Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

TWAK Class Balance Patch

Source: http://ff.x-legend.com.tw/01news/news_01.php#/nd/5173/4
    OS Translation: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/....php?t=2598606

Job Skills Adjustment Part I:

1. Lancer:
    - Lightning Spear: Final Execution => Reduced damage coefficient, skill range and increase the range of ejection
    - Magic Spear: Apocalyptic Carol => Increase skill range
    - Soul Spear: Frozen World => Reduce HP restoration coefficient
    - Resonating Spear => If Spear is the main weapon, increase DMG & DEF by 3%.
    - Effect duration for "Flame Charge" and "Ice Charge" has been reduced from 30 seconds to 15 seconds

2. Ravager
    - Raging Slash => If target is affected with Rage hit, Raging Slash can hit twice.
    - Horizontal Slash => If target is affected with Rage hit, added DEF shredder effect.
    - Aftershock => If target is affected with Rage hit, increase target's DMG received by 10%
    - Soaring Slash => If Axe is the main weapon, inflict rage hits on target, lasted for 10 seconds. Rage hit can be inflicted again after 10 seconds
    - Strength of The Earth => If Axe is the main weapon, increase HP by 5%.

3. Wizard
    - Fireball => If staff is the main weapon, 50% chance to inflict additional zeal
    - Storm Curse => If staff is the main weapon, gain one extra elemental burst charge
    - Meteor Shot => skill range has been increase
    - Demonic Radiance & Solar Detonation => their elements has been adjusted to Holy element
    - Energy Conflux => If staff is the main weapon, max CDMG +10%

4. Bard
    - Storm Song => Increase ASPD. If harp is the main weapon, reduce target's MOVESPD by 30%
    - Ballad => If harp is the main weapon, recovers an extra of 1% of the total HP. Stackable up to 3 times
    - Rhapsody => If harp is the main weapon, SPD +5%
    - If harp is the main weapon, gain DMG bonus on Lv 70 or higher dungeons in Single mode and Single Challenge mode. (wait.. what?)

5. Guardian
    - Windfury => Increase animation speed. If Sword and Shield is the main weapon, increase MOVESPD by 20%
    - Shield Bash => If Sword and Shield is the main weapon, increase target's DMG received by 10%
    - Terrifying Roar => If Sword and Shield is the main weapon, target's all stats -10%
    - Thunder of Divine Judgement => it's element has been readjusted to Lighting
    - Defensive Posture => If Sword and Shield is the main weapon, DEF +5%

----------------------------------------------------
    Source: http://ff.x-legend.com.tw/01news/news_01.php#/nd/5197/4
    OS Translation: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/....php?t=2599194

Job Skills Adjustment Part II:
    6. Gunslinger:
    - Aimed Shot => If gun is the main weapon, skill DMG +3%, stackable up to 5 times.
    - Ultraviolet Catastrophe => If gun is the main weapon, inflict stun, Gunslinger's skill DMG +20%
    - Mental Focus => If gun is the main weapon, SPD +5%
    - Singularity Trap => the skill's attribute/elements has been change to Dark.
    - Magic Bullet (GS's class mechanics)=> Reload time has been reduced fron 8 sec to 4 sec

7. Sorcerer
    - Powerful Strike Mantra - Increase +DMG coefficient (apply to main and sub). If Sorc is main class, DMG+5%.
    - Flame Impact => Weapon durability consumption by this skill has been decreased, damage coefficient has been increased, animation speed has been increased.
    - Rejuvenation Mantra - If Sorc is main class, add a chance to cleanse a second debuff.
    - Fiend Totem => the skill's attribute/elements has been change to Dark.
    - Alien Energy => the skill's attribute/elements has been change to Flame.

