Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    sorry for the doble post, i needed to make another question fast before tomorrow, so, i want to ask if monsters are gona give the same exp as they do now?
    i dont want to hear latter they give less just to make things better in some way without saying it, expectations are good to have D:

either way, i make a table of exp with Tw exp, expecting that this server use the same "before wakening", so if victoria said, 60% or 70% easyer than before, mi math proves that, if the server has 60% or 70% less needed, we only as a server, we will be able to lv faster than Tw server, only with week x 2 exp (yes even with our own rates at x 2, we will need x 4 exp to be 50% faster than Tw server).

i can upload the file ( like a STH thing on itnernet) just giv eme the page or tell me how to do it xD)

@offtopic
    aimed shoot (yes gunslinguer skilla again) is working yes, but we need the buff with 5 sec, not 4 as it shows up every time you do the skill.
    5 sec gives time, its important to fix that, is 1 skill more to use before the buff goes out...

Quote Originally Posted by Flonne View Post
    sorry for the doble post, i needed to make another question fast before tomorrow, so, i want to ask if monsters are gona give the same exp as they do now?
    i dont want to hear latter they give less just to make things better in some way without saying it, expectations are good to have D:

either way, i make a table of exp with Tw exp, expecting that this server use the same "before wakening", so if victoria said, 60% or 70% easyer than before, mi math proves that, if the server has 60% or 70% less needed, we only as a server, we will be able to lv faster than Tw server, only with week x 2 exp (yes even with our own rates at x 2, we will need x 4 exp to be 50% faster than Tw server).

i can upload the file ( like a STH thing on itnernet) just giv eme the page or tell me how to do it xD)

@offtopic
    aimed shoot (yes gunslinguer skilla again) is working yes, but we need the buff with 5 sec, not 4 as it shows up every time you do the skill.
    5 sec gives time, its important to fix that, is 1 skill more to use before the buff goes out...
    to answer the 1st part there will be no bonus exp given after patch is live (at the time of me writing this its 2:41AM monday in game time there is still 2x xp on) so after patch she will remove that boost and the server goes back to the regular xp so only the xp boost u have thru cards 1/7day crystals sprites etc will boost your XP the last lvl cap increase was made easy since the 2X Xp was given during it she wants to make it more difficult/longer the rest of it idk maybe a GM can help u
    SameTbh SLV 5 Ravager/Crusader
    Inha S5 Lancer/Bard
    https://tinyurl.com/Slv5RavComplimation Slv5 Ravager/Crus boss kill New Complimation
    https://tinyurl.com/5ManStHell 5 Man 1-40 STH Video

@Noy

sorry, am... mi question was more focused if monster base EXP (like on lv 98 you can have 800.000 from a boss without any event or boost as an example)
    is posible the monsters will give less exp on awakening than without awakening? (just think of the last boss i mention that gives 800.000 exp before awakening, to give like 200.000 exp points on the same circunstance, lv and using no boost like i said with the 800.000 one).