June's Bonus Mall Promotions: Spring Edition!

Bonus Mall Promotions: June
    Spring Edition!
    The season of love is almost over, and we will celebrate the last days of Spring with a very special Bonus Mall Edition.

Eidolon Release: Demeter

Althought Demeter can be easily identified with the blossoming spring and she is the guardian of the harvest, the beautiful goddess is also the keeper of the four seasons. Demeter's main goal in the human world is to keep the delicated balance of Nature, and unlikely other Gods, she has always been known by her close relationship with humans.

Now, in order to protect the world she loves from the Evil Forces, she will use her Godly powers to erradicate the violence that keeps threating to destroy that balance.

Demeter's buff are all about speed and HP, which makes her a great defensive eidolon. Between her skills, you can find target's defense and damage reductions, heals, and a special shield that can withstand up to 20% of received damage and 5 continuos attacks for you and your party members.

Spring Promotions:
    In addition to Demeter's Key and Key fragments, this edition of our Bonus Mall will add Hebe's and Freya's Keys of Gaias as discounted prices. The Holy Triad of Spring is completed! Plus, Lady Butterfly Costume, Butterfly Headphones, Hebe's Wings and all kind of lovely spring-related accesories.

The new promotions will be available from June 2nd to July 7th.

awww what her state ? and what buff she give?

Quote Originally Posted by Anoos View Post
    awww what her state ? and what buff she give?
    Demeter's buff are all about speed and HP, which makes her a great defensive eidolon. Between her skills, you can find target's defense and damage reductions, heals, and a special shield that can withstand up to 20% of received damage and 5 continuos attacks for you and your party members.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    ty for the replay

Question Help

Aun siguen en mantenimiento el servidor?

Quote Originally Posted by LordArisu View Post
    Aun siguen en mantenimiento el servidor?
    No dear; we are online now.

Exclamation

No dear; we are online now.
    Please help me with this error "http cant connect ...." (sorry for my bad english)
    +

Quote Originally Posted by SrSamy View Post
    Please help me with this error "http cant connect ...." (sorry for my bad english)
    +
    I will be more able to help if you add the name of the file that gives that error.

I will be more able to help if you add the name of the file that gives that error.
    is "ítem/model/W981