Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[In-Game Event] The spirits of Trick or Treating

As some of you might remember, we had some kind spirits visiting Azuria this last easter
    They were handling gifts simply to those who could find them.
    And we're glad to announce these kind spirits will be coming back this halloween!
    BUT NOT SO FAST
    They're not here to be kind this time around.... They're here for fun
    For their own fun!
    And I gotta say, just handing gifts to anyone who find them? That's boring...
    You gotta follow their rules if you wanna get some candy.
    And what happens if you don't?
    Why not try and see yourself!

[In-Game Event]
    [October 28th and 29th - 11AM and 11PM]

•Players must wear costumes dyed either Violet/Purple OR Saffron/Orange as the main color

•You can wear an undyed costume, as long as the costume is already purple OR orange

•Hidden pumpkins will be scattered around various maps.

•Spirits will randomly be hidding inside of them, and you must find them if you want some treats!

•To know if a spirit is inside a pumpkin, you must stand on top of the pumpkin for at least 5 seconds

•One spirit will only give treats to those wearing purple, and KILL you if you're wearing orange!

•The other spirit will do the opposite, giving treats to those wearing orange and killing those wearing purple!

•If you're wearing any color other than purple or orange, BOTH spirits will kill you!

•If you're wearing both orange and purple at once, BOTH spirits will kill you too!

•Who are the spirits and the chosen map will be announced in-game before the event starts, so pay attention!

☆ Treat Bag ☆

2000 Loyalty Points
    You'll also obtain one of the following items:
    Zombie Transform
    Plushie Transform
    Serena Tansform
    Cesela Transform
    Endora Dance
    Serena Dance
    Chronos Dance
    Unique Sully's Ring
    Unique Necklace of Memories
    Morrigan Key of Gaia

So 11pm and 11am on the 28th and 11pm and 11am on the 29th, for a total of 4 times?

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyAellin View Post
    So 11pm and 11am on the 28th and 11pm and 11am on the 29th, for a total of 4 times?
    Yes a total of 4 rounds!

Seems like a fun event, I actually would have to find dye haha.
    Booked - Sorcerer/Bard
    Squeaker - Gunslinger/Bard

Gotta get those dyes before the possible price hike

is this the kind of event where you have to find the pumpkins before somebody else finds it and takes the prizes? or anyone who found it will get it?
    also about the spirits, if the player is wearing the wrong color do they one punch the players to death or you can still get rid of them before they kill the player?

Akariya - Crus/Akari - Samu

As for the "various" maps, does that include the high level maps? Or only the low level maps to accommodate the majority of players? Will the high lvl maps spawn pumpkins at all or not? All channels included or, one specific channel?

Are the players be able to kill the aggressive spirits, or will they KO the players? If the spirits are killed, will the drop anything?
    Contact me ♥
    Aura Kingdom: Niige
    Twin Saga: Birb

Quote Originally Posted by Akariya View Post
    is this the kind of event where you have to find the pumpkins before somebody else finds it and takes the prizes? or anyone who found it will get it?
    also about the spirits, if the player is wearing the wrong color do they one punch the players to death or you can still get rid of them before they kill the player?
    there will be many mini pumpkins scattered around the maps, each spirit will hide on one at time, whoever stands on top of the pumpkin in which the spirit is at the moment, wins (or not!), after being found, the spirit will go to the next pumpkin
    and yes, it'll be a one-shot kind of kill, but you can respawn on city and try again

Quote Originally Posted by Uhseen View Post
    As for the "various" maps, does that include the high level maps? Or only the low level maps to accommodate the majority of players? Will the high lvl maps spawn pumpkins at all or not? All channels included or, one specific channel?

Are the players be able to kill the aggressive spirits, or will they KO the players? If the spirits are killed, will the drop anything?
    most of the rounds will be on lower level maps (1-60), it's possible we make an extra round on a higher level map
    as for the spirits, it'll be like our easter event, if anyone remembers, the spirits chosen will be the gms available for the timeslot, if a player finds one, they should see an effect on top of the pumpkin before we announce on world if they got the right one

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Anya View Post
    most of the rounds will be on lower level maps (1-60), it's possible we make an extra round on a higher level map
    as for the spirits, it'll be like our easter event, if anyone remembers, the spirits chosen will be the gms available for the timeslot, if a player finds one, they should see an effect on top of the pumpkin before we announce on world if they got the right one
    Oh, lower lvl maps would be great, i haven't unlocked the lv90+ ones yet. :>
    And err, i see this event likes to reference to the old easter event AK.to had, but i wasn't even around that time so (did it also have pumpkins??)... I'd really love in-depth explanation on the OP in the future.

So, the "spirit" is nor an mob or a NPC, it's a GM? Does that mean there'll be only 1 (̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶i̶l̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶G̶M̶s̶)̶ pumpkins available during the entire event duration? What would happen if 2 or more players find the spirit at the same time?
    Contact me ♥
    Aura Kingdom: Niige
    Twin Saga: Birb

Quote Originally Posted by Uhseen View Post
    Oh, lower lvl maps would be great, i haven't unlocked the lv90+ ones yet. :>
    And err, i see this event likes to reference to the old easter event AK.to had, but i wasn't even around that time so (did it also have pumpkins??)... I'd really love in-depth explanation on the OP in the future.

So, the "spirit" is nor an mob or a NPC, it's a GM? Does that mean there'll be only 1 (̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶i̶l̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶G̶M̶s̶)̶ pumpkins available during the entire event duration? What would happen if 2 or more players find the spirit at the same time?
    oh, no the easter event had easter eggs scattered around the maps, would be weird to have pumpkins on easter hah, and i'll try to be more specific next time.
    basically, there will be around 50 pumpkins in each map, 2 spirits (gms) per round, you stand on top of any pumpkin for 5 seconds, if you don't see any effect, announcement or you don't get killed, you can go to the next pumpkin, overall it's very luck-based
    if two players stand on the same pumpkin at the same time, considering both are wearing the same color, and it's actually the right pumpkin, both will win the treat bag (or both will get killed)