Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    New Users
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    12
    Agree! also alot people Left the server cuz its not rewarding at all.

    It doesnt have to be x100 like some lame private servers, but if the rare item drop % can just be increased x2 or x3 its still going to be 1 or 2% chance wich is still low. but now u get a bit more rewarded!

    It just feels the same % like official. ok you do get 1 more item but its still a low item u cant do anything with.

    i just hope people will stay and not leave cuz grinding isnt rewarding
    (when i just joined a month ago alot more people were selling and buying in trade chat. that is all Vanished. and its less and less now)
    and im not even talking about the Celestial Chest or Star Chest that dont have anything in them after 7 hours nonstop farming it.

    Oh well, in the end its the GM's decision what they going to do with the Players suggestions.

    Peace.

  2. #12
    Active User KhaiRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Raiten no ōkoku
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelo View Post
    Agree! also alot people Left the server cuz its not rewarding at all.

    It doesnt have to be x100 like some lame private servers, but if the rare item drop % can just be increased x2 or x3 its still going to be 1 or 2% chance wich is still low. but now u get a bit more rewarded!

    It just feels the same % like official. ok you do get 1 more item but its still a low item u cant do anything with.

    i just hope people will stay and not leave cuz grinding isnt rewarding
    (when i just joined a month ago alot more people were selling and buying in trade chat. that is all Vanished. and its less and less now)
    and im not even talking about the Celestial Chest or Star Chest that dont have anything in them after 7 hours nonstop farming it.

    Oh well, in the end its the GM's decision what they going to do with the Players suggestions.

    Peace.
    i think, yeah.. i still remember my guildies talk about like that. they felt not rewarding at all and they Quit TS now even cash player my guildies also quit, only 2 or 3 online include me in my guild. 2 month ago is like 30 ppl online in guild.
    Last edited by KhaiRon; 11-30-2016 at 09:40 PM.

    ❁Click Here to My Youtube Battle Guardian❁

    Khaiza
    【Battle Guardian SVL5】

    【RETIRED AK】

  3. #13
    Please make drop rate great again like murica.....

  4. #14
    Administrator Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,195
    The drop rate is indeed related to the population of the server, being a smaller server this of course has an impact on how often the items drops. Revisiting every single drop is an impossible task, but we will see if we can do something about to increase the general drop rates of formulas and probably, to change the CD on level 75 dungeons. This wasn't schedule for next week so it won't be possible in only one week terms, but we will squeeze the changes on the next map/dungeons update.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    The drop rate is indeed related to the population of the server, being a smaller server this of course has an impact on how often the items drops. Revisiting every single drop is an impossible task, but we will see if we can do something about to increase the general drop rates of formulas and probably, to change the CD on level 75 dungeons. This wasn't schedule for next week so it won't be possible in only one week terms, but we will squeeze the changes on the next map/dungeons update.
    I appreciate the potential changes that might be going through within the next week or so, but why not allow for direct star point exchanges for "current end-game" recipes and gear within the Celestial Compendium? It motivates people to do more dungeons and eventually rewards the person for doing the grind.

    One of my biggest issues when I used to play this game actively is that I felt like I was putting in a lot of effort and I wasn't progressing at a reasonable pace (basing it off of the constant dgn spamming off cd). Eventually, I ended up burning out just like I do in every MMO. With direct exchanges, I can look forward to the grind knowing that I'll eventually get 1 item that I wanted.

    If players think that they aren't progressing then eventually people are going to say why bother with it anymore.

  6. #16
    Active User Harutora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in Meridia
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I appreciate the potential changes that might be going through within the next week or so, but why not allow for direct star point exchanges for "current end-game" recipes and gear within the Celestial Compendium? It motivates people to do more dungeons and eventually rewards the person for doing the grind.

    One of my biggest issues when I used to play this game actively is that I felt like I was putting in a lot of effort and I wasn't progressing at a reasonable pace (basing it off of the constant dgn spamming off cd). Eventually, I ended up burning out just like I do in every MMO. With direct exchanges, I can look forward to the grind knowing that I'll eventually get 1 item that I wanted.

    If players think that they aren't progressing then eventually people are going to say why bother with it anymore.
    I want the I like button for this!, for the ones who already cap Star Points from doing LP, killing boss, special mobs and more what we have to do with all that Star points, nothing to get with them that really worth :| like Katie says.
    " The Heart of Magic are Lies "


  7. #17
    Administrator Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I appreciate the potential changes that might be going through within the next week or so, but why not allow for direct star point exchanges for "current end-game" recipes and gear within the Celestial Compendium? It motivates people to do more dungeons and eventually rewards the person for doing the grind.

    One of my biggest issues when I used to play this game actively is that I felt like I was putting in a lot of effort and I wasn't progressing at a reasonable pace (basing it off of the constant dgn spamming off cd). Eventually, I ended up burning out just like I do in every MMO. With direct exchanges, I can look forward to the grind knowing that I'll eventually get 1 item that I wanted.

    If players think that they aren't progressing then eventually people are going to say why bother with it anymore.
    I do not agree with end-game gear available for the exchange in the compedium, I believe it changes dramatically the spirit and the economy of the game and it would have, on the long-run, terrible effects.

    All Xlegend games work similar, end-game content is never available for a simple exchange. You can acquire lower level recipes, but never the equip that is just released.

  8. #18
    New Users
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    12
    I appreciate that u are going to look into this matter, and see if it can maybe slightly be increased. i am 200% sure that all new players who join now WILL stay in this amazing server when they see that grinding and farming is rewarding.
    the population/community is great and i have not really seen any bad apples in the game(yet) :P .its great! but im afraid it will lose more and more players if nothing is done and we should prevent this!

    Thanks again and hope to see some changes someday <3

  9. #19
    Active User SweetSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    319
    I do not agree with newest gears on compedium either. I mean yeah it does sound awesome and all but if everyone can just buy them off there, there wouldnt be any market whatsoever and as Aura said that would ruin the economy completely.

    And anyway: when you do run dungeons the least you get is gold and other smaller drops that can still be worth something > more gold = you can buy the recipes from others if you were unlucky. So yes, in the end you do get the things you wanted if you farm enough. Or you can just sell ap and never grind

    Thanks for looking in to the droprates though!!

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Spctr View Post
    Drop rate item? if you meant lucky badges, i think you should know that bosses arent affected by lucky badges since their drop rate is fixed, you'll need loot charms instead (which doesnt affect drop rate, but gives you more times to possibly get the item).

    all i can say is that if you really want something, use loot charms, it might not always work but it at least raises the odds just a bit.
    I haven't played this game since my last comment. But I meant the loot charms I have used the 1x-3x loot charms and it doesn't work at all, I used up all of it and got zilch on the formulas. But I read aura's comment that it will be changed. Please do so if you can.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •