Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    New Users

Dungeons Drop rate

Hello,

I wanted to ask if the drop rate in the dungeons as they are now, will be like this forever?
    Been trying 2 weeks now to get a lv 70 equipment formula in the dungeon and have not find ANY part or anything else since...
    It feels like the drop rate is below 1% and is this how its gonna stay? this cant be right....

thnx.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelo View Post
    Hello,

I wanted to ask if the drop rate in the dungeons as they are now, will be like this forever?
    Been trying 2 weeks now to get a lv 70 equipment formula in the dungeon and have not find ANY part or anything else since...
    It feels like the drop rate is below 1% and is this how its gonna stay? this cant be right....

thnx.
    I commented about the drop rate on a similar post. I came back to check to see if anything was done. I don't think the admins here give a hoot about it. You level pretty quickly but are behind on the equipment levels. I've tried using the drop rate item but that doesn't work either. It's frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnie01 View Post
    I commented about the drop rate on a similar post. I came back to check to see if anything was done. I don't think the admins here give a hoot about it. You level pretty quickly but are behind on the equipment levels. I've tried using the drop rate item but that doesn't work either. It's frustrating.
    Drop rate item? if you meant lucky badges, i think you should know that bosses arent affected by lucky badges since their drop rate is fixed, you'll need loot charms instead (which doesnt affect drop rate, but gives you more times to possibly get the item).

all i can say is that if you really want something, use loot charms, it might not always work but it at least raises the odds just a bit.

Click the gif to have nightmares!

Honeycute654
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelo View Post
    Hello,

thnx.
    drop rate item, you mean loot rate +10%, right? it doesnt work and charms doesn't work either. i've tried that all.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnie01 View Post
    if you guys really want that lvl 70 recipes that badly.. you buy it through dragon points in encyclopedia coz' its not gonna drop that easily. did you say you have been farming 2 weeks? i have been farming for 4 months (not every reset tho, but like every breakfast, afternoon, and evening time) and i only got 1 recipe. Just like you said its frustrating so If I were you just give up on dg's and focus on you DP farming instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeycute654 View Post
    if you guys really want that lvl 70 recipes that badly.. you buy it through dragon points in encyclopedia coz' its not gonna drop that easily. did you say you have been farming 2 weeks? i have been farming for 4 months (not every reset tho, but like every breakfast, afternoon, and evening time) and i only got 1 recipe. Just like you said its frustrating so If I were you just give up on dg's and focus on you DP farming instead.
    You do realize this is twin saga section right? we cant get 70 recipes in compedium and we dont even use dp o.o

Click the gif to have nightmares!

New Users
    Yea i understand loot charms are increasing the chance. i Actually used around 80 euro to buy AP and get Loot charms V.
    Even with this i just get more of the crap i find :P (i dont mind supporting the server by getting AP but it seems it doesnt reward u for it at all so i stopped getting charms)
    Just hoping GM can do something bout it.
    I heard some items are actually on drop rate 0.025% @ official. if it is doubled on here then that means its still under 1%.
    i know its good to not find it TOOO fast. but making it 1 or 2% instead of under 1% would be appreciated. and even then u will need to run it 30+ times to find what u need.

Cheers~

quoting:

Quote Originally Posted by a1pha_5tigma View Post
    Double drop rate from this server means the amount of item you get/looted are doubled.

For example, when opening a unidentified recipe, you will get 2 recipes instead of one recipe. The same rule applies to mobs/boss/gathering, you get "two items" instead of classic "one item" per mob/boss/gathering.
    *Note that you still have more overall odds of getting rare drops nonetheless (more drops -which can be increased even further with charms- = more chances).

I know what you are talking about, you are not talking about what Sam say about the ratio on item double from gathering/farming, you're talking about the % on receiving that item from boss/mob, so basically you're talking on the drop not on the amount of items looted.

And yes boss works with charms but still, you can have some time using them and more and still no drop, so I think we have the same rate as an aeria instead of the 1-2% we should have here on the custom server.
    " The Heart of Magic are Lies "

Active User
    rate is shit thats a fact

Active User
    While it is true that we have a higher chance to drop items, let's not forget that the population of the server is not that high. In my opinion, some drop rate should be revised in order to reflect the fact that there are less people running the dungeons.

I am mostly (but not only) thinking about lv75 accessories crafting mats... we can only find them in a dungeon with a reset timer of 4 hours... there are people (not me) who have been running it over and over for the last week (both solo and party) and got 0-1 drops... (using charms I-III, and yes, someone even got 2 or 3 of them, but I am talking about normal people, not lucky one :P).
    Of course it is not ideal to burn all the content and get everything after 1-2 weeks, but if we are really talking about 1 mat every week, and we need 18 of them, even if you count the fact that after a while people will start selling them instead of using them, it would mean that you need at least 2-3 months to get the whole set if you keep running the dungeon over and over every single day (ofc if you have a social life and/or have to work or go to school it will pass a lot more time than that).
    I mean, it's an MMORPG, the grinding part is part of the game, but this is too much in my opinion. You should feel a sense of accomplishment after farming for hours and hours, when you finally get that item you wanted (or another item that is worth about the same). Now instead you feel like you are wasting your time.