Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

[Last Contest of the Year] Best Quote of 2017

Come closer to the fire, long traveler! It's that ime of the year to relax and reflect. It has been a year filled with emotions and adventures. We will sit together as a family, and share our stories. Because in case you didn't know, it's time for...

The Best Quote of 2017
    There are different kind of stories. Stories based in real facts, stories you have witness yourself and stories people have share with you. All of them together make your own experience. To celebrate the end of this wonderful year, we will share these stories with the rest of the community: they will be stories that will have ourselves as the protagonists.

Event Details:
    - We are looking for the Best Quote of the Year: it can be a phrase, a full sentence, a paragraph, even a full conversation.
    - In order to participate, you will have to post a physical evidence: it can be a quote from forums, a screenshot from the game, etc.
    - The content of the quote must be game related.
    - Posts are allowed from: Aurakingdom forums. AKTO Screenshots (cropped or not). Discord or other communication methods between you and other players.

Event Rules:
    1. The name of the person talking should be visible at all times.
    2. Insults and offensive language isn't allowed.
    3. You will have to specify the source of the quote (for example: general discussion in akto forums, x guild discord, guild chat, world channel, etc)
    4. In case context isn't given in the screenshot/quote you can clarify it yourself for better results.
    5. You can quote other people or yourself.
    6. Players can submit multiple entries but the same quote can only be posted once.
    7. Entries can't be edited: the first person to post the quote will qualify for the judging process.
    8. Each player can only win once.
    9. Quotes can be in other languages, but you will have to translate them to english in your entry.

Prizes:
    We will select a total of 10 quotes. Each player will receive 2.500 AP.

Deadline:
    You will have time to post your entry until January 4. All quotes until the deadline are valid.

I'm truly in love with this. Hoho this will be fun

(I was gonna organize everything in a post but I'll do it all in separate ones cus can't edit them, woops)
    Last edited by Pumpkaboo; 12-27-2017 at 08:56 PM.

I guess I'll start

There we go.

Entry #1, taken at aurakingdom.to forums

#Retired (TBD???) | Bard/Shuri | Wiz/Shuri | Guns/Shuri | Everything/Shuri except Necro I'm lazy and unoriginal | #Hornperion

Entry #2, taken ingame

Entry #3, OS boi talking about his pve purple gear - taken ingame

Entry #4, because throwing money at aura is always the best option. - taken ingame

Entry #5, people still believe aura was serious when she said it :^) (a guy even refused to sell me BP! LOL) - taken ingame

Entry #6, poor Alex. - taken ingame

Entry #7, perhaps you should look a little bit.... lower? :^) - taken ingame

Entry #8, was aura pregnant or just ate too much? Guess we'll never know. - taken ingame

Entry #9, "[...] and you can only win a maximum of 2 times" -seconds later- "are we can win more then 2?" - taken ingame

Entry #2 of my Bard's Adventures

I messaged him when I was on bard, thinking he knew who I was. Guess I'm not FengXiuYing anymore
    Taken ingame world chat + pm, lost original screen
    #Retired (TBD???) | Bard/Shuri | Wiz/Shuri | Guns/Shuri | Everything/Shuri except Necro I'm lazy and unoriginal | #Hornperion

Entry #1 Taken in game.
    TLN was added and the GMs sitting in the coffins in Navea.
    Last edited by Alkurem; 12-27-2017 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Didnt add source or context
    ♔ ♔

Entry 1 Taken in game
    Aura teaching us how to get them sth spots
    Last edited by Noy; 12-27-2017 at 11:41 PM. Reason: messed up the IMG was not formated right sry
    SameTbh SLV 5 Ravager/Crusader
    Inha S5 Lancer/Bard
    https://tinyurl.com/Slv5RavComplimation Slv5 Ravager/Crus boss kill New Complimation
    https://tinyurl.com/5ManStHell 5 Man 1-40 STH Video