Increase Class EXP from Daily Quest

Leveling another class is a little too hard without main quest exp.

Main quest exp = 49m on last maps
    Daily quest exp = 800k

I dont feel really satisfying just 800k exp if the main quest is 49m
    Since the game have 13 class

Its nothing like 'OMG they ruin the game now i can make a 70 class per day, there's no fun anymore'

Just a little boost will be so fine and good, make everyone gives a chance for that class you always wanted to try, but gaved up because you know it will be slow and boring to get higher lvs to enjoy the class at a high potencial

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Maybe a 3x rate just for Daily Quest exp? So Jungle/Metropolis daily quest lines will turn in a good way to try new classes, and will not negatively impact any future server status or player experience.

What so you guys think about it?

i would agree to this in my case since lvling other classes is such a pain. i find it easier leveling a new char and use the class i wanted as of now i have 2 characters to lvl80 with different main classes xD working on 3rd and 4th ^^ so yea would love better class exp indeed so i can just focus on just 1.

PS: to those who are gonna say spam Chess and LP dungeon.. well i do spam LP dungeons but chess is just hard whenever i dont use my main class (i am not fully geared like most players btw).

Same for me

Going for the 4th char atm

Active User
    well i would also like to see a increase in class exp

but then again class leveling is in the rankings so its meant to be a little challenging

but with some classes its pretty hard to do chess and lp alone since most classes are pretty weak on lower levels so you always need someone to kinda carry you

i support your idea tho

i even made a complete new char coz that was more easy then grinding your ass off with nobody running stuff lel
    Last edited by A_Gray; 01-02-2017 at 06:42 PM.