Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Maintenance 20/09/2017

Server Maintenance September 20
    This week, Azuria will receive content one day sooner than expected... Our usual weekly maintenance will take place today, and it will bring a lot of goodies.

Aprox. Offline Duration: About 1 hour.
    Starting Time: No ETA yet.

Patch Notes:
    - New Time Library Floors 10 -12
    - New Time Library Nightmare Mode Floors 10 - 12
    Obviously today's content includes achievements for the normal mode of Time Library New Floors. A special note in the case of Nightmare Mode: as expected, the additions to our Nightmare Custom Modem raises the difficulty, and each new content will be more challenging. This is particularly true for Floors 10 to 12 of Time Library and we do recommend not only a full party but a tank in order to clear.

New Paragon Table: Olympus Edition
    Available from September 20 to September 28. Greek and Roman Gods will be joining forces in a special edition of our Paragon Table, together with all kind of fashion and mythical creatures to ride.
    - Eidolons Keys of Gaia: Hades, Demeter, Hebe, Venus, Serena, Astraea and Cleopawtra.
    - Mounts Fuse Stone and Reshuffle Scrolls.
    - Several mounts including Pegasus, Griffins and Serena's Mounts.
    - Costumes and Ornaments
    - Release of the brand new "Fantasy Lions" mounts.

New Promotions:
    AP Cosplay Edition:
    Disgae costumes and mounts will be landing to the game together with other wonderful collections (Hyperdimension Neptunia, Re:Zero) and special discounts in some fan favorite anime collections (Bleach, Date A Live, Date A Live 2 and Hitsugime no Chaika).

LP Back to School Edition
    Summer is oficially over! Let's get ready for school with this special edition of our Loyalty Promotions. Dress up yourself and your Eidolons for this new school season!

Promotions will be available from September 22 to September 29.

Upcoming Content:
    Our next step in content will be surronding the addition of Thunder Dragon King - Nightmare Mode. The ETA for this new mode it's on October 5, but remember, this is an approximative date release.

Thanks for giving guardians a reason to exist o.o

Banned
    aw man, no wonder it's offline

Aw hell ye serena mount, I can finally stop regretting using mine for mount fusion when gold mounts were added and then not seeing it available for months to come, while thinking it'd be ok to trash it like that because it would probably just appear in lp promo 1 week later
    Aaaah
    How nice

Anyway lmao, ty aura and dev/

Edit- I've been fooled, baited, maybe even scammed, that wasn't serena mount, it was MOON MOUNT, I'm calling my lawyer so he can come cry with me out of frustration
    Never forget, serena mount 2017-2017
    Last edited by Aggro; 09-21-2017 at 02:38 AM.

Guardian - Katar - Lancer - Wizard - Warbow

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Obviously today's content includes achievements and medals for the normal mode of Time Library New Floors. A special note in the case of Nightmare Mode: as expected, the additions to our Nightmare Custom Modem raises the difficulty, and each new content will be more challenging. This is particularly true for Floors 10 to 12 of Time Library and we do recommend not only a full party but a tank in order to clear.
    Mmmmm, i like that. :^) Thank you, Aura. *^*

♣ IIevis - bard/sorcerer ♣
    retired

thanks for our weekly updates

Lanaya
    Mes
    Acuity

ahh finally, aiming hades (again) thanks for the updates

Looking forward to the "cosplay n' dungeon update" as well as the promos, I see myself spending my remaining lp's finally! XD
    AK IGN: Lorra - Crusader/Bard Lv. 7X

New Time Library Floors 10 -12
    New Time Library Nightmare Mode Floors 10 - 12
    OMG TY Aura

I like it I'm not gonna crack I miss you I'm not gonna crack I love you I'm not gonna crack I killed you I'm not gonna crack

Miiirika Bard SLV5
    Holy Sword Sub & for STH Sorcerer Sub because Mantra is Love

CestMonYop

Patch Notes:
    Obviously today's content includes achievements and medals for the normal mode of Time Library New Floors. A special note in the case of Nightmare Mode: as expected, the additions to our Nightmare Custom Modem raises the difficulty, and each new content will be more challenging. This is particularly true for Floors 10 to 12 of Time Library and we do recommend not only a full party but a tank in order to clear.

New Paragon Table: Olympus Edition
    Available from September 20 to September 28. Greek and Roman Gods will be joining forces in a special edition of our Paragon Table, together with all kind of fashion and mythical creatures to ride.
    - Eidolons Keys of Gaia: Hades, Demeter, Hebe, Venus, Serena, Astraea and Cleopawtra.
    - Mounts Fuse Stone and Reshuffle Scrolls.
    - Several mounts including Pegasus, Griffins and Serena's Mounts.
    - Costumes and Ornaments
    - Release of the brand new "Fantasy Lions" mounts.

yesssssssss thx u aura