Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Hello Ysellia~! sorry bother you again >-< , if you dont buzy,

can i ask request again?

can you make eido Hermes's VC as Sora Amamiya's voices? huhuhu~ thank you so much~! >-<

♦ Click My Signature to Visit My Youtube Channel Awakening Battle Guardian and Tachi Ronin♦

KhaiRon - Tachi|Ronin【SLv. 5】
    【RETIRED Play Aura Kingdom】
    ♣ いあいじゅつ ♣
    ♥Kirin♥Yae Sakura♥Fu hua♥

Yo I made another Alternative voice pack for Female Necromancer. Thought I'd share it since I have nothing better to do in life. Necromancer - F (CV: Imai Asami)
    On an off at times

Woah! Haven't check this thread for a while thanks for making my Kikuko Inoue to Morrigan request. If you got bored again can I request:

-Mamiko Noto for Diao chan
    -Kouki Uchiyama for Tachi

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by EternalChaos; 01-13-2018 at 05:01 PM.

Hehe <3

Quote Originally Posted by KhaiRon View Post
    Hello Ysellia~! sorry bother you again >-< , if you dont buzy,

can i ask request again?

can you make eido Hermes's VC as Sora Amamiya's voices? huhuhu~ thank you so much~! >-<
    Sorry that this request was put off for so long! Finding a source was.....hard. But hi-ho! It's done! Check the first post for the link to it! /o/
    Wasn't sure which range you wanted here in exactly but I used her child-esque one since people consider Hermes as a loli??? Idk I hope you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChaos View Post
    Woah! Haven't check this thread for a while thanks for making my Kikuko Inoue to Morrigan request. If you got bored again can I request:

-Mamiko Noto for Diao chan
    -Kouki Uchiyama for Tachi

Thanks a lot
    Howdy! Hope you liked the Inoue Kikuko Morrigan I made then!
    Your requests are done! Bear in mind that Diao Chan is an older Eidolon. Most older Eidolons don't have any skill sounds except their ultimate skill with the player.
    Thankfully, she has unique summon, de-summon, death and auto attack sounds so I tweaked those to Noto Mamiko. :9
    I added the Diao Chan request to the main link where the rest of the downloads for the other Eidos are, while your Uchiyama Kouki Tachi is on a separate link on the first post.

Hope you like the Tachi voice pack too!
    ♫ 君とならきっといけるから ♫
    Ysellia | Sorcerer
    Mittainne | Bard
    Kiho | Shuriken
    Tiz | Lancer

Thanks Yumemichi. I love it. Your a God's Gift. Btw can you send me (in private message or post) the source voice of the following:
    -Kouki Uchiyama
    -Kikuko Inoue
    -Noto Mamiko

I'd like to apply them on other class and eido. Thanks a lot
    Last edited by EternalChaos; 01-17-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Hehe <3

Quote Originally Posted by Yumemichi View Post
    Sorry that this request was put off for so long! Finding a source was.....hard. But hi-ho! It's done! Check the first post for the link to it! /o/
    Wasn't sure which range you wanted here in exactly but I used her child-esque one since people consider Hermes as a loli??? Idk I hope you like it!

[/COLOR][/FONT]
    ish okie i understand that and yush! i love it this and thanks so much Ysellia o/ ♥

♦ Click My Signature to Visit My Youtube Channel Awakening Battle Guardian and Tachi Ronin♦

KhaiRon - Tachi|Ronin【SLv. 5】
    【RETIRED Play Aura Kingdom】
    ♣ いあいじゅつ ♣
    ♥Kirin♥Yae Sakura♥Fu hua♥

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChaos View Post
    Thanks Yumemichi. I love it. Your a God's Gift. Btw can you send me (in private message or post) the source voice of the following:
    -Kouki Uchiyama
    -Kikuko Inoue
    -Noto Mamiko

I'd like to apply them on other class and eido. Thanks a lot
    I got the Uchiyama Kouki from a mix o Fate/Grand Order and Infinity Stratos, Inoue Kikuko from Ougon Musou Kyoku, and Noto Mamiko from Kantai Collection. o/

Quote Originally Posted by KhaiRon View Post
    ish okie i understand that and yush! i love it this and thanks so much Ysellia o/ ♥
    Glad I could meet your expectations! /o/
    ♫ 君とならきっといけるから ♫
    Ysellia | Sorcerer
    Mittainne | Bard
    Kiho | Shuriken
    Tiz | Lancer

Okie thanks for the sauce Yumemichi <3

Hehe <3