Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Please Include the Potion Price
    and +1 for Rollback

Active User
    nah potions are fine

Active User
    I'd say leave it as it is or increase it even more.
    You can make like 60 gold + from one Aurora Sanctum run, on top of that you have a ton of other ways to make money. I'm also constantly trying new things but unlike others i don't need the game made easier for my personal benefit, if you can't cope with some gold every time you reset then you have 2 options

1. Stop resetting spec all the time
    2. Stop being a little bitch and farm gold

Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by Oene View Post
    I'd say leave it as it is or increase it even more.
    You can make like 60 gold + from one Aurora Sanctum run, on top of that you have a ton of other ways to make money. I'm also constantly trying new things but unlike others i don't need the game made easier for my personal benefit, if you can't cope with some gold every time you reset then you have 2 options

1. Stop resetting spec all the time
    2. Stop being a little bitch and farm gold
    well if you just hitted 65 and still need to buy your gear and wanna try stuff out and didn't really decided for a class at this point resetting all the time does hurt and not resetting isnt really fun if you are still in your which class should i play phase :3 ofc its easy to farm stuff but that requires at least a little bit gear.

+1 for this - I love to try different specs and builds but as it stands right now, i'd be broke 24/7. I'd like to see the cost removed/reduced.

It's a bad idea to change that passive sink, economy might get destroyed just from this change, this system is designed to maintain a set of prices or asset ratios and it keeps price stability.

Well in my point of view from casual ''I go to work'' perspective. It is relatively expensive to reset. I'm sure people who have more time to spend to farm don't find it to be very expensive. I usually have under 100g in my bag at the end of the day after buying pots, crafting a bit and farming.. :'3 Also im still working on my gears so most definitely I'd rather spend 30g for something else xD
    Last edited by Fluff; 09-05-2016 at 02:06 PM.

Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Gray View Post
    well if you just hitted 65 and still need to buy your gear and wanna try stuff out and didn't really decided for a class at this point resetting all the time does hurt and not resetting isnt really fun if you are still in your which class should i play phase :3 ofc its easy to farm stuff but that requires at least a little bit gear.
    I was in the same situation as new people and everyone else and i coped fine by just farming my gold, if you can't do that then too bad. At this point we've already got reduced time limits for resets and doube entries and now people are asking for cheaper resets for their specs too lmao

Game is already easy enough as it is, if you can't afford resetting spec then just don't otherwise there's really no problem, 50 gold is nothing and you can make more than that in 1 run of Aurora Sanctum

Farming gold isn't difficult at all and if you're really asking for spec reset gold to be lowered then you're probably just some lazy random, you can even afk gather if you've got a job/school and sell cards easy lmao

Also the thingy that Fall dude said '-'
    Last edited by Oene; 09-05-2016 at 02:31 PM.

Well, I can only speak for myself here, the reason why I +1 this isn't because I find gold hard to farm in any way, I said that in my 1st post, I'm also against completely removing the reset cost but I use 90% of my gold now crafting stuff, leveling professions isn't cheap and saving some gold from reset spec [that I personally don't use often] wouldn't hurt.
    Rakheid - AR - Cleric -- Hakuryuu_ - AK - Sorcerer/Shuriken

Personally, I don't like unpunished mistakes. A well thought out and built character should be able to shine above the rest.

It's arguable that everyone makes mistakes when building, but these mistakes should set you back at least a small amount. If you go the wrong top or bot set, wrong wep, whatever, and you wish to change to a better set, wep, whatever, it costs you gold. If you settle for a mediocre card enchant then wish to upgrade later, it costs you gold. I don't see why this case should be any different, it's a hell of a lot cheaper than buying new recipes or crafting for different cores on gear as the price currently is.

I'm fully against this idea.