Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    New Users Sayori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    With Mr. Cow
    Posts
    28
    Jewel you need to pingtest to a server in France, the game is located there.

    Here, I'll show you my results comparing pinging my closest server, and Paris France.

    (I live in Taiwan)

    I'll also show you my result when using BattlePing.

    Taiwan to closest server-



    Taiwan to Paris France without BattlePing/vpn-



    Taiwan to Paris France with BattlePing-



    ~~

    The ping is greater without BP than it shows, because AK seems to be routed quite poorly from SEA. without it I experienced 0.3-0.4s GCD delay per skill translating to ~350 ping.

    The ping is also lower with BP than it shows, not sure why but it's a good thing.

    With BP my GCD delay per skill is consistently barely 0.2s, meaning it's around 200 ping.

    It's a huge benefit, if you don't already use something like BattlePing/Wtfast/Pingzapper, try it out.

    I tested the free trial and the difference was so huge that I bought a month of it immediately.

    Like, the game went from 'barely playable' to 'actually fun again'.

    Just a suggestion~
    Last edited by Sayori; 06-09-2018 at 05:26 PM.

  2. #12
    Beta Tester Aggro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    127
    actually had this back then and quit for some time cuz of it, after i came back i had it again, called my provider and they reseted my net and it instantly fixed it, and i never had it again
    probably a very personal thing that won't work for everyone but worth a shot




  3. #13
    Active User Jewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayori View Post
    Jewel you need to pingtest to a server in France, the game is located there.

    Here, I'll show you my results comparing pinging my closest server, and Paris France.

    (I live in Taiwan)

    I'll also show you my result when using BattlePing.

    Taiwan to closest server-



    Taiwan to Paris France without BattlePing/vpn-



    Taiwan to Paris France with BattlePing-



    ~~

    The ping is greater without BP than it shows, because AK seems to be routed quite poorly from SEA. without it I experienced 0.3-0.4s GCD delay per skill translating to ~350 ping.

    The ping is also lower with BP than it shows, not sure why but it's a good thing.

    With BP my GCD delay per skill is consistently barely 0.2s, meaning it's around 200 ping.

    It's a huge benefit, if you don't already use something like BattlePing/Wtfast/Pingzapper, try it out.

    I tested the free trial and the difference was so huge that I bought a month of it immediately.

    Like, the game went from 'barely playable' to 'actually fun again'.

    Just a suggestion~
    Yeah was trying out CyberGhost but it went weird (though I was probably doing something wrong). Was recommended to Windscribe since it has 10GB a month. Though it kinda takes a while to connect to the servers but it's better than nothing.

    ===========================================

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggro View Post
    actually had this back then and quit for some time cuz of it, after i came back i had it again, called my provider and they reseted my net and it instantly fixed it, and i never had it again
    probably a very personal thing that won't work for everyone but worth a shot
    Oof, I'll give that a try again. Normally though if they don't find anything wrong, they'd just tell me that but I guess having them reset it wouldn't be a big deal. TY ^^

    AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]


    TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

  4. #14
    New Users Sayori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    With Mr. Cow
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Yeah was trying out CyberGhost but it went weird (though I was probably doing something wrong). Was recommended to Windscribe since it has 10GB a month. Though it kinda takes a while to connect to the servers but it's better than nothing.
    Hmm.

    Battleping doesn't have any data limit and is 5.45 USD per month (I think paying for multiple months in advance is cheaper/month, actually).

    It's been consistently helpful for me so far, although your mileage may vary.

  5. #15
    Active User
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    39

    Insane delay

    Same problem here.

  6. #16
    Active User Jewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    847
    Used Pingzapper VPN and it's been pretty good so far. Windscribe tends to disconnect you from the game and Cyberghost I don't think works for applications plus takes too long. /).(\

    I'm buying Pingzapper for AKTO lol. It's cheap and it works fast. =w=b In case someone needs it. There's a 7-day trial if you want to check it out first and see if it works for you.

    AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]


    TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

  7. #17
    Beta Tester
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Used Pingzapper VPN and it's been pretty good so far. Windscribe tends to disconnect you from the game and Cyberghost I don't think works for applications plus takes too long. /).(\

    I'm buying Pingzapper for AKTO lol. It's cheap and it works fast. =w=b In case someone needs it. There's a 7-day trial if you want to check it out first and see if it works for you.
    thank you for trying things out, follow up question here:

    from which country are u using it from?
    what ISP do u use??

    what server of pingzapper do u use?
    do u choose the server or is it automatic??

    and it will be nice if you can share screenshot on net speed (ping to akto) with and without pingzapper.

    thank you.
    sorry for the trouble.
    "A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms."
    "The opposite of Love is not Hate, but leaving." <3
    "One man's trash is another man's treasure."
    "STRENGTH doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't."


    Kyaa Guardian - Kyaaism Sorcerer - KyaaBieber Guitar - xKyaa Warbow
    AuraKage Ninja - Cardano Crusader - Beef_Steak Tachi - ICX_x3 Lancer


  8. #18
    Beta Tester HyperDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyaa View Post
    from which country are u using it from?
    what ISP do u use??

    what server of pingzapper do u use?
    do u choose the server or is it automatic??
    1. Philippines
    2. PLDT Fiber
    3. Usually Singapore or Taiwan Servers(either which has lower ping)
    4. Manual, Ping all Asia Pacific Servers(since im on SEA) then choose lowest ping

    as for screenshots, cant provide them as UI doesnt show much and it only does its job when ur game has successfully tunneled

    EDIT: tho I dont recommend pingzapper for wifi or signal dependent connection
    Last edited by HyperDrive; 06-24-2018 at 10:52 PM.

  9. #19
    Same problem here. Everytime I do Party raids like SF raid, SOET, and SOE Party raids, I've got 1 minute latency before the skill executes. At some point, when my character dies, I can't enter a portal and would have to wait for 1 minute just for me to enter. Once I entered a portal in SOET, either the boss are dead or the whole party scheme ended. This happened after the maintenance of the server yesterday. Hope it will be fixed soon.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •