Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Aura can you make a check button not only to get the reward but also can check bout how long my friend was login in game.

i tough my friend was playing more then 36hours but still can't redeem the AP.

coz i dont know the detail

Quote Originally Posted by dodomonsters View Post
    Aura can you make a check button not only to get the reward but also can check bout how long my friend was login in game.

i tough my friend was playing more then 36hours but still can't redeem the AP.

coz i dont know the detail
    I don't know how much trouble will be to do so dodo, but I will ask our web designer if he can add such option.

New Users
    Can we have soms screens of the cloths please? :3

I still don't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meili View Post
    Can we have soms screens of the cloths please? :3
    You can find them at PortSkandia, but I'll see if I can add a screen to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by xgama910 View Post
    I still don't have it.
    Are you sure your friend already met the 36 played hours requirement?

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    You can find them at PortSkandia, but I'll see if I can add a screen to the thread.

Are you sure your friend already met the 36 played hours requirement?
    Well IDK but i invited him about Last week and we met yesterday and he is now lvl 44 and idk if his online time is 36 hours. how do i know if he was playing that long?

my friend dont get reward,iam playing for around 5 days now and lev up to 50+

Quote Originally Posted by krassus View Post
    my friend dont get reward,iam playing for around 5 days now and lev up to 50+
    Remember the requirement is of 36 hours played. It doesn't matter how many days, but the total amount of time you was online. Once you fill the requirements, your friend will be able to claim his prize.

I was longer online than 36h,thats the problem^^

Quote Originally Posted by krassus View Post
    I was longer online than 36h,thats the problem^^
    Well if you were then there shouldn't be any, but remember the prize isn't send authomatic. The accounts must be bounded first of all (which means, you created the account from the link you received in the email) and if they are, once you have meet the requirements your friend must claim his prize from the website. If you have fulfill all this steps sucessfuly and yet you cannot get your reward, then I will need the accounts ID of both the players involved in the problem (referer and referred) and emails (Of course, in a private message).