Hi, I really like Twin Saga and we are always looking for some ways to improve how the people fell when are playing, based on me and my girlfriend perspective (Nerds mmorpgs lovers and very familiarized with x-legends games) we come with some cool suggestions that dont result in a negative impact or affect server economy

Some stuff that might help in keeping players motivated to improve our game *o*

If you guys have something in mind please contribute with us /o/

Reduce "Monster Hunt - Server Hunt" to a amount that fit with server actual playerbase (wich is quite small)

`,,,,`,,,

Increase Formula Drop rate on solo modes, we dont have trades, auction is empty and we dont have enought people to do 5-players modes, this makes the game progress too slow to gear up and achievement hunting, and new content is comming anyways, keep the low drop for the new ones and increase the lower ones /o/ /o/ /o/

,,`,,,,`,,,

Increase Green Starstone drop rate, this is the class stones that only drop in special dungeons like Aurora Sanctum, Dragon Abeyance, Lost and Jungle Dgs, Heaven of Oblivion, Dark Fortress, Etc...

These stones are very important to your character.

,,`,,,,`,,,

Reduce PvP queue to 1v1 and modify the Ranking Reward Box to avoid any kind of abuse getting 'free LP'
    Vendetta did this i think is a very good way to get some fun

I suggest replace LP for x50 Senshi Stones and green gold/orange grade respective class Starstone, thus solving the lack of these stones around the server.

,,`,,,,`,,,

Decrease Raid queue requirement to 3-20 players
    Vendetta did this too

Some players cant get on first Raid because of their time zone, this should be really frustating for them because only the first raid gather enuf people to start

,,`,,,,`,,,

Decrease Water Park queue requiment, lets try to revive our park o)

,,`,,,,`,,,

Increase class exp rate

I have an old request of this XD http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...om-Daily-Quest

,,`,,,,`,,,

Reduce Senshi Gems from LP Shop from 450lp to 150lp (You need 4444 point to max out and this stone add 3 - 7, by 450lp its insane)

,,`,,,,`,,,

Add Senshi Stone (x1 normal drop, x5 rare drop) or Senshi Gems to daily chest reward

I think it will stimulate people and break a little the monotony in farming without that 'i'm losting time' felling.

,,`,,,,`,,,

Increase Class EXP Book quantity on daily rewards

,,`,,,,`,,,

Add Lv75 Weapon Exp Crystal (Golden one) to Raid Shop, The drop rate of this is extremely low x_x

,,`,,,,`,,,

Add Chaos Star Energy to Raid Shop

Like the Star Field Energy bag, will be nice if you can make the 75 golden accessories too, the hunt is 28/3000 for the Haretic boss in party mode, in 1 month the dungeon was finished just 28 times, this make the 75 golden acc basically a dead content in the game

.: \o\ \o\ Thank you for the attention, please contribute if you have something in mind /o/ /o/ :.

Thank you ~
    Last edited by Flareun; 07-30-2017 at 07:54 PM.
    ,,`,,,,`,,`, ,,,`,,
    ,,,,`,,`,,, ,

Flareun - Dragonknight 80/79
    Flameun - Berserker 80/78
    Leafeun - Hunter 80/78
    Umbreun - Rogue 7x/6x
    Elfen - Samurai 7x/6x
    Ny - Cleric 7x/6x
    ,,`,,,,`,,`, ,,,`,,
    ,,,,`,,`,,, ,

I agree with you, but regarding drop rates change I guess the staff will not change it... It's an old complaint already. As I said on another thread, I'm trying to drop starstones from metarealm FFC but I got nothing so far D: it's really frustrating to rush everyday and get nothing u.u
    Aura already said that she will do something about the MH numbers. And I guess we will have more ingame events too. This can make the server a bit more lively or at least I hope so.

Monster hunt changes are supposed to come after the new content, originally the change was supposed to come last week, but they pushed it probably to work on new content coming next week.

As for trading, specifically Auction House, I think the problem is the AH itself, one can only register a maximum of 8 items and those stay for only 24h, meaning that you have to log in daily to update what you're selling and not everyone can do that, plus it's time consuming. If we have, maybe an increase to how many items we can register, say like 20-30 items, that stay for like 4-7 days, that would be awesome and can improve trading a little bit.

Astral Puzzle, in my opinion is fine as it is, (even tho I'd really like to have increase chances to get high tier stuff) because if the rate increases, less value the items have.

Formula drop rates, or drop rates for rare items, I agree, should be bit increased, or, like I said in the other thread, add a way to counter RNG such as tokens that you get from farming the dungeon, and turn in to get the item you're after.

One last thing, that I feel should be revisited, are the gold fees on crafting, on higher levels they become really expensive, well with the current playerbase/rate you earn gold anyway.

Updated note: Added new suggestions.
    Last edited by Flareun; 07-18-2017 at 03:31 AM.
    ,,`,,,,`,,`, ,,,`,,
    ,,,,`,,`,,, ,

Leafeun - Hunter 80/78
    Umbreun - Rogue 7x/6x
    Elfen - Samurai 7x/6x
    Ny - Cleric 7x/6x
    ,,`,,,,`,,`, ,,,`,,
    ,,,,`,,`,,, ,

,,`,,,,`,,`, ,,,`,,
    ,,,,`,,`,,, ,

Leafeun - Hunter 80/78
    Umbreun - Rogue 7x/6x
    Elfen - Samurai 7x/6x
    Ny - Cleric 7x/6x
    ,,`,,,,`,,`, ,,,`,,
    ,,,,`,,`,,, ,

,,`,,,,`,,`, ,,,`,,
    ,,,,`,,`,,, ,

Leafeun - Hunter 80/78
    Umbreun - Rogue 7x/6x
    Elfen - Samurai 7x/6x
    Ny - Cleric 7x/6x
    ,,`,,,,`,,`, ,,,`,,
    ,,,,`,,`,,, ,

21st August, population 5-7 people at most?
    I thought I was playing a single player game. Farming for Lv80+ recipe is non-existant to newbies lol

1 month+ and still no answer from staff or a decent feedback from players, everbody is giving a fuck to twin saga honestly.

Sounds like this mediocre gameplay with low drops and a completely dead market, no trades on chats or auction is ok to everbody.

Fuck all this.
    ,,`,,,,`,,`, ,,,`,,
    ,,,,`,,`,,, ,

Leafeun - Hunter 80/78
    Umbreun - Rogue 7x/6x
    Elfen - Samurai 7x/6x
    Ny - Cleric 7x/6x
    ,,`,,,,`,,`, ,,,`,,
    ,,,,`,,`,,, ,