Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgelord View Post
    Yes he is and he was also Shiro Emiya to name another iconic role.
    thnx for the trivia, no idea on these kind of stuffs xD
    #mindblown

yes im a nub gren, im not on his list

Quote Originally Posted by Edgelord View Post
    Have you tried re-rendering and mixing the two audio files? It used to be the issue with my Demeter pack where none of the sounds would play at all until I tried that one. If that's not the problem, could you elaborate on where exactly does the issue lie? I could try and troubleshoot it for you.
    Well if I have to simplify, I mostly get my source around youtube, convert it, go to audacity, dissect, put the files together and adjust the dBs as necessary(for the voice) then export the audio as final product. I've not considered rendering and how to rend the files since all the other sound files are working well as intended doing this way and this is the only anomaly.

The weird thing is it actually works but only when I switch paths on gunslinger; its like it is treating a different SFX of the same skill but I've compared it to Yume's Voice pack as reference to find the files and they are the same. For some reason his works but mine doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by FreuFreu View Post
    Well if I have to simplify, I mostly get my source around youtube, convert it, go to audacity, dissect, put the files together and adjust the dBs as necessary(for the voice) then export the audio as final product. I've not considered rendering and how to rend the files since all the other sound files are working well as intended doing this way and this is the only anomaly.

The weird thing is it actually works but only when I switch paths on gunslinger; its like it is treating a different SFX of the same skill but I've compared it to Yume's Voice pack as reference to find the files and they are the same. For some reason his works but mine doesn't
    Then there's the issue. Sometimes these sound files don't mix well together without rendering because the coding treats it as two separate sounds because the export rendered it as such. I'm no sound techie but from my experience from working in Premiere, that's sometimes the case because I messed up with sound rendering. Try mixing and rendering the sources so that they merge properly. For Yume's case, the sounds are always mixed and rendered first before exported which is why they work. Slightly OTT but Yume's a girl btw
    Last edited by Edgelord; 10-22-2017 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention important technical deets