New Users

Formula Drop Rate

Low population, Low drop rate. This kinda pain in the ass. Enough gold but cant find ppl selling formula, farming dungeon every single hour for past 1 week. so far 1 formula. if you can slightly increase the drop rate for formula sounds good. not asking to make it easier to drop. just increase lil bit.

Honeycute654
    Ak or TS... same drop rate... even me farming for 1 month not even 1 drop of sniper.. just buy it from dragon points or something or watever you call it in TS. xD

New Users
    TS we call it Star Points i guess. well lv70 not available yet. and ive been trying to buy for my friend lv60 formula well been shouting like mad in trade channel no luck dungeon meh error 404 formula not found LOL

PS: i hate ur dp and signature anime. why the kaori must die!
    Last edited by Aylmer; 11-10-2016 at 02:25 PM.

Honeycute654
    Lel.... xD

Hi, I'm new to the game and still levelling (currently lvl 56 atm) , with still equipping 48 blues and that lvl50 orange weapon from quest reward.
    Since the majority, if not all populations are on lvl 70++ It's so hard finding in AH the recipes for lower lvl equips. My suggestions :
    1. Could you increase the formula drop rate for 2 tiers and below the cap gears? (for example if soon the crafted gear will be 80, so increase the lvl 60recipes and downward),
    2.or you could simply reward the players with a box containing full recipes in the item mall once they reach the corresponding level (only lvl 40 and 50 recipes for now),
    3. or you could reduce the star points cost significantly for those recipes,
    4. or simply put low lvl gear recipes in IM/LP Shop for reasonable prices .
    I hope someone read this and agree with me , I had a lot of fun in the game so far
    thanks,

Aura, I think you should consider to increase drop rate here. Why? Because we're lacking people, with this drop rate it takes a month or more just to get the items we want. Do you want this game even more dead than this?
    Maybe you guys didn't change any drop rate, then for example can you explain why before 75 Dungeons/Astral Raid patch or a week before that? (I forgot) I can get like 100+ 73 orange green orbs in a week, but now that 73 orange orb only dropped 1 for a week running dungeon every reset. GMs said maybe I'm just not lucky? Can you explain 100+ to none? Is it just about luck? Not only me, I bet other people noticed that too. Really...you should consider to increase drop rate because we're lacking people and it's getting harder to get items > people got tired > left game > even less people > more harder > ... > finally everyone leave this game.
    Last edited by TS_Hikari; 12-08-2016 at 04:24 PM.

yea, the droop rate is low, lower than i remember cos on furball i not longer get furniture.
    increase loot rate and anunce it so that bring more players, with such low rate they left once they reach levl 65. also, the new free orange armor make it worst since they adventure and get frustratet because tey get stuck and dont tink that geting orange equipmend is the solution. sourse, people of my guild

Im stuck at gods tower quest.

The lv.65 orange gear +50 doesnt help.

Farming for lv.75 ? impossible with this playerbase, cant go raids because not enough players.

Please dont make the server more dead than it is, increase the chances for formulas, make bosses drop more items, not 2x , make it 5x standard.

Me and my 2 other friends are thinking to quit since we cant progress any further

Quote Originally Posted by LadyZanny View Post
    Im stuck at gods tower quest.

The lv.65 orange gear +50 doesnt help.

Farming for lv.75 ? impossible with this playerbase, cant go raids because not enough players.

Please dont make the server more dead than it is, increase the chances for formulas, make bosses drop more items, not 2x , make it 5x standard.

Me and my 2 other friends are thinking to quit since we cant progress any further
    How are everyone finding gods tower hard. Im back after year of absence and i never got that set.
    I had lv 60 mythic orange +50 wep, lv 68 blue top, helm +20 and lv 60 orange +20 waist, gloves and boots and got it done just fine.
    Died few times because didnt realy know how bosses there work. If i find bosses realy hard try other classes aka cleric IT WILL HELP U(I play mainly as cleric).

And 1 more note about low formula drop rate is that as much as i have seen so far is that noone realy does high lvl dungs as solid party most do solo runs. Drop rate is higer in PT modes. If anyone wants to try to farm for lv 80 or 85 formulas in PT dung mode as cleric im up for it just try to contact me ingame IGN:NameBot
    Last edited by Coolden; 09-14-2017 at 09:30 PM.