Server Maintenance 30/11/2017

Server Maintenance November 30

Patch Notes:
    - Fixes to Character Creation.

New Astral Puzzle [Ashian Edition]
    Available for seven days, until December 7. This week's Astral Puzzle will be celebrating the asian culture. With an oriental vibe, players will be able to get their hands on senshi contracts, furnitures, costumes, mounts and great accesories.

Senshis: Bishamonten, Kunoichi, Kitsune, Yu Ji and Laphine.
    Furnitures: Kitchen, Bar, Bed, Wallpaper, Windows and much more asian inspired furnitures.
    Costumes: Kasura Full Kimono, Kitsune Spirit Costume Set, Winter Traditional Set, Japanese Traditional Set.
    Plus: More costumes! Face accesories, costume weapons and more!

New AP and LP Promotions
    Available for seven days, from December 1st to December 8th: Last week promotion's made themselves desire, reason why you will get them this week with extra discounts (up to 50% discounts in consumables!) and in good company. Plus, our Loyalty Store will dress up very dark; with the release of Dark Belle in our Loyalty Store, in company of some bewitched and amazing costumes.

New Monthly Senshi Promotions
    It's time to meet the brand new selections for December! If you are wishing to update your senshi collection even more, this friends will be available for one whole month so you can add them to your list. Available from December 1st.

New December Bonus Mall:
    Hopefully you are in such a festive mood as ourselves! From this December 1st, it's time to meet a very spirited version of the lovely snow elf Lore. She will be ready to celebrate Christmas in good company of other friends and winter special costumes and items!

^^ yay I'm excited~

YAY! Thanks for the hard work guys! Looking forward to everything.

I can't see any update in shops for 2 weeks already. I don't know about you but I didn't see the Black Friday promos in the game.

Is it any known issue?

This is my LP shop right now and in the past 2 weeks.

https://imgur.com/a/lznj3

woo! i'm excited for dark Belle :3 ty Aura~

though yeah like wilds said AP and LP shops haven't changed yet
    A little bit of Monika in my life~ A little bit of Monika by my side~ A little bit of Monika's all i need~ A little bit of Monika's what i see~
    Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika

Kittens and cats and cats and kittens.
    Avatar done by the cutie Catalola~

Quote Originally Posted by wilds00 View Post
    I can't see any update in shops for 2 weeks already. I don't know about you but I didn't see the Black Friday promos in the game.

Is it any known issue?

This is my LP shop right now and in the past 2 weeks.

https://imgur.com/a/lznj3
    I guess Aura got really busy with AK update and the character creation bug in TS...
    But the shop has not been updated for 2 weeks indeed.
    And as it is said in this thread, it had to be updated in December 1st, but so far no update was done.

Dunno if there's something preventing Aura to update the shop. So, all we can do is to wait.
    I hope this does not demotivate ppl to play, though the server is somewhat already empty.
    Last edited by Khrys; 12-03-2017 at 09:25 PM.