Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by wo_ View Post
    Personally, I don't like unpunished mistakes. A well thought out and built character should be able to shine above the rest.

It's arguable that everyone makes mistakes when building, but these mistakes should set you back at least a small amount. If you go the wrong top or bot set, wrong wep, whatever, and you wish to change to a better set, wep, whatever, it costs you gold. If you settle for a mediocre card enchant then wish to upgrade later, it costs you gold. I don't see why this case should be any different, it's a hell of a lot cheaper than buying new recipes or crafting for different cores on gear as the price currently is.

I'm fully against this idea.
    The cavalry has arrived
    Although in seriousness this is exactly why i've been against the idea since i read it. It's dumb and anyone complaining is probably some lazy shit

i wanna reset something, and it's expensive 67g damnnn, remove it or lower it would be great :/

Teach me Senpai how to survive higher lvl party dungeon with a bad spec not looking like a plebian/scrub/noob/begger with no gold equiped with shit gear cuz Respec took all of them and us plebian/scrub/noob/begger has to do a ezpz solo dungeon to the cap for gold just enough to respec for another harder dungeon.

What your trying to say is this noob are catching up to us early tester/player we need to claim that this entire topic is (FULL OF BULLSHYT SO WE CAN BE STRONG AND THEY CAN BE PLEB/SCRUB LONGER) At the end of the day it up to Aura to decide what she wants

P.s I dun play TS much even if i do i am here for the costume but seeing as some peeps trying to kill off a good Suggestion make me sick of going ingame

I think this issue comes down to how much time a player has. If you want to reset your build but don't have much time to spend farming; gold can be a real issue.
    That being said, I think a middle ground is a good idea. Make resets maybe 20~30g at a time. Because .. honestly, not everyone finds it enjoyable to run dungeons all the time, or they want to do specific runs with guildies and just have fun. Doing that you can't always make that much gold. At the end of the day it's up to the player if they want to reset / farm etc. But I do think it'd be nice to have it reduced... as a level 70/70 Cleric, it would cost me about 74 gold for each path to reset, so 148g total.. which for me at the moment is quite a lot. So, I'd be in favor of reducing it to something a bit more manageable please <3

i forgot this was a casual game

i've spent around 1k gold to reset my spec actually (around 15-20x reset both adv/nor spec) ,,, well it kinda hurt me a lot ,,, but farming gold isn't easy actually without getting *rare item drop ,,, +1 for 30-40g ea reset ,,, i guest free is not an answer ,, the game will broke if that happen ,, i agree with fio , being a all out tanker is kinda hard to clear solo ,,,, so i need to change my spec a lot because of it ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka" View Post
    i've spent around 1k gold to reset my spec actually (around 15-20x reset both adv/nor spec) ,,, well it kinda hurt me a lot ,,, but farming gold isn't easy actually without getting *rare item drop ,,, +1 for 30-40g ea reset ,,, i guest free is not an answer ,, the game will broke if that happen ,, i agree with fio , being a all out tanker is kinda hard to clear solo ,,,, so i need to change my spec a lot because of it ,,,
    Change class instead then

Active User
    all pp which are against this should prolly play less casual games imo LOL

making it less or remove it doesn't hurt anybody compared to other stuff that happend

+1 Remichi

Quote Originally Posted by wo_ View Post
    Change class instead then
    You serious ? this is all you can think of ? people like you make the game a bad place to be because all you can give on suggestion is negative pointer and not a single positive help at all. Why dun you think on the side that if things goes bad cause of the Respec cost being lower, Aura can return it back to how it was before instead of bashing the idea to oblivion and not giving it a chance to go thru to at all. (DAM E**L**T )