Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New ideias for a better gameplay

I think everbody noticed the server is emptier

Lets talk about why its happening.

,,`,,,,

Difficult on new dungeons

New players do not have enough power to beat new dungeons, blue equipments dont gives what you need to play the actual content

Ppl just left because play the game isnt satisfactory anymore, keep dying with a 2* blue set on a dungeon is not rewarding at all.

I'm not talking about me, because i have equipments from the time i played in past, i have the 60 content refined on my character, i have very nice starstones and 4* Senshis
    But whats about a completely new player with a full blue set?

The new 80 dungeon is too hard for me, Gods Tower in the moment i back to the game was hard to me, like real hard...
    I need to use Cleric even with a lv60 +50 weapon.
    Do i need to have a full +40 orange set to do solo mode?

I see ppl crying on Nekoras from Shaphire Keep on lv 70, this is right? This is really how a new player should fell about playing the game? Difficult on a simple SOLO main quest dungeon?

Something needs to be done or the server will die some way or other, we cant let it happens.

,,`,,,,

Suggestion

Add a debuff on bosses of main quest dungeons for solo mode (JUST FOR SOLO MODE), just to be easier for blue set new players do the quest and grind a new set in solo mode for next map (Party mode for low level dungeons is impossible to do because the server is running low on population, everbody just party up for end-game content)
    (Hope they can grind for a orange one after the drop rate increase, its pointless have 60 and 70 sets SOO hard to obtain on actual content, same for trinkets)

This will not make any difference for older players wich is already too strong, they dont even do non end-game dungeons anyway. This will not break economy or have any negative impact on game, this will just help new players keep motivated in play the game, wich is all we need right now.

,,`,,,,,,` ,,,,

Thank you ~
    Last edited by Flareun; 12-18-2016 at 06:19 AM.

It was a while ago now, just when the server came up, but I started playing TS as a mage. I tortured myself until around lv43 slowly making my way up through the main quest.
    (I still remember that one quest where you have to kill some skeletons in a graveyard in Maplewood which I had to redo 5+ times because I kept dying and it would reset leading to me ragequitting the game multiple times).
    In the end I decided that it was too much and changed class to paladin cause it had self-heals. And it went well, I never really struggled anymore. Sure, my damage was a joke but at least I didn't have to run same thing twice ever again.
    You can change class at any time if you're struggling with certain stages. I don't think going through levels should be just a faceroll and I like that there's some challenge compared to all the "skipskipskip" conversation quests (especially the untranslated ones LOL) and the "kill ___, __ amount of times" bs.

Now while I don't think that solo stages should be nerfed, I do agree that the rates for lower level dungeons should be increased by a lot (at least 40, 50, 60, 65 ones). The gear was hell to farm during 60 cap and even with the whole server running stuff at the time, getting full set was really time consuming. Now that the cap is higher, getting lower level orange gear is pretty much impossible.
    I heard AK rates have been increased when cap was raised in the past and I do think that we should have that too.
    IGN: Fio
    Guild: 8bit

What made Twin Saga fun to play was it's freshness, difficulty and gear progression. The game was only difficult questing if you brainlessly rushed to the end, the boss of the solo dungeon fucks you up and should make you rethink what you're doing to combat him not just cry "too hard pls nerf". When you reach party dungeons, again, the game kicks your ass until you have orange forted gears where it then becomes faceroll tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Flareun View Post
    Ppl just left because play the game isnt satisfactory anymore, keep dying with a 2* blue set on a dungeon is not rewarding at all.
    Our group managed to clear everything with 2star blue gear, maybe people should learn to get good? I left the server because Aura has a God complex. The laziness and total lack of care from the people in charge reflects in the quality of the server(both here and AK which as been going to shit since 2014). When Aura made that decision back in the first week of the servers life in refusing to take action against bug abusing, which allowed people to stockpile tons of forts & LP it was a terrible sign and left legit players with a bad taste.
    Letting bugs go freely abused from Phoenix to Monica to lava farming totally kills off any incentive to log in. I'll even spoil the worst bug in the game for you that we figured out about 2 weeks into the servers life, being able to set a spawn point anywhere in the game to farm bosses forever. Such a thing back in 2014, when I had faith in Aura I'd have reported instantly but whenever I report something it goes ignored(Diao-chan from AK crashing peoples clients I reported within ~3 hours of going live, nothing was done and people crashed world boss for a week), Aura pushed away all the people willing to help her and again, it's showing in the declining population.

Quote Originally Posted by xFio View Post
    The gear was hell to farm during 60 cap and even with the whole server running stuff at the time, getting full set was really time consuming.
    Total bullshit. The game dished out recipes all the time in hell mode. After all your trashy guild mates and others had taken full advantage of p2w or LP/event bug abusing and were able to fort their gear, the dungeon got spammed to death and recipes were abundant.

Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by Nias View Post
    What made Twin Saga fun to play was it's freshness, difficulty and gear progression. The game was only difficult questing if you brainlessly rushed to the end, the boss of the solo dungeon fucks you up and should make you rethink what you're doing to combat him not just cry "too hard pls nerf". When you reach party dungeons, again, the game kicks your ass until you have orange forted gears where it then becomes faceroll tier.

