Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by llYumell View Post
    ermm I think for this kind of post, you required permission from each guild ._. cause some guilds don't really wanna share their schedules due to the raid kinda full. Either way guilds will recruit if they still need ppl in the raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by CursedArrow View Post
    Thanks for sharing your informations with us. c:
    But...are you sure that every single guild accepts this kind of link sharing? :x (Just a question - I don't want to start a drama! xD)

P.s: Legend is doing STH with Divergent at 2PM.
    Hyperion should be RaidCall-Recruitment (if I remember correctly) - and it's not every single time.
    Thank you for the extra information! <3

I can remove a guild's raid details if requested to do so.. Although, it would seem odd to have a form & sheet without the intent to recruit. Besides, the raid hosts have their priority members and regulars. It's not as if all organized raids would accommodate all who register. Free advertisment & no harm done~

Also, I made the list to make it convenient for players (really, just me to be honest) to see what options are available for the timeslot/s they are able to play.

I'll repeat this again: I can remove a guild's raid details if requested to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanpire View Post
    well STH LionHearts already Join with some MMH + Scrubs + 7thTrigged well only few spot left i think ; -;
    Erm, so LionHearts isn't hosting STH anymore?

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle
    [AK.to Compiled References] || [AK.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire
    [TS.to Tips & Tricks] || [TS.to Client Download] || [Community Discord]

we still doing STH only it just full lol too much join :'v ahaha only 8 AM for atm
    Vanpire ~Crusader~
    NinjaSlayer ~Shuriken~
    Dorakoso ~Ravager~
    Venom_Snake ~Gungslinger~
    TomoyaKun ~Grenadier~
    Feel Free add my FB <3 ~ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009440131681

nice thread
    (ChocoCrunch) Zellf
    (Hyperion) Byza

for FroG raid..they do SAT and SUN, about SAT only mean just for registrations/applying if not mistaken lol if u try register on sunday..there's less chance to get in maybe

nice thread btw Campy
    Aura Kingdom
    Shuri / Bard - Eruna | Guitar / Bard - Eruni | Lancer / Bard - Nukkie | Necro / Bard - Eruha

Twin Saga
    Cherubi

Thanks for clarifying that Avarice. :3

Still thanks for posting it. I'm sure it will help new players~
    Last edited by CursedArrow; 12-15-2016 at 03:18 PM.
    Sekkarou - Warbow Slv.10 | Micayah - Lancer Slv.10 | NebuKatti - Tachi Slv.10 | Eclisse - Ravager Slv.10 | Renacer - Crusader Slv.10 | Sekka - Guardian Slv.10 | Dyaz - Katar Slv.10 | SekkaRou - Shuriken Slv.10
    Sedar - Duelist Slv.8 | Thani - Bow Slv.5 | EcIisse - Scythe Slv.4

wow so many raids

Quote Originally Posted by HyperDrive View Post
    Hyperion's reason:

I think I'm in the wrong guild..

Also, I am on the side of getting permission from all raid leads from a guild prior to posting their raid info, especially if they are an STH group.
    Reason: Newcomers(not native to the raid they are applying to) may not get into most STH raids currently available unless that raid specifically recruits via world chat.

FengXiu - Itzal - Beichan

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    for FroG raid..they do SAT and SUN, about SAT only mean just for registrations/applying if not mistaken lol if u try register on sunday..there's less chance to get in maybe

nice thread btw Campy

Quote Originally Posted by Vanpire View Post
    we still doing STH only it just full lol too much join :'v ahaha only 8 AM for atm
    Alright~ Thank you for clarifying~ I'll keep you guys up in there then~

This is only a compilation of links I've found/were shared/given to me. I am merely making it easily accessible to other players.

Again: I can remove a guild's raid details if requested to do so.

It does not matter much to me what you may think is better for the general population. Unless you, as a raid leader, would like your guild and only your guild's details added/changed/removed, then I will do as you requested.

All raids have their requirements in those forms/sheets and it is up to them whether or not to accept players who register for their raid.

Thank you & I'm glad this helps some of you!
    Last edited by Jewel; 12-15-2016 at 05:14 PM.

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

nice thread btw Campy
    About that Sat only.it was for a raid like months ago. Whatcha or whoever can edit the form forgot to change it back.
    Even if you reg on sunday,provided that u didnt reg after they arrange the party,u can still get in.
    in a state of mental confusion where i do not even know where and who am i

Quote Originally Posted by angsally View Post
    About that Sat only.it was for a raid like months ago. Whatcha or whoever can edit the form forgot to change it back.
    Even if you reg on sunday,provided that u didnt reg after they arrange the party,u can still get in.
    Noted, thank you!

AURA KINGDOM.TO
    Jewel Verastella Rozelle

TWIN SAGA.TO
    Jewel Sapphire