New Users

Costume enchantment transfer scrolls

Adjust costume enchantment transfer scrolls to be actually usable... I spent a lot of time, LP, and DP trying to figure out how they work exactly, asked around for MONTHS to get NO solid information.
    Just to find out you need a GOLD enchant like it really says to transfer a gold enchant... which is 100% redundant, like doing something to lose both times to get what you originally had.

Mnd you... If you insert a costume with an orange card as the transfer source it only requires a green card. Should this not be the same way for gold cards and require an orange? sounds fair to me considering we pay for what we have to begin with and work to transfer it.

I'm currently in a twin situation where i'm far under geared compared to my twin and now she has all gold cards and I don't so I mean.. gg one more broken thing on this rng based untranslated nightmare.
    I now have screenshots proving the above functions of the costume transfer scroll and only applies in those two ways.

Please fix this transfer scroll.... 120 bp in this screwed up greedy elitist economy is way too much to replace for every costume body, especially for people like me whom spend all of our time on your game being truly loyal players and constantly getting screwed by the rng of the game beyond what others can even comprehend.

Link to screenshots of what I am talking about http://imgur.com/a/99K5H

Thanks for reading.

Wrong forum section m8
    It's Twin Saga's section

Cats are life

Minipluto, bow/bard, TFD
    DORARARARARARARARARA
    DORA

Well, since it got moved nao...

Quote Originally Posted by SecretPain View Post
    Adjust costume enchantment transfer scrolls to be actually usable... I spent a lot of time, LP, and DP trying to figure out how they work exactly, asked around for MONTHS to get NO solid information.
    Just to find out you need a GOLD enchant like it really says to transfer a gold enchant... which is 100% redundant, like doing something to lose both times to get what you originally had.

Mnd you... If you insert a costume with an orange card as the transfer source it only requires a green card. Should this not be the same way for gold cards and require an orange? sounds fair to me considering we pay for what we have to begin with and work to transfer it.

I'm currently in a twin situation where i'm far under geared compared to my twin and now she has all gold cards and I don't so I mean.. gg one more broken thing on this rng based untranslated nightmare.
    I now have screenshots proving the above functions of the costume transfer scroll and only applies in those two ways.

Please fix this transfer scroll.... 120 bp in this screwed up greedy elitist economy is way too much to replace for every costume body, especially for people like me whom spend all of our time on your game being truly loyal players and constantly getting screwed by the rng of the game beyond what others can even comprehend.

Link to screenshots of what I am talking about http://imgur.com/a/99K5H

Thanks for reading.
    1. Iiirc, this transfer scroll is bugged nao. U suppose to originally put orange card in order to transfer gold card to other costume, but I'm honestly not sure abt it. (I did a test with it a long time ago, but I forgot da results)
    2. How de hell 120-slot backpack screwed everyone? U're saying like 120-slot backpack is enuff for players and they dun need to use 20-slot bps anymore. You can place it only in your character's inventory and u will still need 20 slots at least for banks (esp personal, shared, and costume ones).
    3. m8 everyone get screwed up by rng almost everyday. Dun believe me? Ask anyone, who's attending to Sky Tower/Sky Fantasy or who's playing paragon. Or who's rolling ss. Or who's rolling mounts. Shud I continue?
    Last edited by Minipluto; 04-09-2017 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Mistakes are my pain

Cats are life

Minipluto, bow/bard, TFD
    DORARARARARARARARARA
    DORA

We have tested it together with others GMs. Yes, it is requires gold card.
    But we're not sure what exactly is bugged: orange that can be used with green card or gold that can be used with another gold one. We will talk about this with Aura and try to check which variant is true and which one is false.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Ema View Post
    We have tested it together with others GMs. Yes, it is requires gold card.
    But we're not sure what exactly is bugged: orange that can be used with green card or gold that can be used with another gold one. We will talk about this with Aura and try to check which variant is true and which one is false.
    I mean if you need a green card to transfer an orange to another costume, won't it be logical to need an orange one to transfer a gold one? Would make no sense to use a gold card to transfer a gold card with same stats since you can just enchant another costume with that new card
    Last edited by Stazzy; 04-09-2017 at 05:34 PM.

I beg to differ, you can use another type of premium card as long as it's the same body part to transfer the premium card via costume enhancement transfer scroll. For example: you're transfering premium DMG ornament card using costume enhancement transfer scroll, you're able to use premium HP ornament card as sacrificial card. Not to mention, I'm sure these card is called "premium/gold" for a reason. Unless you're able to provide screenshot/proof from TW/JP/KOR/HK/Aeria how these premium card would work with Costume Enhancement Transfer Scroll, I don't think there's not much we can do to convince our dev that something "wrong".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Victoria View Post
    I beg to differ, you can use another type of premium card as long as it's the same body part to transfer the premium card via costume enhancement transfer scroll. For example: you're transfering premium DMG ornament card using costume enhancement transfer scroll, you're able to use premium HP ornament card as sacrificial card. Not to mention, I'm sure these card is called "premium/gold" for a reason. Unless you're able to provide screenshot/proof from TW/JP/KOR/HK/Aeria how these premium card would work with Costume Enhancement Transfer Scroll, I don't think there's not much we can do to convince our dev that something "wrong".
    That leaves it up to me to try it out, cause I haven't :^) Thanks

Hey there.
    Is there any update on this? I currently got a costume weapon which has blue+gold enchant and want to transfer it to another weapon.
    Why would i wish to waste a ~1500 gold card to transfer a 1500 gold card to another costume?
    There is no way this can be intended..

And if this is intented, please add this information in the tooltip. I bought a costume weapon for 650g and a costume transfer scroll for 100g for.. nothing, i guess..

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyAellin View Post
    Hey there.
    Is there any update on this? I currently got a costume weapon which has blue+gold enchant and want to transfer it to another weapon.
    Why would i wish to waste a ~1500 gold card to transfer a 1500 gold card to another costume?
    There is no way this can be intended..

And if this is intented, please add this information in the tooltip. I bought a costume weapon for 650g and a costume transfer scroll for 100g for.. nothing, i guess..
    I have had one of these scrolls for a long time and decide to use it today... Yeah, you will have to spend another expensive gold card to transfer a gold card enchant
    Pretty stupid feature xlegend added here.
    derptransfer.jpg