Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server Maintenance 20/07/2017

Paris, Milan, New York... those runways are nothing in comparison with Azurian Fashion. And all the top designers agrees on one point: This season, Eidolon Costumes are in. Of course the wonderful company of those playful Gods will not be enough for the hardcore fanboys and girls. Cause who wouldn't wanna look all mighty?

Server Maintenance July 20
    Aprox. Offline Duration: Between 1 and 2 hours.
    Starting Time: No ETA yet.

New Paragon Table: Eidolon Fashion Edition
    Available from July 20 to July 27. Eidolons and Fashion. Fashion and Eidolons. We cannot think in a more perfect combination! On this week's edition of our Paragon Table, get ready to possess your favorite Gods in more than one way: Costume Weapons, Ornaments and of course, Hair and Costumes of the popular Gods will be ready for you. The ice on the cake? Eidolon's Keys of Gaia of those mighty companions! Justitia, Muse, Amaterasu, Lucifer, Serena, Endora... those are only some of our chosen eidolons for this edition.

New Promotions:
    AP and LP Promotions: Eidolon Fashion!
    If you wanna make a fashion statement, it will certainly be with two of the most popular and newest outfits from our Gods Collection: Both Demeter and Hades costumes will be making their debut in the AP store. They will be in company of some other popular outfits, ornaments and accesories.

Our Loyalty Store will be focusing mostly in the Gods themselves: several keys of gaia will be added for the extension of one week (Astraea, Fenrir, Tyr, just to name a few...) Plus, we will be adding a special collection of Eidolon Costume Weapons AND some very fashion-forward Eidolon Costumes to complete the promotion.

Promotions will be available from July 21 to July 28

Upcoming Content
    On a complete different side-note, as some of you know, we are currently working in the release of a brand new mode for Time Library. The Time Library Nightmare Mode (as we will call it) will be the first of many other dungeons that will have this brand new mode added. It will be a higher level of challenge for end-game players, with amazing and exclusive rewards. But, in order to make this work, there's still a lost of testing we have to do. For this reason, I will ask all of our current beta testers with available time to check out the Beta Test section once the maintenance is over. You will find a patch there to connect to the test server and start checking the new nightmare mode. Remember this will be a party dungeon. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated to release this content as soon as possible.

Ohh can't wait, thanks Aura!
    Vindictus

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    AP and LP Promotions: Eidolon Fashion!
    If you wanna make a fashion statement, it will certainly be with two of the most popular and newest outfits from our Gods Collection: Both Demeter and Hades costumes will be making their debut in the AP store. They will be in company of some other popular outfits, ornaments and accesories.

Wts > my soul

Thank you, Aura and Dev.

♣ IIevis - bard/sorcerer ♣
    retired

Aye aye~ owo7

Oooh Fashion Week~ J'adore~

So excited for the new Nightmare mode~ >w< Whee~

thanks for updated Aura!♥

♦ Click My Signature to Visit My Youtube Channel Awakening Battle Guardian ♦

Khaiza - Battle Guardian|Knight 【SLv. 5】
    ♦ ライトニングのちから ♦

Can we still join the beta ?

New challenge? I can not wait .. !

Thanks aura .. ! (L

:thinking:
    didn't you say that Nightmare mode wouldn't require testing?
    xd
    thanks devs <3 and Good Luck Beta Testers
    Thanks @ak.lezy.venusu for awesome drawing <3

Fashions and eidolons ♥ Pretty good combo
    superior scrolls for one week?

I hope AP, LP promo will be added very early like week ago. New mode for Time Library will be too hard for me but i still can't wait. Thank you Aura and Dev.

nightmare mode? time to tune up stuff