8. Shuriken
    - Elemental Ascension => If shuriken is the main weapon, SPD +3% and CRIT +3%
    - Shadow Assault, Great Fireball and Razor Wind => If shuriken is the main weapon, general skills' skill DMG + 3%, stackable up to 5 times, lasted for 6 seconds. ("general skills" refers to Shinobi's chakra generating skills)

9. Crusader
    - Sword Gaze => If holy sword is the main weapon, CRIT +3%, CRIT DMG cap +5%
    - Holy Judgement => If holy sword is the main weapon, stunned targets received 20% more damage from Break Sword. Lasts for 5 sec. (Note that only targets stunned by Holy Judgement receive this effect, target stunned by skills other than Divine Sunderance is not affected)
    - Frigid Blast => If holy sword is the main weapon, ice-rooted targets received 20% more damage from Holy Slash . Lasts for 5 sec. (Note that only targets ice-rooted by Frigid Blast receive this effect, targets ice-rooted by skills other than Ice Splitter is not affected)

10. Grenadier
    - Suppressing Fire => If cannon is the main weapon, CRIT +5%
    - Cannon Salvo, Fiery Grenade and Icy Grenade => If cannon is the main weapon, chance to inflict "Fatal Blast" effect, which deals additional damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Elya View Post
    Class Skills Adjustment Part III:

11. Duelist

A. Cross Slash => Reduce skill cast animation, reduced skill's GCD, If dual sword is the main weapon, added "Dancing Balisong Charge", stackable up to 5 times.

B. Deadly Wink => If dual sword is the main weapon and the caster is in "Purple Lightning State", added "Dancing Balisong Charge", stackable up to 5 times.

C. Dancing Balisong => If dual sword is the main weapon, consumes one layer of "Dancing Balisong Charges" to inflict "Violent Dancing Balisong Riot" on target.

D. "Duelist Buff (idk name)": Duelist Main weapon, +5% EVA.

E. "Purple Lightning": Duration increase from 20 seconds to 30 seconds (YES!)

12. Katar

A. Spark and Flames => Reduce skill cast animation, reduced skill's GCD, If katar is the main weapon, target received 50% more damage from Lotus Strike

B. Electrocution => Increase Damage buff coefficient, DMG coeffiecient increased, If katar is the main weapon, 5% chance to inflict additional zeal.

C. "Meridian Activation": Katar main weapon, class buff DMG +3%, CRIT +3%

D. "Katar's weapon spec Spin2win skill": Flame element.

13. Scythe

A. "Shadowbolt Frenzy": Dark Element (YES!), increase DMG coefficient, Scythe main weapon, +5% Scythe Skill DMG, can be stack 3 times. (HOLY SHIT)

B. "Invasion": Dark Element (Left path not terrible now)

C. "Shadowflame Toss": increase DMG coefficient.

D. "Frozen Tomb": Increase DMG coefficient, Scythe main weapon, +15% ice DMG taken debuff.

E. "Devil Incarnate": Increase DMG coefficient. (either Devil or Purgatory, I really can't tell. Alternately translates "Vanguard" "Vicious Spirit of the World")

F. "Class Buff": Scythe main weapon, +3% DMG, +3% SPD.

14. Warbow

A. "Class Buff": Bow main weapon, SPD +5%

B. "Dimensional Shot" if you charge this skill and are out of range of your Target, the skill will cancel. If Bow is main weapon, Holy DMG +10%

C. "Arrow of Light": If you charge this skill and are out of range of your Target, the skill will cancel. If Bow is main weapon, Dark DMG +10%

D. When Charging the bar halfway, the bonus SkillDMG increased from +50% to +70%

E. When fully Charging the bar, the bonus SkillDMG increased from +120% to +150%

15. Tachi

A. Tale of Swords => If tachi is the main weapon, DMG +3% and SPD +3%

B. "Soaring Flash (?)": Tachi main weapon, +4 souls. (whaa no buff?)

C. Soul Storm => Adjusted to become a one-time skill, reduced DMG coeffiecient, skill range and cast range, If tachi is the main weapon, skill's DMG +10%, stackable up to 5 times.

