Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    When they finish every quest the game starts.

Its just the beginnin of the real game, just starts after you hit cap level

Now what if ppl give up due to high difficult even before hit max lv to enjoy the game? To contribute with the market and grow up the active community.

The game will perish month by month.

I see every day a newbie strugling in some boss at some point, its just a matter of time of ppl get sick and go play any other game.

What a change on solo dungeons will possibly negative impact a older player gameplay?

Nothing.

You dont want it because when you play you got it right? But i think you forget some people are smarter than others, some people got more facility to play games than others

Again, i am nothing talking about me, i am talking by the ones who gaved up on the game before enjoy all the game haves to offers.

I see Aura can do something to help hold new players, Aura can get off the reason of new players got scared without impact older ones gameplay

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°

Again... it will not make ANY difference for you, you dont even do lower level dungeons, but it will make a big difference for a new player.

Why dont do it?

A debuff on boss with -damage dealt, or a buff like Lp Dungeon on players. 10k Atk and 10k Def.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º ¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°

I am not asking to nerf it to the ground Asia, you dont need to go extreme for point something.

I am nothing asking to nerf every solo mode in the game, even Meridia dungeons, just the one new players need to do all main quests.

I am just trying to make a soft gameplay to dont scare ppl out, i want people to stay in the game, and not quit because they need to lv up a class they dont want to play just to use on that dungeon, this is so disappointing.

Dont go extreme, please.
    Last edited by Flareun; 12-18-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nias View Post
    Total bullshit. The game dished out recipes all the time in hell mode. After all your trashy guild mates and others had taken full advantage of p2w or LP/event bug abusing and were able to fort their gear, the dungeon got spammed to death and recipes were abundant.
    ayylmaoo

Only bug that dished out countless formulas into the game was the guild palace teleport one and while I do know people that abused that shit, not a single one of them was from 8bit. If you think otherwise, provide some proof or shut your mouth. I couldn't care less if you trashtalk me but I'll stand up for my guild. kys.
    IGN: Fio
    Guild: 8bit

Nowadays ppl cry for main quest dungeons such as Saphire Keep, God's Tower and Forbidden City, expecially the last one, wich is hard as hell even for me, wich back to the game with very nice lv60 content equipments (+50 weapon, +50 gloves and +40 Boots/Belt)
    You need at least lv70 gear to run those dgn more smoothly, because they came after the lv60-gear era (aka lv60 gears and below are outdated). With higher lvl contents, you need higher gear (even blue). New players should be able to manage with fortified lv68 or 73 blue gears.

When they finish every quest the game starts.
    The current end-game quest lines aren't newbie-friendly. Newbie-friendly quests end around Cosmic Coast map.

I see every day a newbie strugling in some boss at some point, its just a matter of time of ppl get sick and go play any other game.
    What we (meaning my guild) did back in the days was that we give away blue gears to newbie to make higher % pieces. Also the fact that you can change your classes whenever you want is already part of the solution. Like xFio said, she switched to Paladin to finish quest. I have friends who went Cleric in solo dgn when it was hard for them. There are existing ways to deal with newbie's struggle, you just failed to see them.

On guild 8bits we help people newbies ones with nerokas and other mobs from higher dungeons 70+ and yes they have it hard to kill there but that's the point of the game, when you are on SOLO mode to have a good time, hard but good so you can go ahead and look what is better for you to run on a better way that kind of dungeons (and like Fio says, change class, get better stones or even upgrade your armor, weapon to at least +20), I remember my first time on that dungeon cost me a lot, but then guildies help me ( On that time I was on Hypurrion, they give me better blue gears whit defense, and tell me to upgrade them at least to +20 and I learn to do that whit new set any time I got one.) so if you see this that helps also to game play to have support on your mates, on your guild and even make new friends, so why to nerf something that can help to community ?

Ok I'm sure that for newbies yes is so hard to do new dungeons and the recipes are hard now to get (still I'm trying to get eclipse breastplate) even the 70's ones, I finally got that ones I buy them from some guild mate (but is hard, even some one run more than 150 chars and nothing), and still even with them is a lil hard (Finally beat Janus on new dung after lots of deaths and more but it was a good challenge) so yes, maybe the solution of this is not to nerf is just to us the higher players to go and run dungeons, get the formulas and put them to sell, so they can get them, also us got some gold from that XD.
    " The Heart of Magic are Lies "

Agnessa you dont need to explain how the game works for me, again... I am NOT talking about myself. I know exactly what do to because i used to play alot this game, but a newbie wich just started of course will got frustated of need to ask and depend of someone else to continue in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Agnessa
    Also the fact that you can change your classes whenever you want is already part of the solution.
    This is also, part of the problem.

The game being multiclasses do not exactly means you are obligated to change your class at some point.

Its intended to be an extra option, not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Agnessa
    There are existing ways to deal with newbie's struggle, you just failed to see them.
    I am sure i am not the one wich is failling to see things her.

People will quit the game when they got way frustrated with something, i like chalenge talking about my personal, but there's not only ppl like me in the world you know?

New players do not need a solution for their problem

They dont need a problem at the start of the game.
    Last edited by Flareun; 12-18-2016 at 07:49 PM.

Active User
    the whole game is based on switching your class imo
    if you dont like that play something else

Taaa daaa, somebody bring a oscar to Gray.

This is exactly why i am here on forum right now, to find a solution wich doest not result in a new player going to play something else.

Smart move Gray.

You're talking as if old players didn't get frustrated with those solo dungeons in the past (lol). Newbie's problem now is probably the lack of good guidance/advise from veteran players, rather than the difficulty of solo dungeons.

Active User
    with my second char i did all quests with a friend together that was actually fun

Quote Originally Posted by Agnessa View Post
    Newbie's problem now is probably the lack of good guidance/advise from veteran players, rather than the difficulty of solo dungeons.
    I can second that.
    a friend of mine that has little mmo experience started playing the game with help of my gf & me. Mostly by teaching her the basics, phrases and giving tips. We're surprised by how fast and without any problems she can play through, even though her gear isn't the best (blue gear with higher fusion boost, but low fortification) and still getting used to the whole gameplay
    guidance & advice is crucial for newbies to become stronger

Twin Saga ►► Sangh
    Kharybdis ◄◄ Aura Kingdom