Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I'm in the camp of not removing it, but instead lowering it.

Quote Originally Posted by wo_ View Post
    Personally, I don't like unpunished mistakes. A well thought out and built character should be able to shine above the rest.

It's arguable that everyone makes mistakes when building, but these mistakes should set you back at least a small amount. If you go the wrong top or bot set, wrong wep, whatever, and you wish to change to a better set, wep, whatever, it costs you gold. If you settle for a mediocre card enchant then wish to upgrade later, it costs you gold. I don't see why this case should be any different, it's a hell of a lot cheaper than buying new recipes or crafting for different cores on gear as the price currently is.

I'm fully against this idea.
    im being punished for bad/incorrect translations in the spec tree is that my mistake?
    iPokeStuff

Lowering the price would still mean using gold that could be used for other, possibly more important things. Also just because someone wants to change their build doesn't mean they put something in that's "incorrect" it normally just means the person wants a different spec build :P I say go ahead with the idea.~

myopic minded people

Active User
    Regardless of both sides arguments, the fact of the matter is.... the spec reset cost is what it is for a reason, its a gold sink and its also an incentive to play the game.

There is no reason to lower the cost of something other than to please the people who can't be bothered farming a bit. Aside from that, the cost of the reset is based on the TW server and has not been changed when brought across but you know what has been changed? we earn double gold off monsters and bosses in dungeons, and we also gain double drops off bosses. So really, rather than decreasing the cost, we should be increasing it to account for the fact we can earn gold easier.

This is a joke. Do any of the people arguing for free resets know how an economy works?
    When you're looking at an economy of a game, the game constantly gives out unlimited amounts of gold. Whether be it in the form of quests, monster killing, or NPCing items, gold is given out. This causes inflation over time. When the system has only given out 100g in total, 10g may be able to buy you a legendary weapon. But when the system has given out 1000000 gold, 10g is worth nothing. If you know anything about elementary school mathematics, you will see the huge difference.

This is why the system needs to remove the gold it has given out, and the only way to do so is through buying things from the system, or taxes. This is why our Aura Kingdom server isn't as terrible as Aeria's. We don't have a couple thousand bots constantly farming mobs and getting more gold out of the system. That's why a recipe only costs 2000 here and not 100000 like on Aeria.

Respeccing needs to cost gold, and whether you like it or not, crafting needs to be expensive too. Gold has to be taken out of the system so that stupidly high inflation will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by EienForever View Post
    This is a joke. Do any of the people arguing for free resets know how an economy works?
    When you're looking at an economy of a game, the game constantly gives out unlimited amounts of gold. Whether be it in the form of quests, monster killing, or NPCing items, gold is given out. This causes inflation over time. When the system has only given out 100g in total, 10g may be able to buy you a legendary weapon. But when the system has given out 1000000 gold, 10g is worth nothing. If you know anything about elementary school mathematics, you will see the huge difference.

This is why the system needs to remove the gold it has given out, and the only way to do so is through buying things from the system, or taxes. This is why our Aura Kingdom server isn't as terrible as Aeria's. We don't have a couple thousand bots constantly farming mobs and getting more gold out of the system. That's why a recipe only costs 2000 here and not 100000 like on Aeria.

Respeccing needs to cost gold, and whether you like it or not, crafting needs to be expensive too. Gold has to be taken out of the system so that stupidly high inflation will not occur.

s/he gets it^

Art by Daeyoung

Pump - TFD trash

Tbh best solution would be having able to get a second page like in starstones. That would not affect the gold flow AND gives an option to "reset" and build differently on different situations. Imo it would be fine to be purchasable via ap/lp (same price as starstone pages). There would be no downside to this to anyone really, right?
    Last edited by SweetSlayer; 09-29-2016 at 04:36 AM.

agrre on 10g per resset. that whay you can try convinations at a set price