D. "Iaido": If charged and out of range, the skill will cancel (wtf?)

E. "Dragon's Fury": reduce skill animation time, reduce global cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by AvariceLuxuria View Post

● Guardian
    A. "Windfury": to speed up the display of skills movements, the main weapon for the sword shield, the additional increase in mobile speed of 20%.
    B. "Shield": the main weapon for the sword shield, the target damage by 10%.
    C. "broken bile roar": the main weapon for the sword shield, reduce the target full ability of 10%.
    D. "God mine trial": adjusted for the lightning properties.
    E. "Defense Order": the main weapon for the sword shield, the additional defense can be increased by 5%.
    wew nice they improve thunder cut lightning DMG skill, and about windfury is like cancel their animation skill? hmmm what their meant increase mobile speed to 20%? is movespeed?
    seems like xlegend wanna make Deal dmg guardian more instead tank lol

❁ Click My Signature to My Youtube Battle Guardian|Shield Gameplay Playlist ❁

Khaiza - 𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕲𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖎𝖆𝖓|𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖊𝖑𝖉【SLv. 5】
    𝓜𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮, 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮, 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝓑𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓭

【RETIRED??】

There was an OS translation already. First post updated. XD Thank you to my OS friendly. >_< LOL

- If harp is the main weapon, gain DMG bonus on Lv 70 or higher dungeons in Single mode and Single Challenge mode. (wait.. what?)
    What? D:

♣ IIevis - bard/sorcerer ♣
    You are (not) free.

«You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams». (Dr. Seuss)

5. Guardian
    - Windfury => Increase animation speed. If Sword and Shield is the main weapon, increase MOVESPD by 20%
    - Shield Bash => If Sword and Shield is the main weapon, increase target's DMG received by 10%
    - Terrifying Roar => If Sword and Shield is the main weapon, target's all stats -10%
    - Thunder of Divine Judgement => it's element has been readjusted to Lighting
    - Defensive Posture => If Sword and Shield is the main weapon, DEF +5%
    Wow i am happy xlegend improve it this guardian, and increase mspd 20%. also thunder of divine judgement is weapon mastery skill guardian i guess,adding lightning skill dmg!
    roar also very nice now. shield bash improved now. awww cant wait this implement here hahahahaha♥

❁ Click My Signature to My Youtube Battle Guardian|Shield Gameplay Playlist ❁

Khaiza - 𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕲𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖎𝖆𝖓|𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖊𝖑𝖉【SLv. 5】
    𝓜𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮, 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮, 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝓑𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓭

【RETIRED??】

Job Skills Adjustment Part I: <--- I'm assuming the other classes will be fixed as well later.
    ● Lancer
    A. Final Execution: reduce the damage coefficient, skill range and increase the range of ejection around the judge.
    B. "Pioneer": increase the skill range.
    C. "Soul gun ‧ heaven and earth frost": down to restore the life factor
    D. "Dance gun resonance": the main weapon for the magic gun, you can increase the damage value and defense value of 3%.
    E. Adjust the duration of "Magic Yan" and "Thunderbolt" to 30 seconds from 30 seconds.

● Ravager
    A. "crazy cut": when the target body has an angry imprint of the state, you can add an extra crazy cut.
    B. "sweep": When the target body has an angry imprinted state, can reduce the target defense value.
    C. "Earthquake Wave": When the target body has an angry imprint of the state, improve the target by two-handed ax skills damage 10%.
    D. "Xiang Kong cut": the main weapon for the hands of the ax, the attack to give the target anger mark, for 10 seconds, imprinted after the extra effect will have 10 seconds of cooling time.
    E. "Earth Power": the main weapon for the hands of ax, you can increase the HP value of 5%.

