Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mana89 View Post
    Uh, the link for the manual patch doesn't work, it keeps redirecting to some XML thingy.

Please fix it OP!
    The solution is kind of outdated. All you have to do is deleting your game.bin which is in the ak folder. Start the launcher and it gets redownloaded automatically.
    Additional to that you can even do a full scan (but I think it's not neccesary).
    Sekkarou - Warbow Slv.10 | Veela - Lancer Slv.10 | NebuKatti - Tachi Slv.8 | Eclisse - Ravager Slv.6 | Sedar - Duelist Lv.99 | Pewkarou - Gunslinger Lv.90 | Coming soon....

Quote Originally Posted by CursedArrow View Post
    The solution is kind of outdated. All you have to do is deleting your game.bin which is in the ak folder. Start the launcher and it gets redownloaded automatically.
    Additional to that you can even do a full scan (but I think it's not neccesary).
    Oh well I did do a full scan to fix it yesterday. Another time when I had the same bug, a simple relog was enough.

Thanks for the explanation though!

I did the game.bin redownload the other day cause I got the bug. It was ok yesterday. Then I logged in today and it's back again. XD (quoting someone from the first page, it's not a long time fix, it gets back again, what could be the trigger though?)

Dunno, I did the same thing today as the other day and the item mall still didn't get fixed. Even the greet function didn't work. (the remaining number of greets didn't decrease when I tried to greet someone, and there was no whisper)
    I did a full scan just now, and still nothing.

EDIT: Tried the game.bin thing again for the 3rd time, and it's back. Dunno until when, though.
    Last edited by Thousand Mistress; 02-13-2018 at 06:35 AM.

Sig made by yours truly. Please do not steal. ^^
    Milene - Rav/Bard
    Laicie - Wiz/Sorc
    Yukizome - Tachi/Katar
    [KawaiiDesu]
    Lucifer's waifu | KD's Ultimate Despair/Junko Enoshima | Queen of all my biases.
    Come visit my other links!
    WordPress | Tumblr | Twitter | Carrd

Tbh, I don't know what causes the Item Mall to disappear, including other functions like captcha etc.

If Aura intends to fix it, I'd be glad. until this point we need to repatch every single time~
    Sekkarou - Warbow Slv.10 | Veela - Lancer Slv.10 | NebuKatti - Tachi Slv.8 | Eclisse - Ravager Slv.6 | Sedar - Duelist Lv.99 | Pewkarou - Gunslinger Lv.90 | Coming soon....

Thahnk you for this.