Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Free AP!

2nd day playing still no AP =(

New Users
    Aura has say it´s a general problem and they will fixed it soon, so why you spam here?

Problem is fixed now, you should all receive in a moment the AP from yesterday's login. If you reconnect in 30 minutes you will see it in your balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Problem is fixed now, you should all receive in a moment the AP from yesterday's login. If you reconnect in 30 minutes you will see it in your balance.
    i already received mine. thanks! :3

i havent recieve my ap i play for almost 8 to 9 hours its 2 days ago can u plsss fix it

Quote Originally Posted by babynash22 View Post
    i havent recieve my ap i play for almost 8 to 9 hours its 2 days ago can u plsss fix it
    First of all, the login hours only accumulates through the same day. It doesn't matter if you played two days or five, the AP is only sent to players who have being playing 3 hours in total or more on the previous day, and during our own GMT. If because your GMT you are playing after 00:00 GMT+1, the amount of time will get accumulated to the next day. If you are still convinced you have played 3 full hours between 00:00 and 23:59 hours GMT+1 of the previous day, and you don't receive your AP at 00:30 send me a pm with your ID.

Wrathbinge
    Everything is fine now, receive my IP from yesterday & today :').

argh this PS so cool, but i have bad english

This should be nice, if it works for me that is lol.

Why i dont get any AP points??