● Wizard
    A. "fire bomb": the main weapon for the double stick, 50% chance to cause additional batter.
    B. "Storm": the main weapon for the double stick, you can get an additional element of magic pattern.
    C. "Fire on the stone": increase the size of the skill range.
    D. "element magic light": adjusted for the Light property.
    E. "Destroy the light bomb": adjusted for the Light property.
    F. "Energy Cohesion": the main weapon for the double rod, you can increase the upper limit of crit damage 10%.

● Bard
    A. "Storm": to speed up the skills of flight speed, the main weapon for the harp, you can reduce the target moving speed of 30%.
    B. "Little Love Song": the main weapon for the harp, the additional maximum recovery value of 1%, can be stacked 3 times, for 6 seconds.
    C. "Rhapsody": the main weapon for the harp, you can increase the speed of 5%.
    D. main weapons for the harp, the Raiders 70 and above a single copy and single person will have additional damage bonus.

● Guardian
    A. "Windfury": to speed up the display of skills movements, the main weapon for the sword shield, the additional increase in mobile speed of 20%.
    B. "Shield": the main weapon for the sword shield, the target damage by 10%.
    C. "broken bile roar": the main weapon for the sword shield, reduce the target full ability of 10%.
    D. "God mine trial": adjusted for the lightning properties.
    E. "Defense Order": the main weapon for the sword shield, the additional defense can be increased by 5%.

-----------------------------------------

Let's piece this together! Since I only used Google Translate and can't read Chinese. Source Link at the top.
    This is what I think is correct.

● Lancer
    A. Final Execution: reduce the damage coefficient (Original was approximately 225%. Hopefully it gets down to 100-150% range), skill range and increase the range of ejection around the judge.
    B. "Magic Apocalyptic Carol": increase the skill range. (since it has "skill range" attached to it imo its most likely Magic Apocalyptic Carol (I think Xleg is trying to balance Lightning vs Dark? Just guesswork tho, but it's the most likely skill.)
    C. "Freezing Soul - Everlasting World": Reduce Healing (this one's obvious, that shit was BROKEN)
    D. "Lance Resonance": if main weapon is Lancer, increase the damage value and defense value of 3%. (buff to Lancer class buff, gives 3% dmg/def bonus to allies in range - all class buffs are being buffed, I think).
    E. Adjust the duration of "Magic Yan" and "Thunderbolt" to 30 seconds from 15 seconds. (No clue, but the untranslated version has a "15" in it. Maybe they are buffs or debuffs of some sort, no clue)

● Ravager
    A. "crazy cut": when the target body has "Anger" debuff, you can add an extra crazy cut. (extra attack, bonus dmg, something) (no idea.)
    B. "sweep": When the target body has "Anger" debuff, reduces defense. (er...horizontal slash??)
    C. "Aftershock": When the target body has "Anger" debuff, iincrease Axe Primary Damage by 10%. (I think.)
    D. "Xiang Kong cut": Main weapon Ravager gives a debuff "Anger" for 10 seconds, after proccing, 10 second CD. (google translate translated it as pinyin? way to go)
    E. "Strength from the Earth": if main weapon is Ravager,increase HP by 5%. (buff to ravager class buff)

● Wizard
    A. "Fireball": if main weapon is Wizard, 50% chance to cause additional damage.
    B. "Storm Curse": if main weapon is Wizard, obtain an extra Elemental Etch.
    C. "Meteor Shot": increased AoE.
    D. "element magic light": This skill is now Holy element. (This is a Weapon Mastery Skill) (Left Path I think)
    E. "Destroy the light bomb": This skill is now Holy element. (This is a Weapon Mastery Skill) (Right Path I think)
    F. "Energy Conflux": if main weapon is Wizard, increase Crit Damage cap by 10%. (buff to wizard class buff)

● Bard
    A. "Storm Song": increased projectile speed (?), if Harp is main weapon, reduce the target move speed by 30%.
    B. "Ballad": if Harp is main weapon, heal an additional 1% of max HP, stacks 3 times, lasts 6 seconds.
    C. "Rhapsody": if Harp is main weapon, increase movespeed by an additional 5%. (buff to bard class buff)
    D. main weapons for the harp, the Raiders 70 and above a single copy and single person will have additional damage bonus. (??????)

