Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FreuFreu View Post
    Well am not that experienced with Seiyuus but some Seiyuu have surprising vocal ranges per character you completely think they were a different person until you look them up, so I wouldn't say its that bad until you did the actual comparisons.
    Good point but I did however test the Crus voice and Shiba Tatsuya side by side, they have the same vocal range even if Tatsuya is more stoic than the character who Yume used for her Crus voice. In fact Nakamura tends to sound exactly like that in a lot of JRPGs I've played so far, making it rather easy for me to identify that its him. The only case where his range was different for me was in Fire Emblem Fates where he played as Ryouma.

Well am not that experienced with Seiyuus but some Seiyuu have surprising vocal ranges per character you completely think they were a different person until you look them up, so I wouldn't say its that bad until you did the actual comparisons.
    Well, the thing is, Shiba Tatsuya and the character I used for the Crusader voice pack have the same voice range so it would sound like the same character...using a different weapon. Of course, I don't mind doing it anyway, but I see Edgelord's point. ^^
    ♫ 解き放つ気高き心 ♫
    Ysellia | Sorcerer
    Kiho | Shuriken
    Tiz | Lancer

If you don't mind Yume, may I ask what app you used to convert voices? I'd like to try my hand at modifying gunslinger M voice, no offense but I don't like the Seiyuu behind it.

I'm going to try my hand getting Ryan Reynolds voice in it if I can, only option I have is Audacity and am rather new to it still XD.

If you don't mind Yume, may I ask what app you used to convert voices? I'd like to try my hand at modifying gunslinger M voice, no offense but I don't like the Seiyuu behind it.

I'm going to try my hand getting Ryan Reynolds voice in it if I can, only option I have is Audacity and am rather new to it still XD.
    Most voice sources are often recorded via audacity unless you have other methods to gain access to the assets for my case. Isn't Ryan Reynolds an actor though? He's not a VA so finding a clear version of his voice would be very difficult with all the ambient sounds in the background unless its recorded in a studio specially designed for it - which are how most voice acting for video games are obtained. Unless you have an acapella version of your source.
    Last edited by Edgelord; 10-10-2017 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Grammar mistakes sorry

Nothing special. Just Audacity, really. xD I do everything in Audacity. It's that simple. ^^
    ♫ 解き放つ気高き心 ♫
    Ysellia | Sorcerer
    Kiho | Shuriken
    Tiz | Lancer

Quote Originally Posted by Edgelord View Post
    Most voice sources are often recorded via audacity unless you have other methods to gain access to the assets for my case. Isn't Ryan Reynolds an actor though? He's not a VA so finding a clear version of his voice would be very difficult with all the ambient sounds in the background unless its recorded in a studio specially designed for it - which are how most voice acting for video games are obtained. Unless you have an acapella version of your source.
    I agree with Edgelord here. But I can teach you the ropes. ^^
    ♫ 解き放つ気高き心 ♫
    Ysellia | Sorcerer
    Kiho | Shuriken
    Tiz | Lancer

Teach us how to edit out the voices

Visit my Drawing thread CLICK

IGN : _Yume_(Duelist)
    Other Classes : Crusader, Ninja, Wizard, Sorcerer, Lancer, Grenadier

Revenant

can i ask how to use this? sry i'm just a newbie D:

Edit: I'm serious
    Last edited by liar; 10-12-2017 at 03:47 PM.

liar ⠀

Quote Originally Posted by liar View Post
    can i ask how to use this? sry i'm just a newbie D:

Edit: I'm serious
    Warning: Make a copy of your sound files before you override them in case you don't want them in the future

Step 1: Extract the contents of the zip files for what sounds you want to use to a location (like a folder or wherever you want to place it)
    Step 2: Copy the files you've extracted to your Aura Kingdom sound folder and replace
    Step 3: Boot the game and enjoy your new voice pack

Btw its very important that you run the game through a bypass (for further details please refer to this thread) as the launcher will replace the sound files every time you run it. The alternative method to keep the files permanent is to set the files' attributes to Read Only (Does not work with Shuriken and Lancer). However if you need to update the game just replace the sounds again after the launcher finishes patching. Liselotte's thread has the Aura sounds program that you can download to also replace the sound files if you don't want to do it manually. You can find it here.