Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by endstationxx123 View Post
    why is the game not working ....it just open and when i press start the game ffreezes and it stops at logging please wait ....and then it dont work
    Make sure your antivirus isn't the thing blocking the game, which it happens sometimes.
    In order to fix it, add the game to your antivirus exceptions.
    On a side note, so we don't derail from the actual topic of this thread, technical support section it's the right place to ask for technical help.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Make sure your antivirus isn't the thing blocking the game, which it happens sometimes.
    In order to fix it, add the game to your antivirus exceptions.
    On a side note, so we don't derail from the actual topic of this thread, technical support section it's the right place to ask for technical help.
    i did it...but the game is still not working..i disabled the antivirus ...please help

damnit

the problem is that when i try to lauch this game it says this ...Please email bug%tobug/file game.bin CRC :0 cheksum error (-1930195964!=198209696)

Quote Originally Posted by endstationxx123 View Post
    the problem is that when i try to lauch this game it says this ...Please email bug%tobug/file game.bin CRC :0 cheksum error (-1930195964!=198209696)
    This thread is about the new dungeon x) please make a thread detailing your problem
    in the right section (technical issues)

Art by Daeyoung

Pump - TFD trash