Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2PM STH Carry Raid

Important:
    - Undergeared players will still be expected to participate in Gathering Floors if they are able to (3F, 9F, 19F, 26F, 27F, 31F, 34F).
    - Those that want to be Regulars (requirements listed below), feel free to contact me so I can add you to the Regular list for the next time you join.
    - You can find me in Unofficial AKTO Discord: https://discord.gg/SXycZQR for any concerns.

2PM STH Carry SAT/SUN

Raid Sheet: http://www.tinyurl.com/EntCarrySheet

Minimum Requirements:
    - 500k GS
    - Lv80+
    - Lv80 Ghodroon Main Weapon
    - Lv80 Armor Set
    - Opens their REGION CHAT
    *If you plan to join in often, I will look for weekly improvement in your gears.

Regular Requirements:
    - 1.7m GS
    - Lv90+
    - Offensive Tab in Screenshot showing CDMG and Pen

Other Useful Links:
    STH Gear Guide: https://tinyurl.com/sthbasics <--- What you shoud be aiming for.
    36F Wall Skipping: https://youtu.be/VqdIE7aUMu8
    36-40F/5-man Raid: https://youtu.be/C-VvC9RBUsM?t=6914 <--- Whole video is 1-40F. Link starts at 36F. Just to give you an idea of 36-40F.
    More links available in the Raid Sheet Bulletin

================================================== ==========

How to Switch ON your Region Chat
    Last edited by Jewel; 03-18-2018 at 10:22 AM.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

New Users
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Hello there!

I'm planning to start hosting a 2PM STH Carry Raid. I don't know if it will start this December or if it will be consistent (my guild hosts 2PM STC normally) as it would depend on the number of players volunteering to help out.

I'm hoping to find STH-knowledgeable players that want to help their friends, guildmates, or fellow players out whom aren't able to join and do STH just yet.

Ideally, it will only be from 1-35F so it isn't too taxing on those who would like to help with carrying the raid. Feel free to bring your friend/s along that would like to help or would like the help to gain more LP.

Undergeared players will still be expected to participate in Gathering Floors if they are able to (3F, 9F, 19F, 26F, 27F, 31F, 34F).

Alternatively, if the STH Carry Raid does not push through due to the lack of carries, it will continue as a normal 2PM STC Raid. Just as a back up plan so people who regularly attend would still get some amount of LP.

If you are interested, please catch me on Discord: Jewel#9833 or leave me a Forum Private Message.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Decided to give it a try recruiting from the forum as well.

I just think it's more reasonable to do a Carry STH than a Carry STC. You'd get more LP from doing 1-35F STH than you would from 1-40F STC.

I'm not saying STH isn't hard, which is why I'm asking for interested players, but it would be nice to help each other out sometimes. I do understand that LP is more of a reward for being strong in the game for the general population. But from me, I would like to help players that are hoping to get their gears up and contribute to the community.
    uhm undergear means no requirement? meow

Hello there!

I'm planning to start hosting a 2PM STH Carry Raid. I don't know if it will start this December or if it will be consistent (my guild hosts 2PM STC normally) as it would depend on the number of players volunteering to help out.

I'm hoping to find STH-knowledgeable players that want to help their friends, guildmates, or fellow players out whom aren't able to join and do STH just yet.

Ideally, it will only be from 1-35F so it isn't too taxing on those who would like to help with carrying the raid. Feel free to bring your friend/s along that would like to help or would like the help to gain more LP.

Undergeared players will still be expected to participate in Gathering Floors if they are able to (3F, 9F, 19F, 26F, 27F, 31F, 34F).

Alternatively, if the STH Carry Raid does not push through due to the lack of carries, it will continue as a normal 2PM STC Raid. Just as a back up plan so people who regularly attend would still get some amount of LP.

If you are interested, please catch me on Discord: ��Jewel��#9833 or leave me a Forum Private Message.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Decided to give it a try recruiting from the forum as well.

I just think it's more reasonable to do a Carry STH than a Carry STC. You'd get more LP from doing 1-35F STH than you would from 1-40F STC.

I'm not saying STH isn't hard, which is why I'm asking for interested players, but it would be nice to help each other out sometimes. I do understand that LP is more of a reward for being strong in the game for the general population. But from me, I would like to help players that are hoping to get their gears up and contribute to the community.
    Up this thread. I hope some player willing to help this.

I am still not sure if i can join because of busy irl. x.x

❁Click Here to My Youtube Battle Guardian❁

Khaiza
    【Battle Guardian SVL5】

【RETIRED AK】

Quote Originally Posted by Real Ice Tea View Post
    uhm undergear means no requirement? meow
    Well basically yeah there are no requirements, although I would prefer it if people can get a bit geared as to not die in Gathering Floors. XD Again I'd need to have help with carrying the raid as I can't do it myself. Also, if it doesn't push through, then it'll just be a regular 2PM STC. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by KhaiRon View Post
    Up this thread. I hope some player willing to help this.

I am still not sure if i can join because of busy irl. x.x

Wooh yay thank you! It's alright. I understand people have lives, too. \o/ Being able to join whenever possible would be a great help.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire

Beta Tester
    Up this!

I have seen a guild named FROG cleared STH with just only 12-13 people, try to ask their member, maybe they can help.
    They often there in PVP too, very geared.

ShameKingdom member also have a very HIGH requirement if not highest for their STH, so maybe u can get some of their member to help.
    Other notable guild are: Divergent, Hyperion.

Good luck Campa!!

Wooh yay thank you! It's alright. I understand people have lives, too. \o/ Being able to join whenever possible would be a great help.
    YUSH!! sure i will ~! i will pming you if i have free time there~ \o/ and thanks to make thread like this~

❁Click Here to My Youtube Battle Guardian❁

Khaiza
    【Battle Guardian SVL5】

【RETIRED AK】

Quote Originally Posted by Kyaa View Post
    Up this!

I have seen a guild named FROG cleared STH with just only 12-13 people, try to ask their member, maybe they can help.

ShameKingdom member also have a very HIGH requirement if not highest for their STH, so maybe u can get some of their member to help.

Good luck Campa!!
    sadly Div and Hype have a 2pm already FeelsBadMan :^(
    Rip Slv1 Performer

Up this!

Good luck Campa!!
    '
    Well we'll see if they would like to volunteer. ^^ That's why I posted a recruitment thread here. I'm not really looking for specific guilds to help as it is completely voluntary. I do know some players who try to help their friends out by joining the STC their friend is included in.

Also, no worries, I know 8 people can do STH from 1-35F as well. Though we didn't have it consistently, we knew it was possible at least. But those are hardcore carries and half of those from the 8-man STH no longer play.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by KhaiRon View Post
    YUSH!! sure i will ~! i will pming you if i have free time there~ \o/ and thanks to make thread like this~
    Aye~ Hopefully it does push through. Maybe more will be interested after they're done with 105 Rush.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire

Up this!

Good luck Campa!!
    "very HIGH requirement" hmmm even our minimum requirements is about average.
    And FroG 2PM raid is a closed raid so no public recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenSolar View Post
    "very HIGH requirement" hmmm even our minimum requirements is about average.
    And FroG 2PM raid is a closed raid so no public recruitment.
    hello MR Quack :^)
    Rip Slv1 Performer