Thread: About Scrolls

About Scrolls

Lots of players (like me) have at least more than 400x Gear Evolution Scroll (Bound) and we can't do anything with them more than store on bank or dropped because we have already at least to +20 our gears so I have an idea:

Why don't use a converter by LP/AP (AP = low cost, LP = high cost) for making this ones into the Advanced Gear Evolution Scroll (Bound) and we can put it at least like 150-200 + X LP/AP for = 5-10 of this (the amount can be discussed to be less Advanced for more Gear Evolution, so not only you can ride away this green ones also you can get Advanced a lil more fast and "cheap")

That's is my suggestion.
    " The Heart of Magic are Lies "

Possible idea for this would be to add it to compendium as xxx amount of Evo scroll = xx advanced evo scroll. I don't think the trading amount should be small on the green evo scroll behalf though, since they are fairly easy to get but this suggestion should be possible to make in theory. I can't promise anything since this of course will be decided by Aura and rest of the team, not me. The suggestion itself isn't bad imo because those scrolls do in fact stack up and no one really uses them in the end game. Thanks for suggesting. I will forward the message!

Active User
    im against that at least for lp since u can run lp dungeons every hour now lp is so easy to make so you can buy scrolls for lp pretty easy

Quote Originally Posted by A_Gray View Post
    im against that at least for lp since u can run lp dungeons every hour now lp is so easy to make so you can buy scrolls for lp pretty easy
    i'm not against that, coz lp dungeons reset every hour now lp is so easy to get coz you have to spam so much has made me go lazy and not feel like doing lp at all

U don't really have to camp at LP dungeon entrance to get around 10k LP/day, yea it's boring but still I used to farm around 8k in my good days just from lp/furval with the old dungeon cooldown, now if you're actively playing u can farm way more than I used to so yeah the idea isn't bad but it's not needed at all IMO.
    Rakheid - AR - Cleric -- Hakuryuu_ - AK - Sorcerer/Shuriken

Or just make the non-advanced scrolls all tradable. Nobody needs them besides newbies, so this is for the newbies.

#NEWBIESFTW

The suggestion is for discuss, so it can be added as tradable without ap/lp also, so yeah for me at least and the people I know who have more than 400 gear evo I think is a good source to get ride of those green scrolls, and yes I know whit the new reset on LP dung is more easy to farm the lp per hour now.
    " The Heart of Magic are Lies "