Our group managed to clear everything with 2star blue gear, maybe people should learn to get good? I left the server because Aura has a God complex. The laziness and total lack of care from the people in charge reflects in the quality of the server(both here and AK which as been going to shit since 2014). When Aura made that decision back in the first week of the servers life in refusing to take action against bug abusing, which allowed people to stockpile tons of forts & LP it was a terrible sign and left legit players with a bad taste.
    Letting bugs go freely abused from Phoenix to Monica to lava farming totally kills off any incentive to log in. I'll even spoil the worst bug in the game for you that we figured out about 2 weeks into the servers life, being able to set a spawn point anywhere in the game to farm bosses forever. Such a thing back in 2014, when I had faith in Aura I'd have reported instantly but whenever I report something it goes ignored(Diao-chan from AK crashing peoples clients I reported within ~3 hours of going live, nothing was done and people crashed world boss for a week), Aura pushed away all the people willing to help her and again, it's showing in the declining population.

Total bullshit. The game dished out recipes all the time in hell mode. After all your trashy guild mates and others had taken full advantage of p2w or LP/event bug abusing and were able to fort their gear, the dungeon got spammed to death and recipes were abundant.
    sad.... but i think Aura can't fix it and the one who can fix it is the Dev Team , if something she can do is turn off the server and she doesn't want it happen for some reason

The only reason i made this post is to try to make Aura conscient the game is kinda frustating on lv70 ~ 80 stuff for NEW players , wich do not have past content equipment, new players with fresh blue sets and little game experience.

I left the server
    I you left the server you dont know what i am talking about, if you played on the beginning you figured out the game difficult was ZERO, the only hard stuff was kill Nyansomething and that other elite on Lost Metropolis/Jungle Mortalis quests.

Nowadays ppl cry for main quest dungeons such as Saphire Keep, God's Tower and Forbidden City, expecially the last one, wich is hard as hell even for me, wich back to the game with very nice lv60 content equipments (+50 weapon, +50 gloves and +40 Boots/Belt)

Like you said you quit, so you do not know the frustating of new players, you are not aware it is making ppl go away from the game and making our community smaller.

,,`,,,,

Our group managed to clear everything with 2star blue gear
    Again, i am talking about high lv content. Not past 60s.

,,`,,,,

When Aura made that... mimimimimi
    Please keep you personal frustation with the admin out of my tentative to HELP NEW PLAYERS TO INCREASE OUR BASE COMMUNITY.

,,`,,,,

Total bullshit. The game dished out recipes all the time in hell mode
    Again... i am talking about solo modes and i said NO ONES do past content 60 and 70 dungeons, how the HELL you can argument a HELL MODE drop influence? Do you even read my post b4 to come trash talk a iniciative to HELP PEOPLES?

,,`,,,,

I AM TALKING ABOUT SOLO MODES CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME NOW?

,,`,,,,,,` ,,,,,,`,,,,
    Last edited by Flareun; 12-18-2016 at 01:52 PM.

Formula drop rates are getting increased next week, what else do you want?

Just tell me what you want, be reasonable though.

Formula drop rates are getting increased next week, what else do you want?

Just tell me what you want, be reasonable though.

Ayy it double posted not everything should be handed like air, else It'd have no value and nobody would treasure it
    Last edited by Asia; 12-18-2016 at 02:00 PM.

[DELETED]

Ayy double post here too

Asia you just ignored my entire post and said

'We are getting higher drop chances', what else do you want? Cookies?'

This is not about me or drop chances, this is about the frustation of NEW PLAYERS in dungeons that is not supposed to be hard, its a solo mode. Let the difficult for parties, metas and hell modes.

Dont scare new players or they will play something else wich is not frustating, again... its not about me ou drop chances, i am talking by the new players.

,,`,,,,,,` ,,,,

Make a new character and try to get 80, do main quest dungeons with a fresh new blue, go see the game from a newbie perspective so you can see what i am talking about.

Ofc you will not do this, because for real you dont really care for new players problems, we know this. No one cares for stuff like this, this is not a secret. I hope Aura can understand my point and try to help increase our community.

Quote Originally Posted by Flareun View Post
    Asia you just ignored my entire post and said

'We are getting higher drop chances', what else do you want? Cookies?'

This is not about me or drop chances, this is about the frustation of NEW PLAYERS in dungeons that is not supposed to be hard, its a solo mode. Let the difficult for parties, metas and hell modes.

Dont scare new players or they will play something else wich is not frustating, again... its not about me ou drop chances, i am talking by the new players.

,,`,,,,,,` ,,,,

Make a new character and try to get 80, do main quest dungeons with a fresh new blue, go see the game from a newbie perspective so you can see what i am talking about.

Ofc you will not do this, because for real you dont really care for new players problems, we know this. No one cares for stuff like this, this is not a secret. I hope Aura can understand my point and try to help increase our community.
    i have gone thru, and solo modes are already drastically decreased difficulty.
    It took me a while, lvling my paladin and getting def starstones and like 58 or 63 equips to finish that part, without even access to these new equips released.
    I don't think they should nerf it to the ground, what else would you do if you finish all quests? you have to gear up at some point, and those dungeons are just forcing you to do so, which in fact is a good thing, else just level to 80, too weak for everything else and what now?

EXACTLY, ONCE THEY FINISH EVERY QUEST: WHAT NOW?