Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Nice one hoping that 36-40 floors will be a reason for stc people to do 31+ again lol(unless loots remained terrible).
    Good luck to those who will register and get picked~
    I had such stupid eyes lol

Akariya - Crus/Akari - Samu

Quote Originally Posted by Nowaki View Post
    i have 1 question, is this going to happen in regular STH hours ? (like 2/8 pm/am) ?
    Not necessarily. The time of the runs will depend on the majority's time zone. More than likely they might start between 2 and 6 pm -server time-, altho for the applications so far, I tend to believe the daily will be more than likely between 6 and 8pm. Other than that, you need to remember that it will take about 2 hours once we start.

Quote Originally Posted by Akariya View Post
    Nice one hoping that 36-40 floors will be a reason for stc people to do 31+ again lol(unless loots remained terrible).
    Good luck to those who will register and get picked~
    I had such stupid eyes lol
    I think it has been pretty clear our trend by now, so Classic Sky Tower floors will remain with official drops. The customize drop is exclusively of Sky Tower Hell, for several reasons:
    1. You actually need to gear up to clear STH. We reward effort.
    2. You can clear STC with one-two parties. If the rewards would be higher, there wouldnt be any reason to do STH instead of simply spamming STC with several characters.
    3. We actually want to encourage Sky Tower Hell, because it gives both purpose and achievement in the game. I haven't removed entirely STC from the game because I understand some people is just starting, but that doesn't mean they should get as many Loyalty and Items from their Sky Tower runs than people who has been working on their characters for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Not necessarily. The time of the runs will depend on the majority's time zone. More than likely they might start between 2 and 6 pm -server time-, altho for the applications so far, I tend to believe the daily will be more than likely between 6 and 8pm. Other than that, you need to remember that it will take about 2 hours once we start.

I think it has been pretty clear our trend by now, so Classic Sky Tower floors will remain with official drops. The customize drop is exclusively of Sky Tower Hell, for several reasons:
    2. You can clear STC with one-two parties. If the rewards would be higher, there wouldnt be any reason to do STH instead of simply spamming STC with several characters.
    3. We actually want to encourage Sky Tower Hell, because it gives both purpose and achievement in the game. I haven't removed entirely STC from the game because I understand some people is just starting, but that doesn't mean they should get as many Loyalty and Items from their Sky Tower runs than people who has been working on their characters for years.
    what about just adding some lp to 31+ on stc (i mean the same amount that you can get on 21-30) because right now it doesnt even gives that so there's no point on doing them (im asking for new player who needs more lp than we do, i havent done stc in a while xD )

E100Krokodil/lancer-crusader/lv 90
    i join with vanpire's team
    he still sleeping
    Last edited by BlackTigerAce; 03-24-2017 at 01:12 AM.
    __BlackTigerAce__
    [[[[[[[ The Horror and Terror of War ]]]]]]]
    BlckTigerAce (crusader)
    E100Krokodil (lancer)
    "Kind peoples is in my Side"
    Guide Links = tinyurl.com/AKref7 by Campanela /// tinyurl.com/aktobasics by GinTu
    Black Tiger Ace's Trailer = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97w8BJXvbsc

what about just adding some lp to 31+ on stc (i mean the same amount that you can get on 21-30) because right now it doesnt even gives that so there's no point on doing them (im asking for new player who needs more lp than we do, i havent done stc in a while xD )
    aura has stated several times that she has no intention to do anything to the current loots of f31+ chests on stc and i think it's final so we can only bear with it~
    i feel like i might drive the point of the thread into something else however so i'll just say good luck again to those registering and whoever will get picked for the beta~

Akariya - Crus/Akari - Samu

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Hello Aura,
    Pffttt. . . So still there is no reason for me to do STC floor 31th-35th if the loot drops just like official rate drops. They have worst rate drops than floor 21th-30th. . . .
    Unless. . . The players just want to get the title achievement from floor 1st-35th (+5000LP).

Ya, thanks that's a good idea. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Akariya View Post
    aura has stated several times that she has no intention to do anything to the current loots of f31+ chests on stc and i think it's final so we can only bear with it~
    i feel like i might drive the point of the thread into something else however so i'll just say good luck again to those registering and whoever will get picked for the beta~
    Oh, good. . . Fine then, if that her final decision. . . So I can decide mine too. Thanks. . .

Ok let's back to the topic. . . Good luck to those who will register and get picked

Thanks,
    Regards

Itha
    Last edited by Itha; 03-23-2017 at 11:33 PM.

ïτhå
    Çarleya ♀ (Ravager-Lancer)/(Assaulter)
    ~Clicks on our Guild's name to connect you to our discord's community~
    ♫♪ Guild Alicization ♪♫

ew - 90 Wizard/Shuri
    Kurisa - 92 Bard/Shuri
    Catharsis 91 Sorc/Shuri
    Krasiv - 95 Rav/Shuri
    Babuu - 87 Rav/Crus

We are all available most of the time. The only exception being the few days when I have class for a few hours.
    Last edited by Joshie; 03-24-2017 at 04:04 AM.

Good luck everyone and u aura

Team Crescent Hill Grass Lovers

♠ ServiamCaelo [Lancer/Bard] lv.85, have other lv 90 char available anytime
    ♠ Swifteyes [Wizard/Crusader] lv.90 available anytime
    ♠ _Yume_ [Duelist/Crusader] lv.92 Weekdays: 11am-4pm, Weekends anytime except 4pm to 3am sleep time
    ♠ DarkBook [Sorcerer/Lancer] lv.90 available anytime
    ♠ Akems [Ravager/Crusader] lv.95 Weekdays: 1pm-8pm, Weekends available anytime

Easy contact outside game, all know current Sky Tower mechanism
    Last edited by llYumell; 03-24-2017 at 07:49 AM.

Visit my Drawing thread CLICK

IGN : _Yume_(Duelist)
    Other Classes : Crusader, Ninja, Wizard, Sorcerer, Lancer, Grenadier

Revenant

Lion Team
    Vanpire 95 Crus (available anytime)
    SAURON 95 Rava
    E100Krokodil 90 Lancer (available anytime)
    Amellin 90 Bow
    NutriSari 95 Shuriken (available anytime)

we ussualy online 8 AM or 2 PM server *Best time online* til 7pm everyday~
    Last edited by Vanpire; 03-25-2017 at 04:42 AM. Reason: update time
    Vanpire ~Crusader~
    NinjaSlayer ~Shuriken~
    Dorakoso ~Ravager~
    Venom_Snake ~Gungslinger~
    TomoyaKun ~Grenadier~
    Feel Free add my FB <3 ~ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009440131681