Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperFang View Post
    it's exatly what you are since you are free to be offensive and nobody does nothing.
    And i replied to your... accuses? whatever they was. So be quiet and stop reply and flame thanks, Gm will reply instead of you

Ask to him, he's start the flame and offensive.
    Saying that you’re acting like something isn’t really calling you something but k, ik basic english interpretation isnt your best anyway

>be quiet and stop replying*: no
    >yes, a gm will hopefully reply, and not your imaginary dead gf right

anyway, sorry peeps! I’ll stop for now.

Art by Daeyoung

Pump - TFD trash

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkaboo View Post
    Saying that you’re acting like something isn’t really calling you something but k, ik basic english interpretation isnt your best anyway

>be quiet and stop replying*: no
    >yes, a gm will hopefully reply, and not your imaginary dead gf right

anyway, sorry peeps! I’ll stop for now.
    Still GM will not ban you even if you keep hurt me.

Still GM will not ban you even if you keep hurt me.
    I’m not hurting anyone lul and why do you say that I wont get banned? Perhaps you’re insinuating that they aren’t fair? Mymy i’d be careful with what you say, disrespecting the GMs is a banneable offense

K AM DONE FOR SURE

Art by Daeyoung

Pump - TFD trash

wonder why you didnt get banned already with this language...

And sadly you dont know things, Aura said to make SOME bug fix in world chat, so SOME isnt ONE. Stop reply my post, even if nobody will touch you. LECCACULO
    Apparently we have a HUGE language barrier between us. I specifically explained in World Chat that we are working on a big amount of bug fixes. Most of them are minor things, but still affects the game. The GMs did a massive compilation about basically everything that has been ever found/reported and is still pending so the dev can start working on fixes. Despite of that, AS I SAID IN WORLD CHAT, our idea is to bring at least the majority of these fixes TOGETHER with the awakening patch. Why? beause this is a huge content patch that we to start testing ASAP. Reason why, until the test server is up and running with the new content, all big maintenances are pretty much delayed and bug fixes will come with this patch and after.

Other than that clarification (since it seems you believe I actually said something pretty different in world chat, but I dont blame you, most people doesn't really read me anyway) I think this conversation its really offtopic. If both of you have something to discuss, please do it privately or don't do it at all.

Banned
    OS.jpg

PS: If you make me close a maintenance thread, you will know what my rage is really made of.

New Users

ANOTHER VISUAL BUG - SpringTime Tiara Head Custom looks like HORNS!

Hello everyone!

First of all, I'd like to thank you so much for your hard work that makes this wonderful server real <3

There is another visual bug going on for longer than the kitties... The Springtime tiara head costume looks like horns! D: Please fix this, I love this costume so much and it took me so much work to acquire it

I informed the GM and they told me it would get fixed last patch but it didn't and it looks like it won't this patch either...

Guys please help me spread the message if you would like to see this bug fixed too T-T

Seamphony <3

thanks so much Aura for update and devs too!♥ cant wait the new content (awakening system) implement here huhuhu x.x

❁Click Here to My Youtube Battle Guardian❁

Khaiza
    【Battle Guardian SVL5】

【RETIRED AK】

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Apparently we have a HUGE language barrier between us. I specifically explained in World Chat that we are working on a big amount of bug fixes.
    i did just report the question, as always pump was free to be offensive and nobody take an action. We have nothing to say in private since he was offensive in pubblic. As you said, since we are in this server(and forum), everything (expecially when in pubblic) can be reported no? Take action then.

About bug, you said this, but didnt knew was for the bigger patch since there is no specification about it as i remember, was no point to say "in this patch" if i knew that
    Last edited by SniperFang; 11-09-2017 at 04:23 PM.