Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    KIA†: Unexplored Western Territories of Arubboth, Aura Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangh View Post

guidance & advice is crucial for newbies to become stronger
    This^
    Let those who walked before to lead those who walk after.

But, do you think there are enough veterans out there willing to teach new players?
    Last edited by Kouji117; 12-19-2016 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouji117 View Post
    This^

But, do you think there are enough veterans out there willing to teach new players?
    No. Because they already got bored and quitted the game

Quote Originally Posted by Kouji117 View Post
    This^

This was originally the purpose of guilds lol

Click the gif to have nightmares!

I think the better is fix the box that bugged who give the equip to finish god tower or something that stuck every new player. Yesterday i make new id. Then make new chara with monk in 1 day i make it to 76 but stuck at god tower. In 70 with quest nerokas you can still ask the guild for 68 blue equip and use the regen potion in lp / ap shop, 10 potion is really enough. But in god tower i really fucked and no one can help new player with this main quest. So my suggest is give another equip like 70 orange like 60 orange that bound exactly then i think all new player will finish the main quest, 2 weeks ago. I invited 4 friend to play ts they all same with me. Really fresh new player, and all my friend now is quiting cause stuck at god tower and dont know how to finish it, and all we can do just lp dg. Nothing dg else that give good equip..

The key word in your problem, yoslando is "dont know how to finish it". Doing lp dngn was a correct choice, and honestly you have various choices on how to take on this dngn, but ultimately you can beat it by forting up (by buying fort scrolls with your lp) it's a long way but it guarantees you to finish. There are other ways too like spamming dngns (particularly aurora if you're still undergeared) to get enough gold and either forge yourself a good temporary weap, or buy from someone who happened to be selling lvl 75 gold ones. A good and well forted weapon, will help you out a lot to kill those annoying bosses before they get to cast that annoying heavy one shot skill they do at solos.

i do not guarantee my idea is the best idea, but whatever gets the job done in the end right?

What people need more is information, because honestly, almost every important item in the game can be bought from sebastian in arcadia~

Click the gif to have nightmares!

The server is 4 months old.
    It's not moderately new. Is a new server.
    So basically, everyone in the game can be considered as a new player.
    From that basic argument and on, there's absolutely no reason to believe newer players cannot achieve the same goals than older players.
    Of course newer dungeons are harder than older dungeons. Why are you rushing to level 80 content, if you haven't quite finish with level, apparently?
    Gear up. If others could, so do you.

There's a very wrong assumption in which it seems you believe the game loses popularity because its not easy enough. Games without any challenges are the games that lose people's interests in no time. I'm sure there are ways to make the game more appealing, but I don't agree with the method you are suggesting to do so.

Other than that, the discussion should be bounded to active community members. The forums are not a game on its own, and just because you can make a strong argument doesn't mean you should if you don't actively play the game and understand the state of the server. Many can write pretty and coherent sentences, but the idea of a community is to build something with others that others will actually be there to enjoy.