Posted by redmist77 View Post
    hello~ can someone help me? where to find the latest client in this forum? I want to download the latest client.
    The client posted in forums is the same one than the one posted in the website.
    You can find a little guide to download and install the game in this thread: http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...November-2017). If you have any problem with the installation, you can refer to it or ask in that thread too.

Yay! Thank you for the new stuffs I must get. *Q* Ty for the hard work! Happy New year~ \o/