● Guardian
    A. "Windfury": increase dash speed, if Guardian is main weapon, increase movespeed by 20% (no duration?)
    B. "Shield Bash": if Guardian is main weapon, reduce target damage by 10%. (guessing its reduce, cuz Xleg wants tank guard for some reason. Could be increase but I doubt it)
    C. "Terrifying Roar": if Guardian is main weapon, reduce all stats by 10%. (THIS IS GOLD. Now buff Necro or Guardian better debuff class yikes)
    D. "God of Thunder": This skill is now Lightning element. (mother of God, this is a pretty decent buff, neat. Can Invasion get a 100% dmg increase and Dark element pls?)
    E. "Defensive Posture": if Guardian is main weapon, increases defense by 5%. (buff to guardian class buff).

Pleasepleaseplease necro better get good stuffs. PLEASE.

At any rate I think most of those are accurate-ish. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit- Well damn OS beat me.

Edit2: About the Lancer heal nerf - Its coefficient (as far as I could approximate it) was about 35% (stronger than Healing Harmony's 30%). Probably nerf to 20-25%. Still a fullheal.

Edit3: I only got a few wrong, woot. My potato translating skills (intuition only kek) aren't terrible after all.

Added note: The % heal on Ballad only lasts 6 seconds. Finally a reason to spam ballad? Storm song should be projectile speed, its GcD is 0.6s, can't really go lower then that.

Increased FE bounces...what? They BUFFED THE DAMN THING?

What even.

My guess? Reduce Coeff from 225 to 190. Increase bounce from 5/6 to 9/10. Whoopeedoo, Lancer got better AoE and +40% dmg increase.

About Bard damage bonus in solo for 70+, my guess is Xleg is trying to encourage bards to go more supporty, and compensate by buffing them so they can still spam solos quickly even when full support.
    Last edited by Elya; 06-08-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elya View Post
    This is what I think is correct.

● Lancer
    A. Final Execution: reduce the damage coefficient (Original was approximately 225%. Hopefully it gets down to 100-150% range), skill range and increase the range of ejection around the judge.
    B. "Magic Apocalyptic Carol": increase the skill range. (since it has "skill range" attached to it imo its most likely Magic Apocalyptic Carol (I think Xleg is trying to balance Lightning vs Dark? Just guesswork tho, but it's the most likely skill.)
    C. "Freezing Soul - Everlasting World": Reduce Healing (this one's obvious, that shit was BROKEN)
    D. "Lance Resonance": if main weapon is Lancer, increase the damage value and defense value of 3%. (buff to Lancer class buff, gives 3% dmg/def bonus to allies in range - all class buffs are being buffed, I think).
    E. Adjust the duration of "Magic Yan" and "Thunderbolt" to 30 seconds from 15 seconds. (No clue, but the untranslated version has a "15" in it. Maybe they are buffs or debuffs of some sort, no clue)

● Ravager
    A. "crazy cut": when the target body has "Anger" debuff, you can add an extra crazy cut. (extra attack, bonus dmg, something) (no idea.)
    B. "sweep": When the target body has "Anger" debuff, reduces defense. (er...horizontal slash??)
    C. "Aftershock": When the target body has "Anger" debuff, iincrease Axe Primary Damage by 10%. (I think.)
    D. "Xiang Kong cut": Main weapon Ravager gives a debuff "Anger" for 10 seconds, after proccing, 10 second CD. (google translate translated it as pinyin? way to go)
    E. "Strength from the Earth": if main weapon is Ravager,increase HP by 5%. (buff to ravager class buff)

