Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnie01 View Post
    I haven't played this game since my last comment. But I meant the loot charms I have used the 1x-3x loot charms and it doesn't work at all, I used up all of it and got zilch on the formulas. But I read aura's comment that it will be changed. Please do so if you can.
    charms just give you more loot not more rare loot so the chance to get trash loot is the same you get 2 more loots which is most of the time more trash XD

Quote Originally Posted by A_Gray View Post
    charms just give you more loot not more rare loot so the chance to get trash loot is the same you get 2 more loots which is most of the time more trash XD
    Yeah, I know but like the other person said it still raises the chances of more loot dropping so I used it but was nonetheless not worth it at all.

Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnie01 View Post
    Yeah, I know but like the other person said it still raises the chances of more loot dropping so I used it but was nonetheless not worth it at all.
    well back then i used over 300 charms not getting any 70 recipe

New Users
    lawly XD

Quote Originally Posted by A_Gray View Post
    well back then i used over 300 charms not getting any 70 recipe
    I use some few and don't got any, the only ones I got almost all time it was level 50-60 recipes and i just sell them to npc XD
    " The Heart of Magic are Lies "

Drops were fine when I played. Our group got fully 70 geared from drops within 3 of it being available, only needing to trade between ourselves. Doubt things can be so bad you can't just buy them from other people in the end

I was going to post on this, but it seems there is already a thread on it. The drop rate here is WORSE than the aeria server, trust me on that. I played on the Aeria server since founders beta and up through to the last major content patches and saw a steady amount of drops, sure there was dry spells but the worst was 9 days without a major drop - now consider I've been playing on the PS now for close to a month and not counting useless drops like Lv 40 - 50 formula drops, I've had 1 Lv 70 formula drop and the very best drop I've had to date is 1 Winter Light Gem...thats it - this drop rate is the #1 reason why I'm contemplating quiting this server and moving on to a different game because simply put, my characters progression is stagnant- I can't get formulas or materials to drop, I rarely see even recipes in the AH !! This problem was one of the issues that lead to massive player drop offs on the ""official"" server because the drop rate was bad, its a shame since this server genuinely is so much better, and the staff are great, however that being said...

Its fine and all to reduce the CD of the dungeons, but if the actual drop rate isn't improved...actually considerably improved then its a moot point if you reduce the CD if nothing ever drops, players will only keep running the same dungeons for a limit about of time before they realize they are wasting their time and the items they want are just never going to drop, I said it in the Aeria forums constantly - once you get that self doubt and frustration feeling after countless runs without any reward for your time, its only natural you'll even begin to question why you're playing the game in the first place...and thats when the first seeds of quitting are sown and usually its just a downward spiral until you uninstall the game and move on.

The problem TS has in general, is the fact that the item database is limited to begin with, there isn't many item sets so the drop rate was always going to be a problem - I saw that back in founders beta and was hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. After all, its a balancing act between keeping the player happy with a "steady" progression, and keeping the drop rate balanced enough to keep the player interested without them getting all the drops so fast they become so geared up fast...that they quit because they get bored with nothing to do - so far, the aeria server and neither has this PS achieved that 'sweetspot' with balance and for me personally, as a player - I need to see and 'feel' improvements in this area to re-kindle my passion for playing TS on this server.

After all the talk within the guild that the drop rate was supposedly going to be increase, I've yet to see any action on this. Ever since I joined this server, I've had fun but thats only when I've completely ignored the terrible drop rates and since now, its been probably more than a month without any significant drops at all, heck I've only ever had 1 formula drop that was actually even useful, so I'm sorry but I think I'm just about out of patience now. But I'm going to close with this, I'm not the only one who is about to quit this server, and I'm certainly not the only one who thinks this way, and one of my guildies has already left for Path of Exile. Character progression is paramount in keeping you playing, if the game blocks your progression then its a flawed system, if you have to rely on Auction House or handouts from guildies, then its a flawed system - I think this isn't Aura's fault here, this is X-Legends unfortunate direction with their MMOs, I'm fine with Asian grinders, but I'm not ok with a bad drop rate that doesn't reward its players, hence my term for Twin Saga is the disappointment simulator. This PS server beats Aeria in almost all areas, but Aeria really does have a better drop rate and that is saying something

The drop rate >>>>>NEEDS<<<< to be increased, not just for PT mode, but for solo mode as well and not by a small %, my final 2 cents here, is that honestly you should remove the double formula and increase the drop rate to at least 15% or greater on both formulas and crafting materials, There needs to be balance after all so players are not getting drops every single run obviously, but there needs to be a significantly better chance so your not running the same dungeon for weeks on end with no feeling of progression or rewards for your time, there needs to be character progression here and there, not constant brick walls. Balance it out so your remaining players and especially new players who join will want to stick around.