Lightbulb Suggestion: Professions EXP Buff

Since I don't Have the packer nor server files i can't confirm the damn EXP format the server is using for fishing/gathering levels 60+,
    however it seams they forgot to mess with the EXP multiplier cause damn 2-3 weeks from 60-62 -,- with food buffs...

So Suggestion, Increase Base EXP Gain Multiplier or ADD a EXP Buff for Professions...

Last edited by CresentChaos; 10-28-2017 at 05:12 PM. Reason: grammar correction

--------------
    Last edited by Sevenfold; 11-02-2017 at 07:43 PM.
    SEVENFOLD: Gunslinger/Shuri [99]
    PAIS:Bard/Sorc [7?]

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenfold View Post
    there already is an exp buff for professions, its that little golden sprite which doesnt show any xp %. also, you don't need an xp increase for professions as they don't require a lot of xp anyway. you get xp based on the gathering tier. once you hit a certain lvl, you dont get any xp for lower tiers.
    Em this is the TwinSaga Sub Section not Aura Kingdom xD there is no Golden Sprite Icon anywhere lol

use green tools to find specific stuff on your spot will help leveling faster (green tools only 3-3.5 hr per 1000 dura) and there are snack packa(+ 10% profession exp gain ) in LP or AP shop too

Quote Originally Posted by sajitami View Post
    use green tools to find specific stuff on your spot will help leveling faster (green tools only 3-3.5 hr per 1000 dura) and there are snack packa(+ 10% profession exp gain ) in LP or AP shop too
    Em i think You didn't read the FINE Print lol. I already stated with food buffs it takes forever lol.
    Also I know about the green tools, but they are horrible and hurt you in the long run so not recommended at all.

For the rest, this is a suggestion, Do Know I'm an Active Professions Main which means i pop food buffs, use yellow tools that give bonus EXP, do the QTE events (well mostly not always on the QTE). oh and 97% of the time im on the Private Server I spend on Leveling My Professions.

So long story short, Computer is on 24/7. Game is always running in the background and there is always 1 person present to make sure it is 24/7 xD.

One More thing, Getting from 55-56 in fishing took me 4 days -,-' I can get to 60 on main servers in 2 weeks lol xD. so yes someone **Ahem** dev, forgot to change those damn pallets/lines/script.

Last edited by CresentChaos; 10-31-2017 at 06:42 AM. Reason: grammar correction/highlighted paragraphs with different colors so that people are able to pay more attention.

hmm i thought when i use green tools it took 25 -30 k exp per 1000 dura per 3.5 hr while afk and 55-56 ~ 250k exp im not sure it should be 2 day if you can change tools every 4 hr xD idk if you force lvling by yourself , gold tools is the good one but wew i cant forcus on it for 4 hr and I recommend green tools cuz it faster pass when qte while you afk and more bule = more exp im petty sure bule stuff got exp almost 2 times compair to green stuff

food buff give your exp bonus less than 1 % (in overall) anyway it said 10 chance (legendary food) gain more exp .... (depend on lvl food)exam if gain more 10% exp by 10 chance it should be 1 % in overall so I thought you cant got food buff 24/7 ^ ^
    Last edited by sajitami; 10-31-2017 at 03:53 PM.