● Wizard
    A. "Fireball": if main weapon is Wizard, 50% chance to cause additional damage.
    B. "Storm Curse": if main weapon is Wizard, obtain an extra Elemental Etch.
    C. "Meteor Shot": increased AoE.
    D. "element magic light": This skill is now Holy element. (This is a Weapon Mastery Skill) (Left Path I think)
    E. "Destroy the light bomb": This skill is now Holy element. (This is a Weapon Mastery Skill) (Right Path I think)
    F. "Energy Conflux": if main weapon is Wizard, increase Crit Damage cap by 10%. (buff to wizard class buff)

● Bard
    A. "Storm Song": increased projectile speed (?), if Harp is main weapon, reduce the target move speed by 30%.
    B. "Ballad": if Harp is main weapon, heal an additional 1% of max HP, stacks 3 times, lasts 6 seconds.
    C. "Rhapsody": if Harp is main weapon, increase movespeed by an additional 5%. (buff to bard class buff)
    D. main weapons for the harp, the Raiders 70 and above a single copy and single person will have additional damage bonus. (??????)

● Guardian
    A. "Windfury": increase dash speed, if Guardian is main weapon, increase movespeed by 20% (no duration?)
    B. "Shield Bash": if Guardian is main weapon, reduce target damage by 10%. (guessing its reduce, cuz Xleg wants tank guard for some reason. Could be increase but I doubt it)
    C. "Terrifying Roar": if Guardian is main weapon, reduce all stats by 10%. (THIS IS GOLD. Now buff Necro or Guardian better debuff class yikes)
    D. "God of Thunder": This skill is now Lightning element. (mother of God, this is a pretty decent buff, neat. Can Invasion get a 100% dmg increase and Dark element pls?)
    E. "Defensive Posture": if Guardian is main weapon, increases defense by 5%. (buff to guardian class buff).

Pleasepleaseplease necro better get good stuffs. PLEASE.

At any rate I think most of those are accurate-ish. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit- Well damn OS beat me.

Edit2: About the Lancer heal nerf - Its coefficient (as far as I could approximate it) was about 35% (stronger than Healing Harmony's 30%). Probably nerf to 20-25%. Still a fullheal.
    Just realized there was an OS translation around. Thank you for contributing though. >w< <3

Just realized there was an OS translation around. Thank you for contributing though. >w< <3
    xD yeah OS peeps are quick about it.

Seems like they were unaware that lancer heal had an op baseheal attached to it as well (well fair enough they can't test things except in TW server).

My guess on that is probably reducing the base coefficient...the HoT is also OP but not as broken. Surprised Xleg didn't alter the shield in any way...I mean that shield is Bone Shield (infinite health shield) + Phalanx + Fairy Ward/Wind Surgery w/o mvspd. Waaaay too OP. 50% true mitigation ._. that has 100% uptime against almost all bosses in the game?

Campanella, can you post the II or III. version of it too (translated) when it comes out? Would like to know about the other classes as well.

Sekkarou~

VeeIa - Ashviel - Sedar - Eclisse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKE2QvMJoXo
    op tln run~

Active User
    It was nothing but a nerf to final execution as yeah google translate is more accurate in that description.

before patch

52973|E10746||2155|||||E313121|10|s313161$160|8||| s14531$80|11|100|||s312541||4|s52956|0|||雷槍‧終結處刑|| 2|2|167064194770796576|4|16384|0|||10|18|10||6|||| |7|110|||||||3|130|||130|10|||52973|100|60||1|40|1 |100||52959|||||52917|1|52918|2|

after patch

52973|E10746||2155|||||E313121|10|s313161$160|8||| s14531$80|11|100|||s312541||4|s52956|0|||雷槍‧終結處刑|| 2|2|167064194770796576|4|16384|0|||10|18|8||6||||| 12||||||||3|80|||80|10|||52973|100|60||1|40|1|100| |52959|||||52917|1|52918|2|

skill modifier reduced from 130% to 80%
    skill range reduced from 10m to 8m
    and the 7|110 was changed to 12 which i guess is the bouncing related stuff not sure.