Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

♥ New Year Event ♥ The last selfie of the year!

This year is about to end, we have live amazing adventures together! Not everything has been perfect but the important is that we had never give up! I really apreciate you guys! And i want to say thank you for stay here supporting TS.

Since 2018 is around the corner is time to take the last selfie of the year! it can be with your friends, alone, with your pet or senshi! Show us that beautiful smile that you all have!

1. Take a your selfie
    2. Specify your IGN in your entry.
    4. Write a little description to say goodbye to 2017!
    5. You need to use a polaroid border in your picture
    (it should look like the ones in the banner)
    6. Submit it.

-You can participate in the event with only one of your characters and one screenshot.
    -You must hide the UI (Press Alt+H ingame).
    -You must add a description to your screenshot.
    -You can semi edit the screenshot (colors correction, lights, shadows).
    -You need to add the polaroid border to your picture. To make it different! (you can find it ready to use at the end of this post)
    -You have until January 3rd, 2018 11:59 PM Server Time to post your entry.

We are going to pick 5 winners!

They are going to win a costume set (Head, Body, Back, weapon) choosen by the GMs ♥
    Also 1500 Gold for every winner!

And since it is for say hello to a new year! We'll give a surprise gift to every participant!

All the screenshots are going to be posted in our facebook fanpage^^

Polaroid template click this

IGN: Amanthea

Description:
    2017 had been a very exciting year for me in the world of Twin Saga!
    The release of the new map, more fun events from our beloved GMs,
    and even if the game is not that crowded, it's still a great game!
    (I still love Phoenix btw)
    I'm not that active anymore but I do check the game for ranking and lp grinding
    when there's a new promo or Astral Puzzle~
    I also watch the Monster Hunt and do Solo one if I can finish it~

I just did a simple description--
    Last edited by LadyFiona; 12-27-2017 at 04:27 AM.

AKPS: LadyFiona (active)
    Amanthea (semi-active)
    TSPS: Amanthea (inactive)

dA : http://vantan-sora.deviantart.com/
    FB Art Page : https://www.facebook.com/veptartgallery/

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFiona View Post
    a question~
    where do we have to put the description? In the picture or just type it here?

*I'll also edit my entry here*
    just type here~ ♥ i can't wait to see your entry^^

oki thankshh~ and it's done

IGN: Catalola

☆°・:・Here's to 2017, a year filled with memes and fun times with all my friends, a year filled with ups and downs, and a year filled with repairing my weapon at least a thousand times XD・:・°☆

!Bring it on 2018!

IGN: Haneul
    Caption: Started playing Twin Saga this 2017. Met new friends, a great guild [8bit forever!] and now I'm chillin here with my Christmas senshi - Lore!
    Cant wait to discover more bout Twin Saga on 2018!
    Last edited by Nessy Girl; 12-27-2017 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessy Girl View Post
    [IMG]C:\Users\User\Pictures\snappy.jpg[/IMG]

IGN: Haneul
    Caption: Started playing Twin Saga this 2017. Met new friends, a great guild [8bit forever!] and now I'm chillin here with my Christmas senshi - Lore!
    Cant wait to discover more bout Twin Saga on 2018!

hello Nessy! to upload your picture you can upload your picture to https://imgur.com/ and copy the link from there instead of use your pc location ♥

IGN: Shaie

Greetings!
    A while ago I started to play this game, but I had no patience for questing.
    A few weeks ago I came back and THERE WERE CUTE CAT COSTUMES in the astral puzzle. As a crazy cat lady this was a sign that I have to play this game for longer! My guild is really nice too.
    I wish for 2018: cats, cats, cats, cats, fluffy things and as much fun as I have now ♥

IGN: Yonalia
    Its been 11 months since a good friend introduced me to this game, not even a full year yet but there's no way I can say that I regret ever becoming apart of this community.
    In the time I have played this game I've met new friends and grown closer to a lot of them (not just Senshi's =w=) and have made many memories that I will never forget. Here's to a successful year and to the years ahead!

and hey, why not swing by for a refreshing drink, I'll save a seat just for you~

[IMG][/IMG]
    IGN: JubeiChan
    I am playing twin saga since beta testing and I really enjoy to play since the first day I join this server a few months ago and I meet new friends in my guild I wish Twin saga will survive another year .I wish to everyone a great year with happiness joy and love ....... and also new stuffs new djn's and new update to make that wonderfull game better and better .
    special thank to the gm and staffs who care about this server
    long life to Twin saga .to
    Last edited by HellsOlivia; 12-27-2017 at 03:34 PM.