Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[Video Contest] Spooky Tales of Azuria

[Video Contest]
    Spooky Tales of Azuria
    Oh, October. The year had certainly fly. And we are almost at that time of the year when odd energies conflux in our dearest world. Because, as you might already know, October is the month in which spirits do their usual mischievousness and playful tricks upon Azurians. If you aren't scared, but instead you love this naughty games, you probably will have a lot of fun in our next Halloween related event.

So lets get started!
    1. This is both a Halloween and a Video Event, as the title suggests.
    2. We are looking for fun and short stories, but made in video.
    3. You can participate alone or with friends.
    4. Videos must be uploaded in Youtube. Links to your video must be provided on this thread, before the deadline.
    5. The theme for the contest it's "Spooky Tales". We don't expect to be actually scared by your entry, but it must be inspired by Halloween.
    6. Use the game scenery wisely to showcase the emotions you want to portrait. If you are looking for inspiration or a free location, you can always visit Aura's house to shoot some scenes (I did some proper decoration inside for the occasion).
    7. We will select a total of 3 videos as winners. Each one of the winners will receive a total of 7.000 AP as reward. The actors/participants in the video (up to 4 other players per entry) will also receive 2.500 AP points. The director/editor of the video must be the one who posts the entry and submits the names of his team. You can also go solo if you prefer, but it won't affect your prize.
    8. We will also raffle among all the participants a total of:
    - Custom Paper Bag (x3)
    - Endora's Dance (x3)
    - Morigan's Key of Gaia (x3)
    9. You will have time until October 31 to submit your entry and/or edit it on this thread.

You sure Youtube? there kinda in own hot water right now, also i rather write a story, most people cant do video.

Quote Originally Posted by Strykerx2 View Post
    You sure Youtube? there kinda in own hot water right now, also i rather write a story, most people cant do video.
    Afaik people have been posting their video entries on youtube since the very first video event lol and uh write a story for youself then I guess? Or join when there is a writing contest idk not like you’re obligated to join this contest in particular

Quote Originally Posted by Strykerx2 View Post
    At least this time this is a video contest. I'm aware not everyone is good editing videos, but we aren't looking for proffesional looking entries. We are looking for creative and fun to watch short stories. And it has been some time since the last time we had a video contest after all.

[Video Contest]
    Spooky Tales of Azuria
    IGN: AlyaLiko

To the heroine had a dream, in which she sees the monsters from the dungeons in which she fought, but she is afraid of them therefore wakes up .. and at this time one of the holiday servants allowed eidolons have fun in her house .. because this is the only day they can go out .. She suddenly wakes up to them and still thinks that they are all ghosts and runs out of the house, where she sees a guy who decided to protect her .. They run through instas and kill demons, then an angel appears who kind of takes away their memories and a happy ending

Last edited by Nilsen2015; 10-23-2017 at 01:46 PM.

real-life footage from TS:

we want a Halloween event too :c
    IGN: Fio
    Guild: 8bit

Quote Originally Posted by xFio View Post
    real-life footage from TS:

we want a Halloween event too :c
    Halloween Events will be hosted for both games, of course.
    We haven't finish the ongoing drop event in Twin Saga yet.

IGN: XxCynthiaxX

IGN: Shoura

Wanted to do a Haunted House theme since it is Halloween.

I got the inspiration from an oddities quest where you get turned into a mud monster for 10 minutes upon completion, I wanted to turn myself into the monster and be the thing that haunt this house, but ends up I forgot which quest that was, so I substituted the monster with Eidolons, which worked pretty well <3

Enjoy the video! Hopefully this is considered a video :^

https://youtu.be/YHJkZm2kbHs
    Last edited by Shironai; 10-20-2017 at 01:23 PM.

[Video Contest] Spooky Tales of Azuria IGN: LeilaScarlet

[Video Contest]
    Spooky Tales of Azuria
    IGN: LeilaScarlet

The 3 witches kidnapped children to devour their souls, make furniture and food they sold to the village, but they kidnapped Dante Jr. who had a twin brother who was Emma's youngest and most beloved warrior.
    Arriving at Oblitus he observes Capriel kidnapping the children of the city, he follows them quietly to their hiding place, where they cast a spell and disappear.
    The witches learned that Dante666 was following them and that his younger brother was with the children they had kidnapped, and they decided to transform him into a cat in a painful way, giving him immortality to be able to torture him.
    They left the cat abandoned, and went to another village, but Dante666 never gave up, and when he found them he killed them and hung in a hollow tree where their souls were trapped, not without first swear that they would return and charge revenge ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b16p3mhvxHo

LeilaScarlet Editing, recording
    Capriel Music selection
    Carnallil History Created
    Dante666 Video collaboration

I'm sorry if the translation is wrong