Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Server Maintenance 03/08/2017

Server Maintenance August 3rd
    Aprox. Offline Duration: About 1 hour.
    Starting Time: No ETA yet.

Patch Notes
    New Paragon Table:Lovely Spring Edition
    Available from August 3rd to August 10. The blossoming flowers of spring are coming to our Paragon Table on this week's special edition. Eidolons, Ornaments, Mounts, Fashion, Accesories, to look as your most lovely self!
    - Both Demeter and Hebe's Key of Gaia and Key Fragments.
    - Harp Mounts Re-Release: Goddess Tune, Rainbow Concert and
    - Lady Butterfly Set, Butterfly headphones, Springtime Head Accesory, Elf Ears, Butterfly wings and much more!

New Promotions:
    AP and LP Promotions:
    In the AP Promotions we will have a Formal Wear Edition, with the release of the brand new costume "Princess Regalia". Addition of Paris's Layers Set, Goethe Dress, Elegant Palace Dress and more! In the LP Promotions, we will have a Dark Edition: Creed of the Assassin, God of War Coat, Modern Soldier Uniforms and more!

Promotions will be available from August 4 to August 11.

New Bonus Mall Promotions:
    Our August edition of the bonus mall will bring the release of the fastest of eidolons: The Messenger of Gods, the greatest Hermes! She will be coming with a collection of cyber-inspired items; ornaments, costume weapons and costumes!

New Adventurer Encyclopedia Rewards:
    With a special summer edition, this August will bring as DP prizes Undine's Key of Gaia, Undine's Spear and other very imporant summer-must accesories.

Special Note about the Donators New Packs:
    As the community probably already noted, we have sent a promised reward to all the server's supporters in the last few days. Players has been particularly curious on how these packs works, so I will share here the needed data to understand the feature:

1. This is not a Tiered Spender, but a special gift to all the players that has been supporting the server over the years.
    2. The gift has been sent to all accounts that have donated to the server, at least once. In order to get your item, you need to login on the website.
    3. From the website you will be able to redeem your gift. The packs will be send to your shopping cart, but you will need to relog ingame to take them.
    4. The packs has been sent over the calculation of donations made/AP spent over the 3 years we have been online, so it's taking the player's whole donation record to send the gifts.
    5. There are 5 packs (Azurian Love Basic Edition, Intermediate Edition, Advanced Edition, Premium Edition and Superior Edition) in total you can receive and all of them contains different items.
    6. Your future donations does count for receiving these packages, but each pack it's only sent to each account only once.
    7. There's no minimum donation to receive the first pack. The second pack is sent to players who has spent over 7.800 coins through this 3 years. The third pack is sent to players who has spent over 16.000 coins over the years. The fourth pack is sent to players who has spent over 78.000 coins over the years. The last pack is sent to players who has spent over 160.000 coins over the years. These are approximated numbers (given each donation method has different bonuses) but it gives you a good idea of the different requirements.
    8. The packs will remain to be send to other people's accounts for the remaining months of the year. The feature will remain ingame next year, but the packages's content will change.

Upcoming Content
    The Nightmare Mode will be released next week.

Awesome! Thanks a lot for the clarifications on the love packs

Even though I can't do nightmare mode yet, I'm excited for the golden pve weps

Another eido, another free trip to prison.

Thanks for yet another wonderful update, Aura and devs :3

Hooray for patch notes :D~

im gonna be forever weak when nightmare mode comes out :')
    「Don't Leave me all alone...」

My cheep nub cakes of AK:
    Fukase- Holy Sword/Bard
    ItsAMeme- Lancer/Shuriken
    Daily- Shuriken/Gunslinger
    Nonliving- Necromancer/Tachi
    CheepDip- Sorc/Bard

Nightmare will releases next week

cant wait for it

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkaboo View Post
    Even though I can't do nightmare mode yet, I'm excited for the golden pve weps
    ??

Anyway, thanks Aura and DEVs for the upcoming content! :3

Sekkarou - Warbow / Crusader
    Eclisse ~ Veela ~ Renacer

Quote Originally Posted by CursedArrow View Post
    ??

Anyway, thanks Aura and DEVs for the upcoming content! :3
    she said in world chat that nightmare will drop exclusive golden pve costume weps like centurion ones, but diff and with pve buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkaboo View Post
    she said in world chat that nightmare will drop exclusive golden pve costume weps like centurion ones, but diff and with pve buffs
    Wow, nice to know! Thank you for telling me.

Sekkarou - Warbow / Crusader
    Eclisse ~ Veela ~ Renacer

Thanks for the update, Aura.

Any word about the fix for the textures on Hades's costume?
    Follow me on deviantart:

http://runicrow.deviantart.com/

For September you should change it on 31 instead , cuz a week without changing the DP will make alot of ppl miss the other rewards

Wiz/Bard 95