Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Server Maintenance 16/11/2017

Server Maintenance November 16th.

Patch Notes
    - Server's Technical Maintenance: As we informed you last week, we had to move the pc host in order to assure the server's stability due to a massive fall down of the server's host that affected all the Europe area. The situation has been taken under control, and we are ready to go back to our previous location. Player's affected by lag and delays on the last days should feel a considerable improvement once maintenance is over. Since we have to move the server's host once again, today's maintenance can take a couple of hours.

New Paragon Table: Blossoming Edition
    Available from November 16th to November 23. This week's Paragon will turn into a collection of lovely, colorful, and sweet items. The perfect combination to upgrade your wardrobe and look as joyful as possible!
    - Release of Golden Angel Broomstick
    - Heavenly Kitty Royal Chair
    - Hebe's and Demeter's Costume Sets.
    - Hebe's, Demeter's, Freya's and Venus's Key Fragments.
    - Lady Butterfly Dress and Hairstyle.
    - Hebe's Springtime Wings.
    - Venus's and Freya's Costume Sets.
    - Golden Tanuki Pets.
    - And Much More!

New Promotions:
    AP Music Notes Edition:
    This AP Edition will turn into a full concert! With the release of Cynthia's 3rd Evolution Costume Set, fashion will be key to look as hip and cool as possible. Fashion Sets, mounts, ornaments, accesories, keys of gaia and key fragments will complete this rebellious edition.

LP Zoo Edition:
    Animals are a great inspiration in the world of Azuria. And on this week's of our Loyalty Store, you'll be able to collect them with great promotions and discounts. Mounts included! Kitty and Doges will be available to ride them. Byakko's key of gaia will be in good of company of other Gods and pets. Fashion, accesories and ornaments to transform yourself into a wild creature!

Promotions will be available from November 17 to November 24.

Upcoming Content:
    Given last week's unpredicted crashes and the fact we had to move the server twice in one week, reasonably we had encounter some delays on the upcoming content patch. We can certainly say the new maps won't be ready for November 23 as we expected. But we continue to work on it, and the patch should be ready in the following days to that.

The beta test has already started, so far with mostly help of our GMs to check the current content and identify all bugs. All of our current beta testers are welcomed to join the test and report everything they found. In case its needed, we might reopen a new recruitment to ask other people to join.

Yay go back to previous host! Thank you Aura and dev *^* good luck! Hopefully no issue

Visit my Drawing thread CLICK

IGN : _Yume_(Duelist)
    Other Classes : Crusader, Ninja, Wizard, Sorcerer, Lancer, Grenadier

Revenant

Thank you Aura and Devs!!!

Ty aura and devs it's nice for some people located in the U.S who celebrate thanksgiving to hear the new maps will be delayed (me being one of them) again ty for your hard work especially with the server issue we had
    SameTbh SLV 5 Ravager/Crusader
    Inha 99 Lancer/Bard
    http://tinyurl.com/RavBuff-Solos Buffed Rav boss kill Complimation
    http://tinyurl.com/SameRav (Ravager/Crusader Full run solo's)
    http://tinyurl.com/SameDLancer (Dark Lancer/Crus solos)

thank you so much Aura and devs for t he update! good luck Aura! ♥

♦ Click My Signature to Visit My Youtube Channel Awakening Battle Guardian ♦

Khaiza - Battle Guardian|Knight 【SLv. 5】
    ♦ むげんのちから ♦

All of this sounds exciting!! Wondering if it's gonna take as long as it did last time when moving the servers :'(

Other than that.. I HOPE THE ASTRAL KITTIES BECOME AVAILABLE TO GET!!!!!!!

HEAD Cynthia's <3
    TY Aura

I like it I'm not gonna crack I miss you I'm not gonna crack I love you I'm not gonna crack I killed you I'm not gonna crack

Miiirika Bard SLV5
    Holy Sword Sub & for STH Sorcerer Sub because Mantra is Love

CestMonYop

Thank you Aura and Defs

Spiritella Wiz/Bard Barbarella Wiz/Shuri

Yay~ Moar stuff~ )0)

Thank you for the hard work~ Hopefully the map transitions would be less laggy. e.e

Aura,I wonder why did you stopped adding armor and weapon stars ore into promo's rotation?

Time Library Nightmare Solo http://tinyurl.com/TNLSolo