Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jewel you need to pingtest to a server in France, the game is located there.

Here, I'll show you my results comparing pinging my closest server, and Paris France.

(I live in Taiwan)

I'll also show you my result when using BattlePing.

Taiwan to closest server-

Taiwan to Paris France without BattlePing/vpn-

Taiwan to Paris France with BattlePing-

~~

The ping is greater without BP than it shows, because AK seems to be routed quite poorly from SEA. without it I experienced 0.3-0.4s GCD delay per skill translating to ~350 ping.

The ping is also lower with BP than it shows, not sure why but it's a good thing.

With BP my GCD delay per skill is consistently barely 0.2s, meaning it's around 200 ping.

It's a huge benefit, if you don't already use something like BattlePing/Wtfast/Pingzapper, try it out.

I tested the free trial and the difference was so huge that I bought a month of it immediately.

Like, the game went from 'barely playable' to 'actually fun again'.

Just a suggestion~
    Last edited by Sayori; 06-09-2018 at 04:26 PM.

actually had this back then and quit for some time cuz of it, after i came back i had it again, called my provider and they reseted my net and it instantly fixed it, and i never had it again
    probably a very personal thing that won't work for everyone but worth a shot

[Trauma - SLv10 - Lancer]
    [Grue
    - SLv10 - Necro]__[What - SLv10 - Sorc]__[Aggro - SLv10 - Wiz]
    [Martyr - SLv5 - Guard]___[HaIf - SLv10 - Bow]___[Latin - SLv5 - Katar]
    [Liquor - SLv5 - Rav]__[Atrocity - SLv5 - Guns]__[Garbage - SLv5 - Crus]

Quote Originally Posted by Sayori View Post
    Jewel you need to pingtest to a server in France, the game is located there.

Here, I'll show you my results comparing pinging my closest server, and Paris France.

(I live in Taiwan)

I'll also show you my result when using BattlePing.

Taiwan to closest server-

Taiwan to Paris France without BattlePing/vpn-

Taiwan to Paris France with BattlePing-

~~

The ping is greater without BP than it shows, because AK seems to be routed quite poorly from SEA. without it I experienced 0.3-0.4s GCD delay per skill translating to ~350 ping.

The ping is also lower with BP than it shows, not sure why but it's a good thing.

With BP my GCD delay per skill is consistently barely 0.2s, meaning it's around 200 ping.

It's a huge benefit, if you don't already use something like BattlePing/Wtfast/Pingzapper, try it out.

I tested the free trial and the difference was so huge that I bought a month of it immediately.

Like, the game went from 'barely playable' to 'actually fun again'.

Just a suggestion~
    Yeah was trying out CyberGhost but it went weird (though I was probably doing something wrong). Was recommended to Windscribe since it has 10GB a month. Though it kinda takes a while to connect to the servers but it's better than nothing.

===========================================

Quote Originally Posted by Aggro View Post
    actually had this back then and quit for some time cuz of it, after i came back i had it again, called my provider and they reseted my net and it instantly fixed it, and i never had it again
    probably a very personal thing that won't work for everyone but worth a shot
    Oof, I'll give that a try again. Normally though if they don't find anything wrong, they'd just tell me that but I guess having them reset it wouldn't be a big deal. TY ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Yeah was trying out CyberGhost but it went weird (though I was probably doing something wrong). Was recommended to Windscribe since it has 10GB a month. Though it kinda takes a while to connect to the servers but it's better than nothing.
    Hmm.

Battleping doesn't have any data limit and is 5.45 USD per month (I think paying for multiple months in advance is cheaper/month, actually).

It's been consistently helpful for me so far, although your mileage may vary.

Insane delay

Same problem here.

Used Pingzapper VPN and it's been pretty good so far. Windscribe tends to disconnect you from the game and Cyberghost I don't think works for applications plus takes too long. /).(\

I'm buying Pingzapper for AKTO lol. It's cheap and it works fast. =w=b In case someone needs it. There's a 7-day trial if you want to check it out first and see if it works for you.