From October 20 to October 26: Triple Exp Event!

Triple Exp Week!
    TRIPLE exp from monsters and TRIPLE mastery exp, from October 20 (it starts after promotions change) to October 26 (ends with next maintenance)

October, a scary month indeed. A month in which, as legends says, spirits break free from the chains of the Underworld to bring chaos to the human world. A month in which reality and dreams seems to be confused between each other. A month in which your admin intentionally tries to kill you with a crazy boost event that will leave you with no food or water for one week.

Yes, you heard it right: it's a triple exp and weapon mastery exp event and it will last from October 20 till October 26. The perfect excuse for you to have no life, but we don't take responsibility for the hallucinations and illness that might come from it. And a triple exp event won't be completed without the righteous boost items that will make for a true out of this world experience.

So also for one week, you will find in both AP and LP shop all kind of consumables that will amplify your farming.

pfft, who needs to do college work anyway

My guildies are complaining about the rates not being 3x but 2x. They mention a boss giving 1.6million exp instead of 0.8million, which would be a increase by 100% and 2x rates.
    Are they wrong?
    I have read the same complains in the shoutbox several times.

Banned
    Too bad Anti Virus keeps deleting my AK everytime as it's malware, ah well time for me to quit

Quote Originally Posted by Stazzy View Post
    Too bad Anti Virus keeps deleting my AK everytime as it's malware, ah well time for me to quit
    that means you have a bad anti-virus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Honoka View Post
    that means you have a bad anti-virus
    Thank you for the hindsight Dr. AntiVirus

Thanks! Reached 80 in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stazzy View Post
    Just use a different AntiVirus, like Panda (it asks you before deleting anything and you can easily put programs and folders to exceptions, also a fine AV imo).
    AK IGN: Lorra - Crusader/Bard Lv. 7X

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorra View Post
    Thanks! Reached 80 in time.

Just use a different AntiVirus, like Panda (it asks you before deleting anything and you can easily put programs and folders to exceptions, also a fine AV imo).
    I tried exceptions, still gets raped by anti virus, but thanks for the suggestion