Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noy View Post
    hello MR Quack :^)
    NotLikeDuck
    NotLikeDuck.png

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Hello there!

I'm planning to start hosting a 2PM STH Carry Raid. I don't know if it will start this December or if it will be consistent (my guild hosts 2PM STC normally) as it would depend on the number of players volunteering to help out.

I'm hoping to find STH-knowledgeable players that want to help their friends, guildmates, or fellow players out whom aren't able to join and do STH just yet.

Ideally, it will only be from 1-35F so it isn't too taxing on those who would like to help with carrying the raid. Feel free to bring your friend/s along that would like to help or would like the help to gain more LP.

Undergeared players will still be expected to participate in Gathering Floors if they are able to (3F, 9F, 19F, 26F, 27F, 31F, 34F).

Alternatively, if the STH Carry Raid does not push through due to the lack of carries, it will continue as a normal 2PM STC Raid. Just as a back up plan so people who regularly attend would still get some amount of LP.

If you are interested, please catch me on Discord: 💎Jewel💎#9833 or leave me a Forum Private Message.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Decided to give it a try recruiting from the forum as well.

I just think it's more reasonable to do a Carry STH than a Carry STC. You'd get more LP from doing 1-35F STH than you would from 1-40F STC.

I'm not saying STH isn't hard, which is why I'm asking for interested players, but it would be nice to help each other out sometimes. I do understand that LP is more of a reward for being strong in the game for the general population. But from me, I would like to help players that are hoping to get their gears up and contribute to the community.

I will support you as well, let me know if you need my help. . . .
    My sword is yours

Carleya

ïτhå
    Çarleya ♀ (Ravager-Lancer)/(Assaulter)
    ~Clicks on our Guild's name to connect you to our discord's community~
    ♫♪ Guild Alicization ♪♫

New Users
    Fetter here, I would give my best to be an help /o/ But I've just 899k GS atm )o)

Interesting, this should be a good thing to aid the current undergeared players who are facing difficulties getting LP in order to gear up. I'm kinda interested but damn college has me swamped right now that I might not even be able to play all that much anymore. I'm not that experienced with STH all that much or anything so I don't reckon I'll be much help and eh I only have up to 1.2mil GS while still using lv.80 crap. But yeah we should promote stuff like these more often to ease the burden of gearing for the nubs. Good luck to you though!
    Inactive - Mostly playing The Alchemist Code/Tagatame no Alchemist now. Currently wanking the ultra-SS tier waifu, Rider Yomi. #YomiMasterRaceWaifu #Ihavenoregretswhaling

This sounds like a splendid idea! It's a good way to help newbies gear up since STC doesn't really offer much. The demanding requirements for STH doesn't really help either.

Up to this thread! I'd love to aid in this!
    ♫ あなたの元へ届くように ♫
    A nub at every class. /o/

//*[UPDATE]*//

I will be hosting the 2PM STH Carry Raid on December 9 and 10.
    For those that are interested, please feel free to join our Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/PT2aCfM
    Register in the #2pmsthreg channel. Please read the pinned post for registration.

You can also PM me in Discord for any concerns you may have. Discord ID: 💎Jewel💎#9833

*This update was also placed in the first post. owo/
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Itha View Post

I will support you as well, let me know if you need my help. . . .
    My sword is yours

Carleya

Thank you very much! Any help is greatly appreciated. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ThirAilith View Post
    Fetter here, I would give my best to be an help /o/ But I've just 899k GS atm )o)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgelord View Post
    Interesting, this should be a good thing to aid the current undergeared players who are facing difficulties getting LP in order to gear up. I'm kinda interested but damn college has me swamped right now that I might not even be able to play all that much anymore. I'm not that experienced with STH all that much or anything so I don't reckon I'll be much help and eh I only have up to 1.2mil GS while still using lv.80 crap. But yeah we should promote stuff like these more often to ease the burden of gearing for the nubs. Good luck to you though!
    Well, 1-35F shouldn't be too hard so 900K GS and above would still do decently well in STH. Thank you and good luck with IRL @Edgelord. ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Yumemichi View Post
    This sounds like a splendid idea! It's a good way to help newbies gear up since STC doesn't really offer much. The demanding requirements for STH doesn't really help either.

Up to this thread! I'd love to aid in this!
    Thank you very much for your support!

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

OKAY! So I seem to be confusing people. So let's do this then...

I'll be hosting the 2PM STH CARRY RAID this weekend, on December 2 and 3. Read the first post for registration instructions.

Alternative Registration below for those that don't have or prefer not to join Discord.

2PM STH Carry SAT/SUN
    Raid Sheet: http://www.tinyurl.com/EntCarrySheet
    Last edited by Jewel; 12-05-2017 at 06:21 AM.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire

oAo/ First raid was on December 2, 2PM Server Time~

Finished 1-35F in 2 hours and 11 minutes~

Hurray~ \o/ I hope this keeps up~

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire

Thank you very much for the last week carry raid! It was my first time stepping into STH.

I am pretty much new in Aura Kingdom; like here for few months so these kind of experiences are really valuable.

It somehow also boost some bit of my confidence. The LPs we obtained last week truly helps in our fortifying!

I finally be able to solo some party and hell abyss that I was never be able to do previously.

Hopefully I get to experience joining in this raid again and perhaps be able to help in this raid in the near future more regularly.

On behalf of my guild, Fractal - I once again thank you for the kind learning experiences your raid have given us.

Most of us are pretty much new towards AK. Therefore, thank you for giving us a chance to learn and experiences.

It is truly a great motivation.

Last edited by Ryu Shurei; 12-06-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Thank you for hosting this by the way! Some of us in Fractal were able to join last weekend and thanks to everyone's hard work we were able to see and enjoy STH for the first time! We really appreciate what you're doing with this and I know that I personally will be signing on as a volunteer once my GS hits 900k, and I'm sure there will be more in Fractal who will do the same. Really, we're all so incredibly thankful that you took this upon yourselves to do ; w ; Please keep being a bastion of light for AKTO~ <3