Thread: Leveling group

Leveling group

Greetings, mates. So my name is Alex. I'm in need of people, willing to level up in groups of 5 people ofc, so we can increase our leveling dramatically, but in the mean time to be doing the exact same things, so we could leveling as fast as possible in order to advance.

What do I mean ?

Well, for example: I'm currently 55 lvl and I need people with the same level (or higher or lower, doesn't matter) that would like to levelup as group and advance as fast as possible. The more quests we do and the more dungeons we do together, the higher chance we have to level up.

How do we accomplish that?
    You can simply add me in skype and we will make a group discussion in there, named ''AK Leveling''. Once it is done, we will write and whenever someone's available and needs help with leveling, each one that's available would join him and of course level up along with him.

What do I need in order to participate ?
    Free time, skype (if you want, microphone (for talking) and friendly attitude)

I took the liberty to move you to Recruitment Section, since is the right place to find a party.
    Despite of that I love your idea and I imagine there will be enough people in the same situation than you, looking for people to level up!
    You also came at the right time, since we currently have our x2 EXP event and it will be available the whole week. It also includes the double Mastery EXP, meaning once you reach higher levels, you should have plenty mastery exp too.
    I hope your quest goes good and find a lot of new friends ingame!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbind View Post
    Greetings, mates. So my name is Alex. I'm in need of people, willing to level up in groups of 5 people ofc, so we can increase our leveling dramatically, but in the mean time to be doing the exact same things, so we could leveling as fast as possible in order to advance.

What do I mean ?

Well, for example: I'm currently 55 lvl and I need people with the same level (or higher or lower, doesn't matter) that would like to levelup as group and advance as fast as possible. The more quests we do and the more dungeons we do together, the higher chance we have to level up.

How do we accomplish that?
    You can simply add me in skype and we will make a group discussion in there, named ''AK Leveling''. Once it is done, we will write and whenever someone's available and needs help with leveling, each one that's available would join him and of course level up along with him.

What do I need in order to participate ?
    Free time, skype (if you want, microphone (for talking) and friendly attitude)
    Peeps can easily carry you to 80 as well. Although the best way to level would be to do main quests. You'll get stuck around Lv. 75 or so but at least you've unlocked the maps and dungeons for an easier time to level up.

Click on my signature picture (it'll open up a Discord server on your browser) and maybe someone will want to do dungeons with you then. ^_^

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

Anyone still looking for buddys to level with?