Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Love Horror

Alucard want him, but Bealdor plays hard to get...

Is it still love or already obsesssion?

Creator: Senou
    Actor: LUCA, Senou

[Video Contest] Spooky Tales of Azuria IGN: Megamii

[Video Contest] Spooky Tales of Azuria
    IGN: Megamii

Song: GOTHIKA - Childs' play

This song has many theories...

This is Aura Kingdom's version of the video and story and to summarize the story, one of the most popular theories is this one:

There once lived two Caps. There was Red Cap and Black Cap and they were twins. But Black Cap started to notice that Wolf paid more attention to Red Cap than her. Black Cap started to become jealous of Red Cap.

Why doesn’t Wolf notice Black Cap? ... Black Cap got an idea. Black Cap decided to play a game with her sister Red Cap. Red Cap smiled, but Black Cap just frowned. Red Cap wondered what was wrong when she sees that Black Cat push her in the forest. Black Cap started down at Red Cap, and pulled out a knife. Red Cap stood there confused as Black Cap approached her.
    Black Cap took out Red Cap’s eyes, cut off her lips and pulled out her hair, so Red Cap could never look beautiful again.

Black Cap cut off Red Cap’s foot so Red Cap couldn’t walk to Wolf.
    While Black Cap was doing this, Red Cap remembered all the times they laughed together, and was puzzled about why Black Cap would do this. Red Cap had died of losing too much blood. Black Cap had another idea. Wolf would come looking for Red Cap.

Black Cap took out her own eyes, lips, and hair and replaced them with Red Cap’s. So this way Wolf wouldn’t notice that Red Cap had been killed. Black Cap appeared in Red Cap’s and Wolf’s special place. Black Cap saw all the drawings they made together, but it didn’t matter because Black Cap is Red Cap now, and Wolf will never know the difference.

One fact about the video and its lyrics is that Japanese pleople say that the reason why they are many English mistakes it’s because Red Cap is dying, and she has some difficulty to speak.

Note: there is a page where you can find more Gothika's music with their theories. (https://tinyurl.com/ydb7kmkz)

Enjoy the video!

https://youtu.be/zr-H6NNQJGQ

A Little Tombseeking with Baby Pumpkin

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r82...ature=youtu.be

Story plot written by Ryu Shurei
    Video recorded and edited by Ryu Shurei
    Inspired by my rent deadline (Yes, I'm living in a rental apartment)
    Video format inspired by Charlie Chaplin where he does not need to say a word in order to tell his story in the video.

Music Used To Make This Video
    Attack against the Sarpa by Aura Kingdom
    Titans Root by Aura Kingdom
    Time Forest by Aura Kingdom
    Roses are red, Violets are blue, OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU by heiakim

Software Used To Make This Video
    Window Movie Maker for video editing
    Game Bar for recording
    Youtube's Subtitles/CC for dialogue

IGN: Ryue

Last edited by Ryu Shurei; 10-26-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamii View Post
    [Video Contest] Spooky Tales of Azuria
    IGN: Megamii

Song: GOTHIKA - Childs' play

This song has many theories...

This is Aura Kingdom's version of the video and story and to summarize the story, one of the most popular theories is this one:

There once lived two Caps. There was Red Cap and Black Cap and they were twins. But Black Cap started to notice that Wolf paid more attention to Red Cap than her. Black Cap started to become jealous of Red Cap.

Why doesn’t Wolf notice Black Cap? ... Black Cap got an idea. Black Cap decided to play a game with her sister Red Cap. Red Cap smiled, but Black Cap just frowned. Red Cap wondered what was wrong when she sees that Black Cat push her in the forest. Black Cap started down at Red Cap, and pulled out a knife. Red Cap stood there confused as Black Cap approached her.
    Black Cap took out Red Cap’s eyes, cut off her lips and pulled out her hair, so Red Cap could never look beautiful again.

Black Cap cut off Red Cap’s foot so Red Cap couldn’t walk to Wolf.
    While Black Cap was doing this, Red Cap remembered all the times they laughed together, and was puzzled about why Black Cap would do this. Red Cap had died of losing too much blood. Black Cap had another idea. Wolf would come looking for Red Cap.

Black Cap took out her own eyes, lips, and hair and replaced them with Red Cap’s. So this way Wolf wouldn’t notice that Red Cap had been killed. Black Cap appeared in Red Cap’s and Wolf’s special place. Black Cap saw all the drawings they made together, but it didn’t matter because Black Cap is Red Cap now, and Wolf will never know the difference.

One fact about the video and its lyrics is that Japanese pleople say that the reason why they are many English mistakes it’s because Red Cap is dying, and she has some difficulty to speak.

Note: there is a page where you can find more Gothika's music with their theories. (https://tinyurl.com/ydb7kmkz)

Enjoy the video!

https://youtu.be/zr-H6NNQJGQ

cute video, isn't the intro from Kingdom hearts I or II ? I remember Jack 'O Lantern woods ?
    "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"

Spooky Tales of Azuria Aura Kingdom.to

Spooky Tales of Azuria

[Video Contest]

Miiirika & WhatTheCut

"Pour tuer des monstres, il faut aussi en être un"
    "To kill monsters, it is also necessary to be there one"

The director/editor of the video :

ING : Miiirika

The actors :

ING : WhatTheCut
    Last edited by Miiirika; 10-27-2017 at 01:18 PM.
    ♥ Miiirika Bard SLv10 & Miiiri Sorcerer SLv10 ♥
    I like it I'm not gonna crack I miss you I'm not gonna crack I love you I'm not gonna crack I killed you I'm not gonna crack
    Miiiricia Scythe Lv92
    CestMonYop

IGN: Michaelson

The story is pretty straight-forward, was planning to do a 5-minute video but, work , anyway, watch in HD and turn your sounds on! Have fun!, Happy Halloween!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZDl...ature=youtu.be

[Spooky Tales of Azuria] - Sing Me To Sleep

It's pretty typical short horror story, I literally have no idea trying to think of something about scary things.

https://youtu.be/0xx603MEXsU

Credits/IGN:

Lalaliluna [editor/female cast]
    Zellf [male cast]

Hope you enjoy this one! (my first own thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Naellani View Post
    cute video, isn't the intro from Kingdom hearts I or II ? I remember Jack 'O Lantern woods ?
    Thaaaanks the intro is from the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

Quote Originally Posted by Lalaliluna View Post
    It's pretty typical short horror story, I literally have no idea trying to think of something about scary things.

https://youtu.be/0xx603MEXsU

Credits/IGN:

Lalaliluna [editor/female cast]
    Zellf [male cast]

Hope you enjoy this one! (my first own thread)
    It was pretty good may I ask which program did you use to edit the video? ^^

♦ Ettheria ♦ Sylphistia ♦ Ieva ♦ AuraFridge ♦