August Bonus Mall: Cyber Edition!

Bonus Mall Promotions: August
    Cyber Edition!
    The Messemger of Gods its making her debut in the Bonus Mall on this August. Not only she will be quick, she will also be lovely! But to go with her cyber-vibe, we will be also releasing a collection of mounts, fashion, accesories, including Hyperdimension Neptunia costumes.

Eidolon Release: Hermes

Quick of mind and fast in movement, Hermes is known as the Messenger of the Olympus. Hermes's task it's to keep connected all the realms of the Gods, and is a careful witness of the Gods sins and of the human life. Hermes has the talent to interpretate the hidden meanings in people's speechs. Despite of Hermes's reputation as a tricky cheater, truth is that Hermes is the ultimate God of language.

Cyber Promotions:
    Hermes's won't be coming alone: Besides her key of gaia and key fragments, you will find her in company of other Gods and special fashion items inspired by her cyber look.

The new promotions will be available from August 4 to September 7.

Hermes is a guy Aura? ._.

Sigh~ =3= X-Leg had the perfect chance to make another male eido. Aren't there enough female eidos in game already? Still, thanks for the hard work, admins.

Female eidos and lolis sell $$
    Last edited by Innocence; 08-08-2017 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enra View Post
    Sigh~ =3= X-Leg had the perfect chance to make another male eido. Aren't there enough female eidos in game already? Still, thanks for the hard work, admins.
    I strongly agree with your opinion.
    I also think we are missing shota Eidolons, and I think they really missed a good opportunity with this one.
    Despite of that, I have to say I do love the cyber look in eidolons, that the details of Hermes are beautiful and that her relationship with Hades is probably more fun this way, since both Eidolons are strongly connected.

Quote Originally Posted by Strykerx2 View Post
    Hermes is a guy Aura? ._.
    A guy ... In a dress?

(Hone Army Owner (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by Enra View Post
    Well, prolly male eidos aren't the trend in AKTW or whichever server the updates were coming from. I mean, nobody would try to sell out something that isn't in demand. :^)

N̶o̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶o̶p̶p̶o̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.̶

//runs

夢は混沌から生まれる
    世界の始まりから終わりまで

Quote Originally Posted by Eraviel View Post
    Well, prolly male eidos aren't the trend in AKTW or whichever server the updates were coming from. I mean, nobody would try to sell out something that isn't in demand. :^)

N̶o̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶o̶p̶p̶o̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.̶

//runs
    I dont agree tho; I've saw the comments on TW's facebook when Hermes was released and seems like everyone was complaining about the same than ours. Of course, all eidolons ends up being popular, so I don't think they are too concern about the reception.